In This Review
What is Phenastin?
Phenastin is an organic weight-loss supplement which initiates the fat-burning process of thermogenesis. The product is supposed to curb your appetite and therefore stop you from overeating.
Phenastin speeds up your metabolism, so you apparently lose weight very rapidly. As the product is high in caffeine, it also wakes you up and provided you with additional energy.
How Does It Rate?
- The manufacturer of this company is Phenastin, which is a new company established in 2019.
- This organization develops weight-loss supplements which burn fat off the body quickly, and which suppress hunger.
- This company is dedicated to producing products which use natural, organic ingredients.
- Peppermint Extract
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Alpha Yohimbine
- Phenastin can initiate weight loss.
- The product could curb your hunger.
- It helps you burn up to 20% more calories.
- The supplement helps you burn fat rapidly.
- Contains caffeine, which can make you nervous and jittery.
- It contains yohimbine which has potentially serious side effects.
- It may lead to difficulty sleeping if you take it in the evening.
How Does Phenastin Work?
The ingredients in Phenastin speed up the metabolism, which greatly improves the fat-burning process of thermogenesis. This faster and more efficient fat burning leads to steady weight loss. Research shows that stimulating thermogenesis can lead to significant weight loss.
In addition, the supplement makes the process of glucose uptake more efficient, and this effectively curbs your appetite, so you consume less calories. Modulating glucose levels does decrease hunger, according to studies.
Phenastin speeds up your metabolism. It initiates the fat-burning process of thermogenesis, which leads to weight loss. The product also curbs hunger, so you don’t overeat.
Some of the primary active ingredients are:
– This is a nerve-blocker which has been associated with some potentially serious side effects like high blood pressure, heart disease, kidney, thyroid, liver disease or seizure. A 2006 study looked at the weight-loss effects of Yohimbine on star athletes, and found it to be effective for this purpose.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
– This substance, commonly found in coffee and chocolate, speeds up the metabolism and so accelerates the process of fat burning. It also provides you with an abundance of additional energy. The Mayo clinic has stated that the amount of weight you can lose from consuming caffeine is limited.
– This is a plant which is native to both Europe and North America. It has numerous medicinal properties, including benefits to the skin and soothing the gastrointestinal system. Peppermint oil has also been used for weight loss.
– This is derived from the seeds of an African plant called Griffonia simplicifolia. It’s used for a number of conditions like depression, anxiety, and obesity. 5-HTP is a known mood enhancer. There’s some research to indicate that 5 HTP can help with weight loss.
Q: How Many Phenastin Pills Do You Take A Day And When Do You Take Them??
A: The recommended dosage is: Take 1 caplet 30 minutes before your meal or as when needed with a full glass of water.
Directions: Take 2 caplets a day for optimal results and do not exceed 3 caplets within a 24 hour period. The time of day is not noted, so presumably, that doesn’t matter. Take the capsule half an hour before a meal.
Q: How much does Phenastin cost?
A: There are several packages available, and some great savings available at the moment. You can purchase a bottle of Phenastin plus a bottle of Phenastin NAES. This is another natural weight-loss supplement. The price of this is $55.99, for a savings of 50% from the previous price of $109.99.
You can purchase a full 7-day trial pack for $9.99, for a savings of 40% from the previous price of $15.99. You can also buy 2 trial packs for $13.99. for a savings of 35% from the previous price of $19.99.
You can also find the supplement on other retail websites. At the moment it’s out of stick on several 3rd party sites.
Q: What is Phenastin’s return policy?
A: The company has a 30-day return policy. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason, you can return the rest of the bottle within 30 days of your purchase for a full refund.
If you’ve purchased more than one bottle, you must return the rest of the bottles unopened. If more than one bottle is opened, you’ll only get a 50% refund.
Q: Does Phenastin offer a free trial?
A: No, the company doesn’t offer a free trial month of the product, nor do they give out any free samples.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ – SlimLook Forskolin Reviews and Burn XT Reviews
Phenastin Review – The Conclusion
Phenastin is a weight-loss supplement which initiates thermogenesis, burning fat rapidly and peeling off the pounds. It’s also supposed to curb your hunger and provide you with extra energy, which helps you be more active.
This product had mixed reviews, but the highest percentage of reviews were negative. Many users felt that the product did nothing for them, and they didn’t lose weight while taking it. Some said that in fact they did feel less hungry, but nonetheless they didn’t lose weight.
CAUTION: This product isn’t for everyone. There may be people with certain medical conditions who shouldn’t take it, and it could interact with some medications. Make sure that you book an appointment with your physician before you start taking this supplement, to get medical approval.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Alpha Yohimbine - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1955308/
 Caffeine Anhydrous - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30335479/
 Peppermint Extract - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4623798/
 5-HTP - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4156978/
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."
Customer Reviews & Ratings5.0 out of 5
Review this Product
Leave a review and share your experience with others.
Write a Review