Simple Beauty Retinol Moisturizer Overview
Simple Beauty Retinol Moisturizer is a moisturizing cream which was created with the goal of hydrating the skin and combating visible signs of aging. It is boosted with natural botanicals, peptides and 1% retinol, which should be able to support the skin’s elasticity and fight the occurrence of fine lines and wrinkles.
The product not only seems to add essential components that balance the skin’s requirements for health, but it also appears to enhance and encourage collagen production, in order to achieve a healthier, more elastic skin that offers a rejuvenated look.
How Does It Rate?
- The manufacturer of Retinol Moisturizer is the company called Simple Beauty.
- The company’s mission, as they claim, is to blend the properties of nature with scientific research, in order to harness all possible benefits and nurturing ingredients which help maintain a clean, young and natural appearance.
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
- It seems to have the ability to reduce fine lines and wrinkles through boosted collagen production.
- The use of natural ingredients reduces allergy risks and creates a product more suitable for those with sensitive skin.
- The 1% retinol formula helps the skin maintain elasticity by offering the most stable version of Vitamin A, which can be directly absorbed by skin cells.
- Might have the ability to reduce swollen, puffy skin, offering a more refreshed, rejuvenated appearance.
- Even though they seem to stand by transparency, full verification of the company was not possible.
- The Matrixyl® component reacts with ascorbic acid, so using it with other products based on Vitamin C is not recommended.
- No side-effects or allergens are mentioned by the company on their website for customers to be properly informed.
- The use of undisclosed “fragrance” ingredients could lead to potential allergies.
How Does Simple Beauty Retinol Moisturizer Work?
The claims of Simple Beauty regarding how their product works are based on their list of ingredients which are supposed to be balanced in a way that hydrates the skin and provides it with natural antioxidants to make it softer and smoother.
By doing so, Simple Beauty Retinol Moisturizer should fight wrinkles and fine lines and combat the effects of aging. All this is also possible due to the claimed fast absorption rate of the cream.
The key advertised advantage of the product is the 1% retinol formula, which boosts the skin’s intake of Vitamin A. Many women are already aware of its properties, as it is the number one ingredient required in preventing pregnancy stretch marks.
Simple Beauty Retinol Moisturizer Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– Listed as the main active ingredient, AquaxylTM is a registered formula created by Air Liquide USA LLC. Scientifically, the combination is Xylitylglucoside-Anhydrixylitol-Xylitol and it enables the synthesis of essential lipids and proteins which further reinforce the skin barrier. Its claimed purpose is to eliminate fine lines.
– This is the creation of Sederma Inc. and it is a trademarked peptide composition from palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 and palmitoyl tripeptide-38. It is main said to support the production of Hyaluronic acid and collagen, while providing a refreshing and moisturizing effect on the skin.
– This ingredient represents the most stable form of Vitamin A. Its effects on the skin are supposed to include smoothing and softening which should lead to a reduction of fine lines. It aids in fighting the effects of ageing and getting rid of unwelcome fine lines, as we mentioned in our review of a CyaBags solution that contains this ingredient.
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
– Aloe Vera has extremely hydrating properties. Incorporating the leaf juice into this product might benefit the hydration process.
Q: How Should You use Simple Beauty Retinol Moisturizer?
A: The product should be applied according to the manufacturer’s instructions, onto clean or slightly dampened skin, with gentle upward motions until completely absorbed.
Q: How Much Does Simple Beauty Retinol Moisturizer Cost?
A: The price for a single 1.7oz jar of Retinol Moisturizer is $49.00, according to the manufacturer’s website.
Q: What is Simple Beauty Retinol Moisturizer’s Return Policy?
A: Simple Beauty’s return policy, even though advertised as a ‘no questions asked’ 30-day money back guarantee, seems to have several strings attached. While some of them are related to the time-frame in which a product can be returned for a refund, some state that Simple Beauty reserves the right to offer discounts in lieu of a refund and that handling taxes might be applied (the amount is not stated). What is clear though, is that a customer must notify them via customer support prior to shipping back the product, otherwise a refund will not be made.
Q: Does Simple Beauty Retinol Moisturizer Offer a Free Trial?
A: No, the manufacturer states there are no free trials for any of their products.
Simple Beauty Retinol Moisturizer Review – Final Verdict
Looking over the manufacturer’s claims, their details and ingredients and analyzing the reviews present on their website, we might believe, at first glance, that we have found an amazing product. The use of natural ingredients combined with researched, patented formulas which have undergone clinical testing is certainly encouraging.
The 1% retinol formula is also key in creating a valuable product, as it enables the skin to maintain a proper collagen balance and elasticity, which is the basis for a healthy skin with a younger look.
However, the fact that the company isn’t completely upfront about the potential allergens in their product or possible side effects is a concern. Consumers are advised to look at other antiaging products on the market to compare ingredients, prices and other relevant details before making any purchasing decisions.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you'll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: