In This Review
What is Royal Slim?
Royal Slim, contains a herbal blend to encourage fat loss and boost the health of the immune system. It promises to reduce excess fat in the areas most prone to fat deposits including the abdomen, waist, neck, face, buttocks, and legs while also reducing the appetite.
Blood circulation increases, while the body’s tissues receive nourishment. It is a useful option for those suffering from obesity.
It is also thought to aid weight loss without the user having to incorporate exercise, however, there is no official website to discover more.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
How Does It Rate?
- Royal Slim is the company behind this product.
- They have their headquarters in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- This product made from natural ingredients.
- Folium Camellia Sinensis (Tea)
- Poria Cocos (Poria Mushroom)
- Radix Auklandia Zappa (Yunnan)
- Folium Gynostemma Pentaphyllim (Sweet Tea Vine)
- Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae (Atractylodis)
- Pericarpium Citrus Reticulata (Fruit peel of Orange)
- Fructus Amomum Villosum (Sha ren)
- Radix Codonopsis pilosula (Codonopsis)
- Radix Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice Root)
- Fructus Crataegus Pinnatifida (Hawthorn).
- It contains natural ingredients and has no contraindications.
- Many third-party retailers have published a chart relating to Royal Slim, but it is still not clear how this product supports weight loss.
- There is no manufacturer linked to Royal Slim.
- There is no scientific evidence to back up the manufacturer’s claims.
- There appears to be no money-back guarantee or free trial offer.
- Very expensive supplement.
- Royal Slim claims to easily burn fat off the areas most prone to fatty tissue, and without the addition of exercise.
How Does Royal Slim Work?
Royal Slim is comprised of a herbal blend including Citrus Reticulata and Licorice Root. Although it is not clear how each ingredient aids weight loss, the manufacturer states that this product will aid weight loss by maintaining biological activities, improving metabolic activities, and balancing hormones.
Glucose converts to glycogens, the appetite reduces, and CNS is stimulated through the supply of minerals.
You may also experience a reduction in Low-Density Lipoproteins (unhealthy cholesterol) and an increase in High-Density Lipoproteins (good cholesterol). It also improves physical and mental performance.
Prior to breakfast take two capsules with a glass of water.
Royal Slim Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Folium Camellia Sinensis (Tea), Poria Cocos (Poria Mushroom), Radix Auklandia Zappa (Yunnan), Folium Gynostemma Pentaphyllim (Sweet Tea Vine), Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae (Atractylodis), Pericarpium Citrus Reticulata (Fruit peel of Orange), Fructus Amomum Villosum (Sha ren), Radix Codonopsis pilosula (Codonopsis), Radix Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice Root), and Fructus Crataegus Pinnatifida (Hawthorn).
Folium Camellia Sinensis (Tea)
– Various preparations of Camellia Sinensis,  both oxidized and unoxidized, are used to benefit skin. It has anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and astringent characteristics that are used to maintain healthy skin. Additionally, Camellia Sinensis helps hydrate skin, and its white tea variant is good for skin that is prone to acne.
Poria Cocos (Poria Mushroom)
– For more than 2000 years,  Poria cocos has been utilized in traditional Chinese medicine. It can be used to encourage urine, stimulate spleen function, and relax the mind, among other things. Polysaccharides, triterpenoids, fatty acids, sterols, enzymes, and other substances are among Poria cocos’ bioactive constituents.
Radix Auklandia Zappa (Yunnan)
– The dried root of Auckland lappa, known as Radix Aucklandiae (Muxiang in Chinese), has been used for millennia in traditional Chinese medicine to treat digestive tract issues.
Folium Gynostemma Pentaphyllim (Sweet Tea Vine)
– The plant is a genocide and is adaptogenic, which means it helps the body adjust to stress. It may also increase memory, immunity, and athletic performance.
Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae (Atractylodis)
– The herb Rhizoma Atractylodis macrocephalus is frequently employed in TCM. Its traditional uses include treating hyposplenism symptoms such as anorexia, stomach distension, diarrhea, phlegm drinking, palpitations, edema, and restless fetal movement.
Pericarpium Citrus Reticulata (Fruit peel of Orange)
– The dried mature pericarp of Citrus reticulata Blanco, a member of the Rutaceae family, is what is known as Citri Reticulate Pericarpium, or “Chenpi” in Chinese.
Fructus Amomum Villosum (Sha ren) – Lour’s Amomum villosum. The traditional Chinese herb (Zingiberaceae, a permitted source plant of Amomi Fructus) is a well-known species.
Royal Slim Reviews – Alternatives
Video Information About Royal Slim
Product Serller Info
- Address – HERBAL HOME SDN BHD, No. 134, Fourth Floor, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Contact – +60 19-2817776
- E-Mail – [email protected]
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ – Provitalize
FAQ For Royal Slim
Q: How Much Does Royal Slim Cost & Where Can I Buy It?
A: Customers can purchase Royal Slim from its official website. One bottle of Royal Slim costs $34.00
Q: Does Royal Slim Provide A Free Trial Or Refund Policy?
A: We didn’t find any information about free trials, but the manufacturer offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Q: What Are The Side Effects Of Royal Slim?
A: There are no reported side effects of Royal Slim. However, there might be possible side effects while using the product.
Q: Should You Use Royal Slim For Your Weight Loss Program?
A: Even while Royal Slim doesn’t promote its ability to help you lose weight quickly, we couldn’t uncover enough evidence to support its long-term advantages either.
Q: Is It Safe to Take Royal Slim Long-Term?
A: Yes, taking Royal Slim for long-term weight loss is safe. There shouldn’t be any safety issues with this product because the substances typically don’t have any negative side effects.
Q: Does Royal Slim Have Caffeine?
A: Yes, Royal Slim has some caffeine, so you have to be mindful about when you take it.
Q: Is Royal Slim guaranteed and how can I buy it?
A: Royal Slim claims that it can not only help with weight loss but suppress appetite and help with immune system operations as well. This product can’t be verified to be effective and isn’t even sold in the United States, so what good things are there to say about it?
Q: Can I purchase Royal Slim on amazon?
A: yes, you can purchase it through is official site link given below as well as from Amazon.
Know The Related Products
- Rimonabant is an anti-obesity supplement blended with powerful ingredients to come up with a product suitable for all weight watchers especially extreme cases such as obesity. Being obese can lead to one being unable to do several day-to-day activities which can lead to feeling deprived and depressed. Rimonabant, unlike most supplements, leads to sustainable weight loss which means you can lose that weight and keep it off forever.
- RSP Nutrition Green Tea Extract is a potent fat burner supplement that helps you reduce weight for slimmer figure. This product has effective and natural ingredients, which are useful in weight reduction. There are no fillers, chemicals, or preservatives contained in this product making this product safe for your own use.
- Sacred Origins Metabolism Miracle is specifically intended to provide you with the necessary recovery capabilities after a hard day of work or after doing a serious gym session. This is something that will help your body relax and it would also enhance your overall muscle-building capabilities. The product is based on a formula made out entirely of natural ingredients which are definitely something that you want to take into account.
- SafSlim is a diet supplement which comprises linoleic acid and vegetable juice. It might help you lose weight by decreasing appetite, reducing cravings, and improving your metabolism. There’s a brief description of the supplement on the official webpage where potential buyers can read more about SafSlim’s indications and how to take the supplement.
Royal Slim Reviews – Final Verdict
Royal Slim promises to melt away fat without the addition of exercise, but it is a big claim to make, especially when there is no clinical research to back up this statement.
The manufacturer also claims this product has no contraindications, but it is always useful to contact your physician before starting a weight loss program.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
2 SourcesWe review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Zou YT, Zhou J, Wu CY, Zhang W, Shen H, Xu JD, Zhang YQ, Long F, Li SL. Protective effects of Poria cocos and its components against cisplatin-induced intestinal injury. J Ethnopharmacol. 2021 Apr 6;269:113722. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2020.113722. Epub 2020 Dec 25. PMID: 33352240.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."