What is Primal Lean?
Primal Lean balances blood glucose levels reduce the appetite and lower cholesterol levels through the prime ingredient Irvingia Gabonensis. It is produced by Dr. Sears, founder of the Wellness Foundation, who has written six books and hundreds of health-related articles.
A trial on Fucoxanthin discovered that it prevented the future growth of fat cells. The subjects taking Fucoxanthin lost an average 15lbs in four months against the placebo subjects who lost only 3lbs over the same period.
Table of Contents [Show]
Primal Lean – Product Description
Primal Force contains no stimulants. The main ingredient is Irvingia Gabonensis, also known as the African Mango fruit.
This ingredient alone is potent enough to control the appetite and balance blood glucose levels while Fucoxanthin stops the catabolism of muscle tissue, as this is prone to happen during any calorie controlled diet.
Leptin production increases, which sends a signal of contentment to the brain. Too much insulin may cause weight gain, but the Primal Force increases the release of Adiponectin, which controls insulin levels.
Glycerol-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase is an unhelpful tool on the journey to weight loss, as it turns blood sugar into fat. It can be purchased from the official website primalforce.net where a bottle retails for $46.96. Take a tablet 15 to 30 minutes prior to a meal with plenty of water.
Primal Lean Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
What are the Advantages of Primal Lean?
- Primal Lean is stimulant free.
- Follow the 10-week challenge where it guarantees results.
- Supports weight loss in three ways.
- On the official website are several customer testimonials.
- Secure payment is offered through the main site.
- Full contact details are supplied.
What are the Disadvantages of Primal Lean?
- Primal Lean has several known side effects, but it contains no stimulants.
- Some of the ingredients are clinically researched.
- The website is difficult to navigate.
- There is no free trial.
- When you sign up, beware of the auto shipment where you will be charged and sent three bottles every 90-days.
Primal Lean Review – Final Verdict
Although the popular Dr. Sears manufacture this product, Primal Lean does not contain in-depth information on each ingredient, although a study on Fucoxanthin found that it supports fat loss.
It includes none of the usual stimulating ingredients, plus there is a full money back guarantee if you discover it does not support your weight loss goals.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Primal Lean?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Primal Lean!
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.