What is OxyShred?
OxyShred is a thermogenic fat burner designed for those that want to achieve lean body through a healthy lifestyle and an exercise program. The product aims to accelerate your metabolism to support calorie-spending which can lead to fat trimming.
Additional benefits of OxyShred are that it can provide an extra energy boost you need for the workout, as well as naturally support your overall immunity.
Table of Contents [Show]
Finally, the product can also improve your mood and focus to inspire you to exercise. You can choose between six different flavors of this powder supplement including kiwi strawberry, mango, and passionfruit.
Who is the Manufacturer of OxyShred?
The company that designs OxyShred is called EHPLabs. Actually, they believe this is their flagship products, but they have more than 20 supplements in their portfolio.
According to the company’s website, they specialize in creating sports supplements and helping athletes and those who lead a healthy lifestyle.
EHP Labs works on designing products that can assist with different fitness goals, such as muscle gain, energy, recovery, and vasodilators.
They have bodybuilders, fitness models, and trainers who act as brand ambassadors. The company is based in the United States and claims to use only specifically chosen ingredients of high quality.
How Does OxyShred Work?
When we discuss the working process of OxyShred, it is important to mention that the product has four different blends of ingredients.
The first and crucial one for weight loss and is the hyper-lipolysis blend with compounds like CLA and raspberry ketones. Their goal is to boost fat trimming from different body parts and accelerate metabolism.
The mood-enhancing mix aims to put you in a positive mood, which should provide exercise motivation and help you get rid of stress after a hectic day.
Finally, the B vitamin spectrum and immunity boosters are there to support recovery and optimal health, as well as optimize nutrient intake during the day.
OxyShred Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
The ingredients of OxyShred are divided across four different blends. The first one is a hyper-lipolysis compound mix which aims to boost fat burning.
There is also a mood enhancer blend, as well as immunity-boosting mixture and B-vitamin spectrum. Here are the crucial active ingredients:
- Raspberry Ketones – Ketones are often added to supplements used by people on a ketogenic diet. They can help to stimulate your body to burn stored fat as energy and boost fat trimming that way.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – Just like caffeine anhydrous, which is also included in the formula, this ingredient can boost metabolism and promote fat burning. It can also help to enhance energy and focus.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid – Also known as CLA, this is a compound known for its potential weight loss benefits. It can help users to lose extra pounds with particular emphasis on the body mass index.
- L-Theanine – An amino acid that is part of the mood enhancer blend. It can help to reduce stress and anxiety, but it may also be useful to improve memory. It is vital to note that theanine works well with caffeine to reduce its negative effects and boost positive ones.
- Vitamin C – Most known for its antioxidant properties, the knowledge that vitamin C can help to combat weight gain is not that widespread. This nutrient helps to lower fat accumulations and assists in weight management.
Some of the other active compounds worth mentioning are caffeine anhydrous, taurine, L-glutamine, grapefruit seed extract, and chromium picolinate.
What are the Advantages of OxyShred?
- The product can accelerate your metabolism and boost fat trimming
- The supplement works on promoting a positive mood and reducing stress
- The formula can help to provide an additional boost of energy required for training.
- The product supports the organism’s natural immunity
What are the Disadvantages of OxyShred?
- It may take a few days for your body to adjust to the supplement
- Customers emphasize that some of the flavors are not pleasant
- Due to the fact that it works based on thermogenesis, it can make you sweat a lot
- A couple of reviewers mentioned that they expected the product to be stronger
How Should You Take OxyShred?
The manufacturer emphasizes that you should take a single scoop of OxyShred first thing in the morning before eating or drinking anything. On days of training, take another scoop later in the day, but no later than 5 PM.
Always mix the powder with at least 10 ounces of water. The maximum daily dosage is two scoops per day. Do not drink a protein shake or eat anything roughly 20 minutes after taking the product.
How Much Does OxyShred Cost?
The current price of OxyShred is $69.95 per container that has 306grams (10.8 ounces) of the product, which is approximately 60 servings.
What Is OxyShred’s Return Policy?
The return policy only covers products that are incorrectly delivered or faulty. You need to return OxyShred in original packaging and undamaged. Make sure to contact the customer service before you send back the product.
Does OxyShred Offer a Free Trial?
An offer that would enable you to try OxyShred for free is not available at the moment.
Read Next – Xenadrine Next Gen
OxyShred Review – Final Verdict
OxyShred is considered the leading producer of this manufacturer. It can speed up your metabolism and promote fat burning, but those who haven’t used a similar product may need several days to adjust to the supplement.
The formula works on providing an extra boost of energy before the exercise, but due to the fact it works based on thermogenesis, it can make you sweat a lot. OxyShred may work on reducing stress and promoting a positive mood, but a couple of reviewers mentioned that they expected the product to be stronger.
At the end of the day, this is just one of the many fat burners available on the market. Make sure to read other weight loss supplement reviews before making the final purchase decision.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.