In This Review
What is Primal Lean?
Primal Lean balances blood glucose levels reduce the appetite and lower cholesterol levels through the prime ingredient Irvingia Gabonensis. It is produced by Dr. Sears, founder of the Wellness Foundation, who has written six books and hundreds of health-related articles.
A trial on Fucoxanthin discovered that it prevented the future growth of fat cells. The subjects taking Fucoxanthin lost an average 15lbs in four months against the placebo subjects who lost only 3lbs over the same period.
How Does It Rate?
- Primal Force is the company behind this product.
- Products made for healthy and active lifestyle.
- This product made of natural ingredients.
- Irvingia Gabonensis
- Garcinia Cambogia Fruit
- Primal Lean is stimulant-free.
- Follow the 10-week challenge which guarantees results.
- Supports weight loss in three ways.
- On the official website are several customer testimonials.
- Secure payment is offered through the main site.
- Full contact details are supplied.
- Primal Lean has several known side effects, but it contains no stimulants.
- Some of the ingredients are clinically researched.
- The website is difficult to navigate.
- There is no free trial.
- When you sign up, beware of the auto shipment where you will be charged and sent three bottles every 90-days.
How Does It Work?
Primal Force contains no stimulants. The main ingredient is Irvingia Gabonensis, also known as the African Mango fruit.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
This ingredient alone is potent enough to control the appetite and balance blood glucose levels while Fucoxanthin stops the catabolism of muscle tissue, as this is prone to happen during any calorie-controlled diet.
Leptin production increases, which sends a signal of contentment to the brain. Too much insulin may cause weight gain, but the Primal Force increases the release of Adiponectin, which controls insulin levels.
Glycerol-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase is an unhelpful tool on the journey to weight loss, as it turns blood sugar into fat. It can be purchased from the official website primalforce.net where a bottle retails for $46.96. Take a tablet 15 to 30 minutes prior to a meal with plenty of water.
Primal Lean Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– A significant reduction in total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, triglycerides, and an elevation in HDL cholesterol were also observed in the obese individuals receiving Irvingia gabonensis medication. The blood lipid components did not change in the placebo group, on the other hand. The seed of Irvingia gabonensis may help people lose weight.
– Consumption of calories, fats, and carbohydrates has recently increased while physical activity and exercise have decreased. This way of living increases the risk of diseases like obesity, diabetes, cancer, and other chronic illnesses. Using only pharmacological treatments is insufficient to prevent and treat diseases that are related to lifestyle.
Garcinia Cambogia Fruit
– A well-liked weight-loss supplement is garcinia Cambogia, a tropical fruit commonly known as the Malabar tamarind. People claim that it suppresses hunger and prevents your body from producing fat. Losing excess weight may also assist maintain healthy levels of cholesterol and blood sugar.
– In addition to altering how glucose, insulin, and lipids are metabolized, chromium has also been shown to enhance lean body mass and lower body fat percentage, which may help people lose weight.
Alternatives to Primal Lean
FAQ For Primal Lean
Q: How Much Does Primal Lean Cost & Where Can I Buy It?
A: Customers can purchase Primal Lean from its official website. One bottle of Primal Lean costs $34.00
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Q: Does Primal Lean Provide A Free Trial Or Refund Policy?
A: We didn’t find any information about free trials, but the manufacturer offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Q: What Are The Side Effects Of Primal Lean?
A: There are no reported side effects of Primal Lean. However, there might be possible side effects while using the product.
Q: Should You Use Primal Lean For Your Weight Loss Program?
A: Even while Primal Lean doesn’t promote its ability to help you lose weight quickly, we couldn’t uncover enough evidence to support its long-term advantages either.
Q: Is It Safe to Take Primal Lean Long-Term?
A: Yes, taking Primal Lean for long-term weight loss is safe. There shouldn’t be any safety issues with this product because the substances typically don’t have any negative side effects.
Primal Lean Review – Final Verdict
Although the popular Dr. Sears manufacture this product, Primal Lean does not contain in-depth information on each ingredient, although a study on Fucoxanthin found that it supports fat loss.
It includes none of the usual stimulating ingredients, plus there is a full money back guarantee if you discover it does not support your weight loss goals.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
3 SourcesWe review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Fucoxanthin: A Promising Medicinal and Nutritional Ingredient - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4461761/
 The effect of Garcinia Cambogia as coadjuvant in the weight loss process- http://www.nutricionhospitalaria.com/pdf/9587.pdf
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."