Xenadrine 7X Overview
Xenadrine 7X is a weight loss supplement that claims to boost metabolism and help users lose more weight than with other supplements. It is made by the Lovate company that also makes Hydroxycut, StrongGirl Smart Weight Loss, and Muscletech as well as others.
Xenadrine 7X sells for approximately $39.99 on Amazon for a two bottle bonus pack and can be found at other stores as well such as Walmart where a 30 day supply is about $17.99.
Xenadrine 7X Ingredients
Vitamin C, Calcium, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Garcinia Fruit Extract, Caffeine Anhydrous, Frauenmantle Leaf Extract, Wild Olive Leaf Extract, Cormino Seed Extract, Horsemint Leaf Extract
How Does It Work?
Xenadrine 7X uses different ingredients including its powerful weight loss complex, which is Frauenmantle Leaf Extract, Wild Olive Leaf Extract, Cormino Seed Extract, and Horsemint Leaf Extract to help users lose more weight.
Xenadrine 7X Advantages
- Is an established brand
- Can be found at multiple sites and sometimes in stores
- Lists all of their ingredients
- Has some clinical studies listed for certain ingredients
- Price point for a two month supply is not too high
- Has unbiased reviews
Xenadrine 7X Disadvantages
- Some ingredients may cause side effects
- Some clinical studies are misleading
Directions for Use
- Day one through three take one capsule with one glass of water approximately 30 minutes before each of the three meals of the day
- Day four and beyond take two capsules with a glass of water approximately 30 minutes before each of the three meals of the day
- May cause caffeine related side effects such as sleeplessness and jitters
- Cannot be used if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not use if you are sensitive to caffeine
There are both good and bad reviews for this product on both Amazon and Walmart. Some claimed that it worked well for them and it gave them energy as well as reduced their appetite. While others claimed that they saw no difference at all. One person even stated that the bottle size is not enough for a 30 day supply if you take it according to the instructions so that is misleading.
This is a tentative recommendation. It certainly has the normal ingredients that you would find in a weight loss supplement and the price isn’t too bad since you get a two month supply. However, in my opinion it may not work any better than any other weight loss supplement that you can find. While it does have a few ingredients that are part of their powerful weight loss complex which are the last four ingredients, based on an Israeli study – the reviews are too mixed. Some even did not see a difference at all. So this is something I’d say might be worth a try for the 30 or 60 days just to see if it helps but I cannot fully recommend it as a miracle supplement.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.