Leptinal is a weigh management supplement that also develops healthy thyroid functions as well as cardiovascular processes. This supplement also promotes the healthy development of nerves in the body alongside the bones. It contains an intriguing mixture of ingredients that have the ability to reduce or moderate cholesterol levels in the body. In other words, Leptinal is a complete fitness supplement. A month’s supply of 180 capsules costs $99 plus an additional $6.50 in shipment and handling. It is, however, important to note that this cost can be high or low depending on the retailer from which you buy the supplement.
How Leptinal Works?
Leptinal works by increasing the levels of leptin in the body. Leptin is the fundamental hormone in the body that controls metabolic processes involved in the production of energy, moderating cholesterol in the body, thyroid function, liver processes as well as bone formation processes.
It is responsible for regulating weight in the body because higher levels in the body suppress appetite and as a result, inhibits feelings of hunger. This leads to a weight loss. The supplement also increases metabolic rates in the body so as to provide sufficient energy when appetite is suppressed.
- Marine lipid oil – this oil contains over three different types of fatty acids; omega 3, omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acids. They help improve cardiovascular processes as well as preventing inflammations in the gut.
- Pomegranate extract – acts as an antioxidant. It also prevents against common types of cancers.
- Borage oil – this herbal ingredient contains Gamma-Linolenic fatty acid (GLA) which has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sytrinol – moderates cholesterol levels in the body.
- Tocotrienols – this ingredient contains vitamin E, which promotes efficient development of the nervous system.
- Beeswax – facilitates weight loss.
Other notable ingredients in the formula include rice oryza oil, virgin olive oil, glycerin, gelatin and carob.
- Promotes weight loss.
- Lowers cholesterol levels in the body.
- Boosts blood circulation thus promotes a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Strengthens the bone tissues and consequently, leads to the development of strong bones.
- It controls appetite hence promotes healthy dietary habits.
Recommended for emotional eaters; those who eat as an emotional response.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
- For those with physiologically optimum leptin content in their bodies, this formula does not do much to them.
- It has some serious side effects such as nausea and fishy breath.
- It is expensive compared to other supplements that perform the exact same functions.
- The manufacturer does not provide money back guarantee.
How to use Leptinal?
From a complete dosage of this weight management supplement, it is recommended to take two pills three times a day amidst proper diet.
Unfortunately, this supplement is prone to some unpleasant side effects that every prospective consumer should be aware of. The common one includes a fishy taste and breath. Bloating and occasional nausea may also be experienced. Borage oil is also known to affect stools beside causing diarrhoea as well. This supplement is not recommended for expectant and lactating women. The same applies for those below the age of eighteen years.
Alternatives to Leptinal
Leptinal is an all round supplement that seeks to promote the healthy development of several physiological processes in the body. It can be argued that it is a jack of all trades that does not only promote weight loss but also seeks to improve cardiovascular functions, nervous system as well as the metabolic systems in the body. It is effective but comes with its fair share of the mentioned disadvantages. It is, therefore, advisable to see a physician before indulging in the supplement.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research: