In This Article
What is Miami MD?
Miami MD is a skin focused beauty line that makes age-defying products. Top of the list of its collection are five anti-aging products aimed to improve aged skin. The brand also has a skincare supplement and some hair and nail maintenance products.
The unique detail about this skincare line is it prioritizes the use of ingredients like peptides and others that have made a name for high rated creams. Also common in its list of ingredients are substances like Marilyn 3000 and Progeline.
In precise, some of the anti-aging solutions in this line may help hinder an ‘aging protein,’ which is a discovery that caught the attention of dermatologists and researchers in 2003.
Who is the Manufacturer of Miami MD Cream?
The company involved in the manufacture of this beauty line goes by the same name, Miami MD. They have an official website and that the brain behind this whole idea is Dr. Mnjula Jegasothy. One key advantage that the founder has is and that she’s very a successful dermatologist.
How Does Miami MD Cream Work?
One of this Brand’s strength is that it uses peptide-rich ingredients. However, not just any type of peptides. The notion is that this line specifically uses forms of peptides that support the production of skin collagen. Some research material agrees that with aging, the skin function deteriorates. The body gradually loses its ability to maintain the required levels of skin components, collagens being atop of the list of the constituents that become deficient.
For under-eye support products and those that target to reduce puffiness, the brand prioritizes the ingredient Chondrus Crispus. This is a rich antioxidant constituent and that also helps shields the skin from sun damage, as well as improves inflammation. In other words, this beauty line may attack aging from different angles.
What is Miami MD’s Best Selling Product Collection?
- Miami MD Eye Rescue serum – Designed to help improve puffiness and dark circles
- Miami MD Wrinkle Eraser – May improve facial and neck skin wrinkles
- Miami MD Age Defying and Firm Cream – Said to improve aging symptoms on facial and neck skin
- Miami MD Dark Spot Corrector – May improve skin tone and texture and saggy facial and hand skin
- Miami MD Total Beauty Matrix – This product is designed for skincare, nails, and haircare
- Miami MD Intense Eye Repair – May help repair and improve the health and look of under-eye skin
Miami MD Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Some of the most recurrent ingredients in Miami MD products include:
- Acetyl Hexapeptide – This version of peptide supposedly works like Botox in tackling aging, only that it is considered safer. In precise it relaxes facial muscles to improve the intensity of skin folds, fine lines, and wrinkles. Besides, it supports collagen synthesis. A publication in the Journal of Scientific Reports agrees that this a highly permeable peptide.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – This is a popular ingredient in well-respected products in the beauty market. A study in the Journal Medicina associates this oil’s beautifying benefits with its high absorbency property.
- Saw Palmetto – This ingredient is said to hinder the aging process. In that, it produces a DHT inhibitory hormone, which ordinary has been found to speed up skin aging. It improves collagen that may help correct saggy skin. A study in the Indian Journal of Drugs and Dermatology agrees that this ingredient may support a younger skin.
- Chondrus Crispus – This seaweed species is said to be rich with skin supportive components. In particular, its anti-inflammatory effect may play a huge role in reducing under-eye puffiness. The Marine Drugs Journal has a detailed study report on this ingredient’s skin repair properties.
What are the Advantages of Miami MD Face Cream?
- The brand parades products that may improve the look of saggy skin
- This product line claims to help lessen deep wrinkles
- It might support collagen production to maintain younger-looking skin
- Claims to improve moisture retention on the skin and improve skin volume
What are the Disadvantages of Miami MD Face Cream?
- Some users might view the products in this line as being expensive
- There is no assurance that your skin will respond well to certain ingredients
- The return policy terms seem unsatisfying to some users.
Q: How Should You Use Miami MD Cream?
A: This depends on the product you order. That is, each Miami MD product has a special user direction that should be followed. For instance, the Age-Defying Lift and Firm Cream can best be applied twice daily, preferably morning and evening. Same case with the anti-wrinkle cream.
Q: How Much Does Miami MD Products Cost?
A: The official website has a standardized price list for all its products as follows;
- 1 Bottle retails for $49.00 (save $18)
- 3 Bottles – $43.00 each (save $72)
- 6 Bottles – $40.00 each (save $162)
Q: What is Miami MD’s Return Policy?
A: Miami MD cream is covered by a 60-day return policy that allows unsatisfied users to return any item. However, the policy requires the buyer to inform the company and provide the sale receipt. Also worth noting is that the refund comes less, in that the shipping and restocking fees will be deducted.
Q: Does Miami MD Offer a Free Trial?
A: Currently no, the brand doesn’t have a free version of any of its products. However, one may want to keep checking as they are likely to offer free trials, especially when advertising upcoming products.
Miami MD Reviews – Final Verdict
As a beauty support brand and particularly an anti-aging line, Miami MD cream may deliver a wide range of benefits. Its products claim to be rich skin moisturizers, and that they are effective in wrinkle-fighting. Prospective users also get a list of under-eye skin support serums that they can benefit from.
In terms of performance, good chances are that most Miami MD products may help improve aging in many ways. Notably, the form of peptides featured in the skincare products may improve collagen and other skin support components.
Nevertheless, the Progeline-rich creams may trigger an allergic response in some people. For this reason, it is always advisable to involve your dermatologist when planning to start any skincare routine.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.