Hamcho Slim Overview
Hamcho Slim named after an Asian (Korean to be exact) herb, Saliconia herbacea, absorbs salt and has detoxifying qualities. This herb has been shown to have 7 times more calcium than milk, 40 times more iron than kelp, and 3 times more potassium than oysters.
Hamcho Slim is natural and organic and not only contributes to weight loss and detoxification but also improves the skin’s appearance. Our research of medical journals yielded the following information regarding Saliconia herbacea, it is indeed used to treat a variety of diseases such as constipation, obesity, diabetes, asthma, arthritis, and cancer.
The makers of Hamcho Slim claim that you can expect to lose 5-25 pounds in 30 days. They argue that a diet and exercise program is not necessary but will help accelerate your weight loss.
Hamcho Slim – Product Description
Hamcho Slim has a variety of natural ingredients in addition Saliconia herbacea (mainly used to treat constipation) and these include: watermelon which is full of water and vitamins and acts as a diuretic, Hoelen, an herb that is full of fiber, Rumex Cripus – relieves chronic constipation, has a detoxifying effect and it cleanses the skin, Sea Tangle Extract, a triglyceride blocker and garlic extract which eliminates toxins from the body.
One bottle lasts 15 days and retails for $39.99. However, there is a limited time offer on the
Hamcho Slim where you get a 50% saving per bottle ($19.99). Shipping is a flat $7.99 in United States no matter how many bottles you order.
Hamcho Slim Advantage
- The ingredients are all natural and organic
- The ingredients are clearly listed on the official website
- A full refund is offered (minus shipping and handling) in case of dissatisfaction
Hamcho Slim – Drawbacks
- You need 2 bottles to obtain a one month supply so it does start to get expensive (a one month supply will cost you approximately $48.00 includes shipping and handling fees.
- There is no company information anywhere on the website so you have no idea who is producing this product.
- The is no customer service phone number on the website, so you can only communicate with the company via email.
- No dosage information is disclosed so it is unclear whether there is enough of these active ingredients in every capsule.
Hamcho Slim – The Bottom Line
The list of natural products used in Hamcho Slim is impressive and there are some novel herbs that are employed which seem to be prominent in the East but western countries are only now being introduced to them (i.e., saliconia herbacea). Because of the novelty of some of these products, there is not enough research to indicate their effectiveness and even the official website does not provide clinical or research data. Moreover, when a company does not disclose information about themselves and their own credentials, that raises a red flag. Finally, lack of a contact phone number also makes one nervous about purchasing items online. With no company name and no contact information, how does one know that their money will be refunded in the event they are not satisfied with the product.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.