What is Meratrim?
Meratrim is a new weight loss* product made from a proprietary blend that is believed to accelerate the fat shedding process in just a few weeks. Meratrim is a non-stimulant formula believed to give results just by taking 800 mg of it a day. The official website offering the product does support its claim by showcasing a clinical study showing people were able to lose* a significant amount of weight within 8 weeks.
For an effective loss of weight, the user will have to commit to a maximum on 2,000 calorie diet a day and 30 minutes’ walk program for 5 days each week. If Meratrim does work as they claim, that would be excellent news. This is what we are going to find out in this review.
Who is the Manufacturer of Meratrim?
A company known by the brand name Re- body manufactures this product. This facility is based in the United States and it follows GMP standards when manufacturing its products.
This product is manufactured using flower and fruit extracts and they are all natural. It is free from allergen and synthetic compounds, thus making it suitable for use by vegans. This product is manufactured in capsule form and packed in a small bottle holding 60 capsules for a month supply.
Meratrim Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Meratrim is a weight loss* formula made of a blend extracted from a fruit and a flower. The fruit extract involved in the formulation is called Garcinia mangostana, and the flower is Sphaeranthus indicus.
In a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical study conducted in India, it was shown that within 8 weeks, participants that took the blend of Garcinia mangostana and Sphaeranthus indicus were able to lose* an additional 8.3 pounds in comparison to the placebo group.
Other ingredients used in the blend are the vegetarian capsule (vegetable cellulose), silica, rice bran and microcrystalline cellulose.
The manufacturer of Meratrim also took the time to underline the fact that the product does not contain artificial coloring, starch, salt, sugar, egg or fish products, lactose, citrus, milk, yeast, wheat, soy or preservatives. Meratrim is suitable for vegetarians.
Below is the list of ingredients:
- Sphaeranthus Indica Extract – It is used to treat* various medical conditions and it helps to improve* overall health.
- Garcinia Mangostana – It acts as an antioxidant and it helps the user to shed weight.
- Rice Bran – It acts as antioxidant.
- Microcystalline Cellulose – It is used in manufacturing the capsule cover.
- Silica – It absorbs the excess moisture and help to keep this supplement dry.
- Vegetable Cellulose – It is for making capsule.
What are the Advantages of Meratrim?
- It contains natural ingredients that may be safe for use.
- It is free from allergen and other synthetic substances, thus making it suitable for use by vegans.
- It may help you shed pounds within a short time.
What are the Disadvantages of Meratrim?
- The product is relatively expensive
- The manufacturer does not explain how exactly the different ingredients react to cause the loss of weight
- It is not clear whether it is the low-calorie diet requirement or the supplement that is really causing the loss of weight
For best results, it is imperative that the user reduces* the amount of calorie intake. This may result in lower blood sugar, and that may not be good news for the weight loss* aspirant. Always check with a healthcare professional to find out if it is ok for you to be on a low-carb.
Also, pregnant women and those nursing should avoid this product.
Meratrim Review – Final Verdict
Meratrim is a dietary supplement that claims to promote healthy weight loss*. It is formulated using natural ingredients, and it is free from the allergen. Its use might help the user to shed pounds within a short time and get the desired figure.
However, this product is pricey comparing it with other weight loss* supplements in the market. More research is essential to find out whether there are other supplements that can deliver similar results and are available at a pocket-friendly price.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.