What is Phena Lean?
Phena Lean is a natural weight-loss supplement which is supposed to lead to rapid weight loss. It includes ingredients which activate thermogenesis and burns fat.
In addition, this supplement provides you with lots of energy to keep you active. The manufacturer also says that it will curb your hunger and help control your cravings, as well as improve your mental clarity.
How Does It Rate?
- Phena Lean is manufactured by a company called Anabolic Warfare.
- which is a dietary and nutritional supplement company which founded in 2013.
- They’re a subsidiary of 5-Star Nutrition LLC.
- The supplements they produce are largely for promoting muscle growth and strength, improving mental focus, and losing weight.
- This supplement can help you lose weight fast.
- It provides you with an abundance of energy.
- The product burns belly fat.
- It preserves your muscles while you lose weight.
- It’s very high in caffeine, which many people are intolerant to.
- Do not take it at night or it could keep you awake.
- You must take this supplement with food or it will make you jittery.
How Does Phena Lean Work?
Phena Lean has a couple of different mechanisms. It contains ingredients which speed up the metabolism and initiates the fat-burning process of thermogenesis. This burns fat rapidly and helps the user lose weight fast. Int J Obes (Lond). 2007 research clearly shows how effective thermogenesis is at burning fat.
This product is also intended to build up and strengthen the muscles. It’s ideal for people who need to lose weight but also want to develop themselves physically. The supplement is rich in amino acids, which build protein to send to the muscles. This apparently helps them to develop much faster. However, there is some research showing that this is not the case.
Phena Lean Ingredients
There are 5 main active ingredients in Phena Lean, and they speed up the metabolism and initiate the process of thermogenesis. This leads to rapid weight loss.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
These are the primary active ingredients:
– This is a highly addictive substance which is found in coffee and chocolate. It’s a stimulant, so it gives the user a lot of energy. It also speeds up the metabolism, activating thermogenesis. According to the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition study Caffeine is a known weight-loss substance.
– This is a root plant which is rich in immunity building anti-oxidants, and which also has anti-inflammatory properties. It can initiate weight loss and delay the absorption of fat. Studies have shown that it not only helps lose weight, it also curbs appetite.
– It’s an amino acid which leads to the development of protein. It builds and strengthens the muscles. Tyrosine is found naturally in the body. There’s evidence to show that it can burn body fat and help you lose weight as mentioned in the PeaceHealth article. It may also improve memory and cognitive acuity, lower blood pressure, and enhance mood.
– This is an amino acid which can be found in tea. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr 2008. research indicates that it can reduce feelings of stress and anxiety by increasing alpha waves. There’s also evidence to show that it can help with losing weight.
Phena Lean FAQs
Q: How should you take Phena Lean?
A: The recommended dosage is one capsule in the morning, with a meal. Try that for a few days and see how you feel. If you want to add a second one with lunch, you may do that. The maximum dose is 2 capsules per day. Be sure not to exceed this dosage.
Q: How much does Phena Lean cost?
A: On the manufacturer’s official website, this supplement is priced at $56.99. If your order totals more than $99, the shipping is free of charge. It’s also for sale on other retail websites for a similar price.
Q: What is Phena Lean’s return policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day return policy. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, you can return the sealed, unopened supplements before 30 days from the date of your original purchase. There are no refunds on products that have been opened.
Q: Does Phena Lean offer a free trial?
A: No, this manufacturer isn’t offering a free trial of the product. In addition, there don’t seem to be any samples of the product available.
Phena Lean Review – The Conclusion
This supplement generally got excellent reviews. Users were extremely pleased with the results they got from this product. They said that it really helped them to lose weight quickly. Customers also mentioned that they felt enhanced mental clarity and additional energy which helped them to work out for longer.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
This product is organic, but that doesn’t mean there are no potential side effects. If you experience serious side effects, stop taking the medication immediately. Before you even begin this regimen, see your doctor and get medical approval.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Caffeine https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30335479/
 Ginseng https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5766689/
 L-Tyrosine https://www.peacehealth.org/medical-topics/id/hn-3927007
 Theobromine https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31965293/
 L-Theanine https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15011752/
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."