What is EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control?
The first to do when losing weight is cutting back on the carbs. This isn’t easy since most of the foodstuff that contains carbohydrates also include other useful things like protein. While reducing our carb intake, we also end up depriving our body of other useful things.
EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control is a protein shake. Shakes are popular weight loss tools for people looking to lose weight in a quick and fun way while making sure their other body requirements are fulfilled as well. The EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control Shake is for people who are looking for a quick fix meal.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control?
- Who is the Manufacturer of EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control?
- How Does EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control Work?
- EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- What are the Advantages of EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control?
- What are the Disadvantages of EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control?
- What Kind of Reviews are out there for EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control?
- EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control Review – Final Verdict
Who is the Manufacturer of EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control?
It is ideal for people with busy schedules looking to lose weight; they can have it on the go. Not only is it a snack, it’s also used as a meal replacement product. It’s also delicious and comes in many different flavors.
The manufacturer is EAS, EAS (formerly known as “Experimental & Applied Sciences”) a large distributor of nutritional supplements founded by Anthony Almada and Ed Byrd.
The headquarters are based in Abbott Park, Illinois, USA. In 2005, EAS was bought out by Abbott Laboratories and now exists as its subsidiary.
How Does EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control Work?
Using the EAS AdvatntEdge Carb Control Shake isn’t rocket science; it’s pretty basic. Replace all your snacks with this shake. Or you could use it as a meal replacement in combination with your current diet plan and exercise. These shakes are delicious and quite filling so it won’t be a problem.
EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The ingredients include high-quality protein, one gram or less of sugar, and essential vitamins and minerals to help meet daily nutrient requirements. It also contains milk and soy. It meets all your body requirements while helping you lose weight.
- Protein: Protein is made up of various amino acids. You need about 50 grams (200 calories) per day. Protein gives you an energy boost and helping your metabolism. Red meat and dairy products are rich sources of protein and it’s not possible to avoid these two sources entirely. Eating two eggs a day is good enough if you’re on a diet.
- Soy: Soy is low in carbohydrates and helps reduce hunger cravings. It also has a low glycemic index which means it won’t cause a rapid rise in blood sugar levels after consumption. Soy products are preferable snacks when going on a diet since they’re filling.
- Minerals: They’re naturally occurring inorganic substances. In EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control Shake, magnesium, potassium, and sodium are present. Magnesium helps lower anxiety and lowers your blood sugar if it is high and it helps to run your digestive tract smoothly. Sodium is needed for healthy metabolism, fluid balance, nerve contraction, muscle coordination, and metabolism. When you’re on a diet, you’re cutting back on most food, so ingesting sodium in its natural state will be beneficial to your body.
What are the Advantages of EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control?
- The product does seem to very easy to prepare and there are no challenging instructions to consider
- It may be capable of providing you with a rather clean energy boost
- The product is providing quite a lot of proteins and minerals necessary for your workout
- It may be used by bariatric patients unlike a lot of other products out there
What are the Disadvantages of EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control?
- The consistency of the shake is thin. Most shakes are thick, which is the main appeal of a shake that differentiates it from other beverages. For some people, this thin consistency might be a turn-off.
- It’s pricey. The shakes are sold in packs of 24 for $47.94. If you take three to four shakes per day, then you might have to refuel twice a month. Not everyone can afford them.
How Should You Take EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control?
You can take this shake as a substitute for a regular snack, so the dosage goes for three to four times a day. The dosage varies according to your diet plan. If you’re using it as a snack substitute, then you can take up to two to three shakes a day. But if it’s being used as a meal replacement or if your diet is an all liquid diet, then your intake of the shake will increase.
How Much is EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control?
The price of EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control is available on the various retailer’s website at the different price. The price is between $16 – $20.
What Kind of Reviews are out there for EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control?
The product does seem to have quite a few customer reviews left on the different digital channels. Some of them are quite positive but others aren’t.
For example, one person says that he is not particularly sure whether the product has had any effect on his health. However, he is certain that it had a very bad taste – this is something to consider.
Another user, however, says that he is quite alright with the taste and that he is used to taking the product during the mornings before his breakfast or after he works out. He is also positive that the product does reduce the appetite for a serious amount of time.
EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control Review – Final Verdict
All in all, this seems like a reliable product for people who are mainly physically active and care about their appearance. It is a solution which brings quite a few well-known ingredients which are said to deliver certain benefits in the field of nutrition.
The product has also received a substantial amount of feedback. And while there are quite a lot of negative reviews, there are also ones which are quite positive.
We believe that it might be a good idea to take a closer look at the market to determine whether there is something more appropriate for you or not. This is a very broad category with a serious amount of options out there.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.