PureTrim Boost Tea Overview
PureTrim Boost Tea is a diet supplement in the form of a tea that claims to boost your metabolism as well as reduce your cravings. It has organic ingredients and comes in a variety of flavors. It is manufactured by a company called PureTrim that sells a multitude of nutritional products like shakes and supplements.
PureTrim Boost Tea is available at their online store for $29.99 for 7.4 ounces. This seems to be a month’s supply of the tea.
How Does It Rate?
- Boost Tea will help support your metabolism and reduce your appetite and food cravings!
- It comes in an amazing passionfruit flavor, and now an all-new delicious Strawberry Lemonade!
- Boost Tea is blended with 31 organic ingredients, containing zero caffeine, and zero sugar.
- Raspberry Extract
- Cinnamon Bark
- Brown Seaweed
- Has listed ingredients
- Has customer reviews that are positive
- Ingredients are all organic
- Has a variety of flavors (two)
- Includes probiotics, enzymes, and prebiotics
- Dairy free, whey free, soy free, and gluten free
- Some stock recall due to possible salmonella contamination (none were reported)
- Price point is not that inexpensive
- Only found on their site so no shopping around for a better price
- Not many reviews and none outside of their site
How Does PureTrim Boost Tea Work?
PureTrim Boost Tea uses organic ingredients to help the metabolism and suppress the appetite and uses all organic ingredients as well as enzymes, probiotics, and prebiotics.
PureTrim Boost Tea Ingredients
-Acacia has been used in medicines, baking ingredients, tools, and woodwork for centuries. It has a long history in civilizations as ancient as the Egyptians and the aboriginal tribes of Australia. These kingdoms and tribes used acacia in surprisingly diverse ways, from making desserts to treating hemorrhoids.
-Raspberry ketone is a chemical that is found in red raspberries and other fruits. It’s popular for obesity, but it’s not clear if it helps. It’s believed that raspberry ketone might increase metabolism, increase how quickly the body burns fat, and reduce appetite. But the evidence in humans is limited.
-It’s no secret that cinnamon is delicious. Cinnamon Bark Vitality™ essential oil is labeled for internal use, so it’s just the thing to add to your favorite recipes! Cinnamon Bark Vitality is stronger than the ground cinnamon you may be used to, so start with just a little bit of oil in your recipe.
-Fucoxanthin is a carotenoid found in brown seaweed that is being investigated for its fat burning abilities. It reduces fat mass, but has a time delay due to build up in fat tissue and does not stimulate the brain. Also appears healthy, but needs more corroborating evidence.
– Potato Tuber Extract, Spirulina, Chlorella, Beet, Resveratrol, Cranberry, Red Raspberry, Strawberry, Carrot, Blueberry, Pomegranate, Acai, Blackberry, Black Raspberry, Cherry, Acerola Extract, Apple and Apple Pectin, Banana, Flax Seed, Mango, Papaya, Peach, Pear, Pineapple, Tomato, Watermelon, Alfalfa Sprouts, Barley Grass, Broccoli, Green Tea Leaf (Decaffeinated, Kale, Wheat Grass, Probiotics, Enzymes, and Prebiotics
PureTrim Boost Tea FAQ’s
Q : What are the directions for Use?
A : Add a scoop of the mixture to eight ounces of water and drink twice a day between meals.
Q: What are the warnings to use PureTrim Boost Tea?
A : There are no warnings for this product although there was a stock recall on some for possible salmonella no instances were reported of this actually happening.
Q: What Kind of Reviews are Out there for PureTrim Boost Tea?
A : The reviews are all positive however they are on the company website so we cannot validate if they are all unbiased. Reviewers stated that it tasted great, helped them suppress their appetite, and helped with their metabolism.
Can the boost tea be taken as hot?
A : As long as you steep it long enough to release the antioxidants, you can drink it hot or cold and get the same potential health benefits.
Q : What are the Alternatives to PureTrim Boost Tea?
- Orgain Meal Replacement Drink Review
PureTrim Boost Tea – Final Verdict
I would recommend this product for a few reasons. While it is not necessarily going to make you lose a ton of weight, it may be a good way to help suppress your appetite between meals. Plus, I love that it has 31 organic ingredients that are all good for you plus the enzymes, probiotics, and prebiotics that are good for you as well. It is not the cheapest alternative but if you simply want something that is supposed to taste good and has good ingredients as something to have to make you less hungry, this is a good choice.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss products on the market today, in our opinion.