What is Yogi DeTox?
Yogi DeTox is among the long-term healthy cleansing solutions discovered recently. As the name suggests, this product aids in maintaining the healthy working of various systems in the body. A product of the yogi company, this product boasts of its natural ingredients for healthy purposes. This product focuses on gently removing toxins. However, it does not contribute to weight loss.
How Yogi DeTox Works?
Yogi DeTox is made from a myriad of ingredients that aid the body in filtering various substances in various body organs mainly the liver and kidney. Through this, the body can flush out toxins and impurities accumulated. It works through various complicated mechanisms to amicably boost the functioning of the body’s detoxification system.
Yogi DeTox Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Yogi Detox is made from purely natural ingredients that are blended for better functioning. Among them include:
- Acai Berry – this is a natural ingredient derived from the palm tree found in Brazil, especially the Amazon forests. It contains proteins, essential omega fatty acids, and amino acid fibers.
- Alfafa Leaf – with immense success as a herb for a long period, this leaf is incorporated to the manufacture of yogi detox. It is among the pea family that is rich in vitamins A, C and D. These are major super antioxidants.
- Alfafa Seed – derived from the same plant as alfafa leaf, it is believed to have similar benefits.
- Amla Fruit – it is commonly known as the emblic fruit, it is a common herb used in Ayurveda medicine. It has a strong rejuvenating effect in addition to its antioxidant effect.
- Anise Seed – this is a seed from the parsley family that is known for its taste. It reduces gas, supports digestion and boosts the respiratory system.
- Apple Pieces – apples are commonly used for healthy purposes. It aids in healthy digestion and general assimilation of food in the body.
- Ashwagandha – it is scientifically known as Withania somnifera, it falls in the potato family. It is included due to its stress reduction capability.
Other ingredients include:
- Barberry root
- Barley malt
- Bay leaf
- Astragalus root extract
- Assam black tea
- Black pepper
- Burdock root
- Chaste tree berry extract
What are the Advantages of Yogi DeTox?
Yogi DeTox is associated with the following advantages:
- Helps in lowering the risks of stroke and various diseases
- Aids in lowering blood pressure
- Boosts mood and mental performance
- Enhances liver and kidney function
- Some ingredients aid in stress reduction
- Clears free radicals from the body
- Helps in general detoxification of the body
What are the Disadvantages of Yogi DeTox?
- Can cause vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration and electrolyte imbalance if used in the long term.
- Is not suitable for individuals with bleeding disorders.
What are the dosage instruction of this product?
Like other detoxification products, Yogi DeTox requires close attention on dosage instructions for the success of the product. It is within the safe margin to take one to a maximum of three cups daily for a maximum of 30 days. After this, you need to stop taking the product for one week before continuing the regimen.
Alternatives to Yogi DeTox
Yogi DeTox Review – Final Verdict
Leading a healthy life is key to happy living. A large percentage of healthy individuals may not be aware of these hazardous products within the body. However, toxic products and various radicals in the body are a major hindrance to healthy living. Eradicating these products is therefore of immense importance. Yogi detox is among the various formulations available to aid in these processes.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research: