What is Releana?
Releana is a patented weight management product designed to be taken as a droplet under the tongue. It is produced by a company called Millennium Medical Spa LLC, established in 1997 by a physician’s assistant named Deirdre Tuntland.
After spending time in South Africa, Tuntland decided to develop a product that could mimic the amazing weight loss results she saw among the population of a small village outside of Johannesburg. Releana is said to be manufactured and double-tested by one of the best facilities in Southern California.
Releana is only available with a prescription, so prices will vary considerably.
How Does It Rate?
- It is produced by a company called Millennium Medical Spa LLC.
- established in 1997 by a physician’s assistant named Deirdre Tuntland.
- They claim that the product is scientifically tested and proven effective.
- hCG or  Human Chorionic Gonadatropin
- Taken orally
- Seemingly all natural
- Monitored by a doctor
- Patented and controlled
- More expensive than other similar products.
- Evidence mentioned but not presented
- Full ingredients are not listed
- Only available with a prescription
- Only works in conjunction with a severely restricted diet
Releana Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
hCG or Human Chorionic Gonadatropin
While the official website doesn’t state the ingredients at this time, the Releana Facebook page states that the main ingredient is hCG or Human Chorionic Gonadatropin. This hormone is said to speed weight loss when taken during along with a low calorie diet.
Clinical studies that show a 28% increase in weight loss over the placebo are mentioned but not presented.
Releana – Product Description
Prescribed for weight loss since 2003, Releana is designed to be taken orally twice a day. In addition to its fat melting effects, the product is purported to elevate mood, decrease anxiety, lower blood sugar and pressure, and even lessen the need for anti-depressant medications.
It is also unclear as to how restrictive the low calorie diet must be. Some sources outside of the official Releana page claim as little as 500 calories, which seems rather extreme.
However, since Releana is available by prescription only, a licensed physician may safely monitor this extremely low calorie diet.
Alternatives to Releana
Know The Related Products
- Relax Slim is a weight loss supplement that works by improving the metabolic processes of the body while alleviating stress at the same time. Losing weight while under a lot of stress can be a daunting task subject to slow metabolic processes. However, this supplement has a blend of perfect ingredients that can facilitate weight loss through improved metabolic processes without the need for stimulants. In addition to that, it also inhibits the body’s production of cortisol which is the stress-release hormone thus improving mood.
- Retro Lean Forskolin is a dietary supplement designed to help individuals lose weight naturally. It also helps users protect lean body mass for improving their overall quality of life. The weight loss supplement contains only Forskolin extract with no preservatives, additives, fragrances, or color ensuring the product’s benefits are delivered without hindrances.
- Reverse FX is specifically intended to provide you with the necessary recovery capabilities after a hard day of work or after doing a serious gym session. This is something that will help your body relax and it would also enhance your overall muscle-building capabilities. The product is based on a formula made out entirely of natural ingredients which are definitely something that you want to take into account.
- Revolyn Reviews is marketed as an organic weight-loss substance. It’s designed to help you burn fat and lose weight, also speeding up your metabolism. This weight-loss supplement is very high in caffeine, speeding up the body’s metabolism. When the metabolism increases, this puts the body into a state of thermogenesis where it’s burning fat quickly. It can also provide the user with an abundance of additional energy.
FAQ For Releana
Q: How Much Does Releana Cost & Where Can I Buy It?
A: Customers can purchase Releana from its official website. One bottle of Releana costs $16.50
Q: Does Releana Provide A Free Trial Or Refund Policy?
A: We didn’t find any information about free trials, but the manufacturer offers a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Q: What Are The Side Effects Of Releana?
A: There are no reported side effects of Releana. However, there might be possible side effects while using the product.
Q: Should You Use Releana For Your Weight Loss Program?
A: Even while Releana doesn’t promote its ability to help you lose weight quickly, we couldn’t uncover enough evidence to support its long-term advantages either.
Q: Is It Safe to Take Releana Long-Term?
A: Yes, taking Releana for long-term weight loss is safe. This product shouldn’t have any safety issues because the substances typically don’t have any negative side effects.
Releana Review – Final Verdict
Releana appears to be more suitable to the morbidly obese who wish to choose a non-surgical method to lose weight. Releana would not seem to be an option for the casual dieter as an alternative to stomach stapling or gastric bypass surgery. This is mainly since it does require a prescription and it seems unlikely that a doctor would prescribe it without good cause.
Additionally, the restricted diet seems rather extreme for someone who wishes merely to lose a few pounds.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research: