What is Lady Boss Lean?
Lady Boss Lean is a fat-burning protein shake formulated specifically for women. Packed in a fancy pink bag, the Lady Boss Lean shake claims to contain fat-burning ingredients that may help users achieve a sculpted body shape and healthy weight.
According to the manufacturer, this shake contains premium proteins, vitamins, digestive enzymes, fibers, and minerals.
Although this vanilla protein powder is geared towards women users, the ingredients present are not gender-specific. This product also targets women who struggle with cravings, are unable to eat healthy on the go, don’t eat enough during the day, or have trouble cooking 6 meals a day.
How Does It Rate?
- The manufacturer of Lady Boss Lean protein is Lady Boss Labs, an American company located at Indian School Rd NE, Albuquerque.
- The company was co-founded by Kaelin Poulin who had struggled with weight loss herself.
- After rigorous research, Kaelin uncovered tips on how to lose weight “the healthy way” and lost 65 pounds in 7 months. Thanks to this discovery, she was determined to help other women lose weight while loving themselves as the company’s mission states.
- In 2018, the company ranked fourth on the INC. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies.
- LadyBoss products and supplements have also gained popularity after being featured on magazines and media outlets such as ABC, FOX, Forbes, Buzzfeed, and Pop culture among others.
- To date, LadyBoss claims it has helped over 300,000 women lose weight.
- Digestive Enzymes
- Non-fat Dry Milk
- Whey Protein
- May serve as an excellent breakfast replacement
- May minimize sweet cravings
- May support weight loss
- May promote digestive health
- May boost immune health
- Not suitable for users with lactose intolerance
- May cause side effects such as bloating, diarrhea, and constipation
- Users may not appreciate some of the Lady Boss Lean flavors
- Lady Boss Lean shakes contain 13% calories
How Does Lady Boss Lean Work?
Lady Boss Lean shake recipes are part of the “complete transformation system” package. The system includes the Lady Boss Lean, Lady Boss Fuel, Lady Boss Burn, Lady Boss Greens, and Lady Boss Rest. These products are created to work together to help users reach their weight loss goals while staying healthy and energized. Lady Boss Lean brownie batter on its part is high in protein to keep users fuller throughout the day thus minimizing cravings and caloric intake. It also helps consumers recover after workouts, allowing them to work out for longer.
Lady Boss Lean Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– this protein shake contains both isolate and concentrate whey proteins. Whey protein is considered effective in building lean muscle mass and weight loss. A 12-week study in the Nutrition and Metabolism Journal found that subjects on whey protein supplement lost significant weight. These individuals lost 6.1% of the body fat mass which is effective in reducing the risk of obesity and other related diseases.
Non-fat Dry Milk
– this is pasteurized skim milk that has water removed from it. With moisture removed, microbial growth in this milk is prevented. Non-fat dry milk is known to reduce weight. According to a study in the Nutrition and Metabolism journal, diets rich in dairy have the potential to reduce adiposity and inflammation. Bioactive lipids, oxylipins, and endocannabinoids are known to enhance adipose function, inflammation, and energy homeostasis.
– this is a branded fiber supplement. These prebiotic fibers have multiple health benefits including weight loss. Clinical trials in the National Institutes of Health journal provided that prebiotics work stimulate the production of beneficial bacteria, modulate lipid metabolism, and increase mineral absorption. Prebiotic fibers prevent lipid metabolism by suppressing lipogenic enzymes and reducing the synthesis of lipoproteins and triglycerides.
– DigeSEB is the company’s patented blend of digestive enzymes which are claimed to increase whey protein absorption. Disruption of nutrient digestion has been claimed to be a cause of obesity. According to a review study in the Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome, and Obesity journal found that carbohydrate digestion inhibitors may induce weight loss and improve glycemic control.
– this is a natural sweetener that is claimed to have zero calories. Stevia is a plant native to South America. Stevia is a naturally sourced sweetener used as a sugar substitute. A study in Nutrition Today claims that stevia leaf extract is used globally to reduce energy and added sugar content in foods and beverages. According to the study, stevia has weight improving potential.
Alternatives to Lady Boss Lean
Lady Boss Lean – FAQ’s
Q: How Much Does Lady Boss Lean Cost?
A: On the official website, Lady Boss Lean costs $59.95 per bag, $99.52 for 2 bags, and $143.88 for 3 bags.
Q: How Much Carbs are in Lady Boss Lean?
A: Lady Boss Lean protein balls contain 10 grams of carbohydrates, 4 grams of sugar, and 100 calories per serving.
Q: Does Lady Boss Lean Really Work?
A: Yes, going by the Lady Boss Lean shake ingredients, this supplement drink may work to reduce weight, build lean muscle mass, improve digestion, and reduce cravings.
Q: How are Lady Boss Lean Reviews?
A: Lady Boss Lean shake reviews are generally positive with users rating its blending power, flavor, and versatility highly. Users loved most of the Lady Boss Lean flavors. On Amazon, this product has a 4.3 star rating which is quite favorable. There were negative reviews as well, users faulted the product for its high sugar content and inability to promote weight loss.
Q: Where is Lady Boss Lean Sold?
A: You can buy Lady Boss Lean at the official website or retailer websites such as Amazon or Lady Boss Lean walmart. If you are interested in getting some Lady Boss Lean samples, you will have to head to the company’s website. To secure the Lady Boss Lean free samples, you will have to pay the shipping cost.
Q: How Do I Cancel Lady Boss Lean Subscription?
A: To cancel your subscription:
- Call Lady Boss Lean customer service
- Inform the customer care agent about your desire to terminate the subscription
- Provide the agent with all the necessary details
- Enquire for further steps of the termination process
Q: How Should You Take Lady Boss Lean?
A: Lady Boss Lean can be taken up to 3 times a day as a snack, meal replacement, and post-workout shake. For effective weight loss, replace 2 meals, and take the third shake as a snack or post-workout shake. This protein shake is available in flavors such as the Lady Boss Lean brownie batter flavor. You can also mix this shake in other recipes like the Lady Boss Lean strawberry shake recipe.
Q: What is Lady Boss Lean’s Return Policy?
A: This product is backed by a 30 day return policy.
Q: Does Lady Boss Lean Offer a Free Trial?
A: No, there is no mention of a free trial on the official website.
READ NEXT – Amsa Fast
Lady Boss Lean Review – Final Verdict
Lady Boss Lean is a protein shake supplement that claims to accelerate weight loss through its premium protein content. According to the Lady Boss Lean nutrition facts sheet, this meal replacement shake contains proteins, carbs, and calories that support lean muscle mass build-up.
Customer reviews though positive, also point out the lax customer service of the company. Users were especially displeased by the auto-ship program which they claimed was more prominent than the one-time purchase option. In light of this, customers ought to be careful when making a purchase.
Other than the complaints, Lady Boss Lean recipes may work effectively. You can also find Lady Boss Lean before and after pictures that may emphasize that this product works. To get this product at a discounted price, find Lady Boss Lean coupon codes online from credible sources.
However, if this product does not appeal to you, check out alternatives online. The Lady Boss Lean Review vs shakeology review will be a good place to start.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss products on the market today, in our opinion
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned weight loss shakes, and juices based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. The Psychology of Food Cravings: the Role of Food Deprivation: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s13668-020-00326-0
 A whey-protein supplement increases fat loss and spares lean muscle in obese subjects: a randomized human clinical study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2289832/
 A diet containing a nonfat dry milk matrix significantly altered systemic oxylipins and endocannabinoid 2-arachidonoylglycerol (2-AG) in diet-induced obese mice: https://nutritionandmetabolism.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-7075-11-24
 The effect of prebiotic fibres on weight loss in an overweight and obese population: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03135041
 The role of lipid and carbohydrate digestive enzyme inhibitors in the management of obesity: a review of current and emerging therapeutic agents: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3047983/
 Stevia, nature’s zero-calorie sustainable sweetener: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4890837/
 Increasing Lean Mass and Strength: A Comparison of High Frequency Strength Training to Lower Frequency Strength Training: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC4836564/
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."