What is Force Factor ProbioSlim?
Force Factor ProbioSlim is a diet supplement which is meant to help users lose weight quickly. The product speeds up your metabolism and gives you extra energy. It also contains a probiotic strain which makes your digestion much better, reducing bloating and easier stomach upset.
The product encourages good bacteria to grow in your get and gets rid of the negative bacteria.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the Manufacturer of Force Factor ProbioSlim?
The manufacturer of the product is Force Factor, which was founded in Boston, Massachusetts in 2009. This is a global performance nutrition company which sells dietary supplements. The owners are two former Harvard University rowers. They wanted to develop a brand that was powerful enough for athletes to use safely, and they geared their supplements to this population.
According to the Mayo Clinic, “there’s no sound evidence that increased caffeine consumption results in significant or permanent weight loss.” Other substances like green tea activate the fat-burning process of thermogenesis, which helps you burn fat and lose weight fast.
In terms of being positive for the digestive process, the supplement contains a probiotic. The Lactospore website says that “Probiotics are live bacteria that line your digestive tract.” It contains a spore which is strong enough to survive in your stomach to travel to your intestines. At that point, it prevents bloating, diarrhea, constipation, and other stomach issues.
This supplement is made up of a number of fruits, and they act as prebiotics. Their role is to provide nutrients to the probiotics.
Force Factor ProbioSlim Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
This product has a number of active ingredients which speed up the metabolism and initiate thermogenesis. It also contains probiotics to help with digestion.
Some of the primary active ingredients are:
- Green Tea Extract: It’s very high in anti-occident’s, which are healing and protect the immune system. It also contains caffeine, which speeds up the metabolism and helps you to lose weight. It initiates the fat-burning state of thermogenesis. Research in 2007 showed that thermogenesis can lead to weight loss.
- Kiwi Extract: This fruit is very high in fiber. It contains an enzyme by the name of actinidin which breaks down protein in the body and improves digestion.
- Fig Extract: Research on dogs has shown that it can prevent constipation. Figs are a very effective laxative.
- Chlorophyllin: It’s a chemical derived from chlorophyll. It’s used for medicinal purposes -particularly for treating the digestive system. Studies have shown that it modulates gut bacteria.
What are the Advantages of Force Factor ProbioSlim?
- This supplement can help you lose weight.
- The product promotes healthy digestion.
- It replaces the bad bacteria in your system.
What are the Disadvantages of Force Factor ProbioSlim?
- It contains caffeine, which many people can’t take.
- About 30% of customers saw no real results.
- If you take it in the evening it could keep you awake at night.
Q: How should you take Force Factor ProbioSlim?
A: The recommended dosage of this product is one tablet in the morning with breakfast and another in the afternoon with lunch. Drink a full glass of water with each dosage of the supplement.
Q: How much does Force Factor ProbioSlim cost?
A: The cost of one bottle of the product on the official website is $69.99 if you buy it through regular means. There is also a sample offer, where you get a free bottle and then are signed up for the auto-subscription.
This product can also be purchased on third party retail websites for a similar price.
Q: What is Force Factor ProbioSlim’s return policy?
A: The company has a 30-day return policy. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, you can return it unopened in the original packaging within 30 days of your original purchase date for a full refund. The company will not return the shipping costs.
Q: Does Force Factor ProbioSlim offer a free trial?
A: Yes, there’s a free trial offer. You sign up for the trial and pay the $9.99 for shipping costs. The company then sends you your free sample. They also add you to their auto-shipping program. Where you’ll get and be billed for a bottle every month. If you don’t want to be in the auto-shipping program, you have to contact the company before 18 days from the date you signed up.
Force Factor ProbioSlim Review – Conclusion
This supplement got quite mixed reviews as compared with other products in the market such as Thermofight X and Bio X4. There were many customers who were pleased with the results of the product, feeling that they did lose weight and have improved digestion. However, almost a third of the customers were dissatisfied with this product and felt that it didn’t work effectively for them.
This product may not be suitable for people with certain medical conditions, and there’s a possibility that it could interact with some popular medications. That’s why it’s very important that you make an appointment with your doctor before you begin taking the supplement. Show it to the physician and make sure that it’s medically suitable for you.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.