Bikini Boot Camp – Overview
Several programs, including Bikini Boot Camp, rely on the concept of ‘boot camp’ style training, i.e. a thorough, concentrated procedure created to produce rapid results. But this particular boot camp takes a holistic approach, focusing on the development of a healthy mind and lifestyle, with loss of weight being secondary.
Two friends with backgrounds and an interest in Buddhism, meditation, and yoga came up with the idea for Bikini Boot Camp. Their idea came to fruition when they opened their Bikini Boot Camp retreat in Mexico, where people could spend six days meditating, getting fit and learning the principles of a healthy lifestyle. The retreat was a huge success, prompting the company founders — Melissa and Erica — to write a book and develop an online program.
There are easy to read sections, nice photos, and simple navigation on the Bikini Boot Camp website. The program is explained pretty well on the website, but to obtain more detailed information, it is necessary to enroll in the program.
Bikini Boot Camp – Product description
The Bikini Boot Camp includes diet and fitness plans, but the approach is holistic, encouraging a spiritual and mindful lifestyle. Exercises run the gamut from gentle programs like yoga and stretching, to the more strenuous circuit and strength training. It is necessary to devote at least an hour to the exercise program each day.
Various tools like menu planners, shopping guides, a recipe database, and online weight and BMI trackers are available to members in the diet and nutrition section of the plan. Daily inspirational messages and beauty tips are sent to members, and members have the opportunity to make contact with each other.
The program is individualized to meet each person’s needs for weight loss and fitness and to suit their lifestyle. The fee for membership is $4 per week and a bill is generated quarterly.
Bikini Boot Camp – Advantage
- The Bikini Boot Camp website is appealing and easy to navigate.
- The program helps users reach health and fitness goals through development of a spiritual and mindful approach to life.
- While low fat foods are emphasized on this diet, no major food groups are left out.
- The program is individualized to meet the needs of each dieter.
- Consumer reviews for both the program and the book have been positive.
- The online Bikini Boot Camp program is priced reasonably.
Bikini Boot Camp – Drawbacks
- There is no professional support for website visitors.
- You can expect to spend a lot of time meeting the exercise requirements.
- No free trials are available on the website nor is a money back guarantee mentioned.
Bikini Boot Camp – The Bottom Line
Visiting the Bikini Boot Camp retreat is ideal and relying on the book or online program pales in comparison. Self-determination and willpower are necessary for those who use this program without attending the retreat.
Those who will probably be most successful with the Bikini Boot Camp program are the ones who can spend the time necessary for the intense exercise program and who can follow the requirements of the diet without having to worry about the dietary needs of other family members.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.