What is Hydroxycut SX-7?
Hydroxycut SX-7 is a dietary weight loss supplement that claims to be the ultimate thermogenic supplement. Its manufacturer boasts that it is the first and only supplement in the world that employs dual-delivery in its thermogenic action.
This weight loss formula consists of eight herbal yet powerful fat loss ingredients which are popularly used in similar supplements.
Hydroxycut SX-7 claims to also support focus, enhance energy and suppress appetite. All these actions are geared towards achieving optimum weight loss and muscle formation.
Who is the Manufacturer of Hydroxycut SX-7?
The manufacturer of Hydroxycut SX-7 is MuscleTech which is a supplement brand, the brainchild of Iovate Health Sciences Inc.
The company was founded in the year 2008 and was the first to introduce creatine-carbohydrate alpha-lipoic acid in the supplement market. MuscleTech is popular for its Hydroxycut weight loss products with SX-7 as it is the latest supplement.
Hydroxycut SX-7 was first released in 2017 and is the first product to employ dual delivery technology.
How Does Hydroxycut SX-7 Work?
Table of Contents [Show]
Hydroxycut SX-7 is formulated using eight powerful ingredients that are popularly known as thermogenic ingredients.
To ensure the formulation works at its optimum level, the company introduced the dual-delivery technique.
While most manufacturers prefer powder over liquid delivery because it is more powerful, this product claims to combine both actions. The capsule has an impermeable membrane that helps it retain the physical integrity of the ingredients.
This way, users achieve a high concentration of the active ingredients and low concentration of fillers.
Apart from promoting weight loss, other ingredients in this supplement may enhance energy in users.
This helps increase physical activity thus promoting further weight loss. The focus may also be improved.
Hydroxycut SX-7 Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The cutting-edge ingredients present in Hydroxycut SX-7 include;
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) – This ingredient is found in fats from ruminants and has been claimed to reduce body fat levels. CLA increases lipolysis and reduces fatty acid accumulation on the adipose tissue. In the Journal of the International Society of Sports and Nutrition, one article claims that CLA may lower the risk of diseases associated with obesity as it affects body composition.
- Caffeine– This is an alkaloid present in tea and coffee. Caffeine may reduce fatigue and tiredness. In a study in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, caffeine was observed to increase physical activity by enhancing energy levels. It may also reduce fatigue.
- Lion’s Mane– It is scientifically known as Hericium erinaceous. It also called the bearded mushroom (Yamabushitake in Japanese). It is both an edible and medicinal herbal, which according to an article published in the journal Phytotherapy Research, may improve cognitive ability.
- Green coffee bean extract– Also GCE. This ingredient affects both the blood lipid concentration and postprandial glucose concentration. In the Gastroenterology Research and Practice, one article says GCE may support weight loss.
- Rose Hips– This is the fruit of Rosa canina and is widely used in jams and juices. According to the Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity: Targets and Therapy journal, rose hips contain lots of vitamin C and polyphenols. Due to this, rose hips prevent visceral fat buildup and therefore could help prevent obesity.
- Huperzine A– This compound is extracted from the plant Huperzia Serrata. It functions as an acetylcholinesterase (enzyme that prevents breaking down of acetylcholine) inhibitor. Acetylcholine may help improve muscle growth, fat loss, bone density, and tissue health. In one journal appearing in ISRN Nutrition, this ingredient associated with increasing Resting Energy Expenditure.
- Yohimbe extract– Yohimbine is the most active component in this ingredient. In Novel Food Ingredients for Weight Control, a study article indicates that Yohimbe may support weight loss.
- Choline bitartrate– This ingredient also affects acetylcholine which is an important neurotransmitter that affects brain functions. However, the Public Library of Science declared that choline bitartrate has no effect on memory but may improve other cognitive skills.
What are the Advantages of Hydroxycut SX-7?
- May promote weight loss
- With using it as recommended, energy production and muscle growth may be enhanced
- It improves focus and brain function
- Diseases related to weight gain may be averted
What are the Disadvantages of Hydroxycut SX-7?
- The high caffeine content may cause jitteriness
- Some ingredients such as huperzine a, Yohimbe and GCE may cause side effects such as nausea, diarrhea, and headaches
- Results may vary widely from person to person
- It’s only available online
Q: How Should You Take Hydroxycut SX-7?
A: When taking this supplement, you need to assess your tolerance level by starting with one capsule twice a day in the first two days. On the third day, add your dosage to two capsules twice per day.
If no side effects are experienced, continue with this dose. In case of issues such as headaches and jitteriness, you can tone down to the former dosage.
Take the supplement 30 to 60 minutes before two of your largest meals of the day. Do not exceed the daily dosage of 4 capsules. Use the supplement for 60 days continuously in combination with proper diet and training.
Q: How Much Does Hydroxycut SX-7Cost?
A: A bottle containing 60 capsules retails for $69.99.
Q: What is Hydroxycut SX-7’s Return Policy?
A: This product has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Q: Does Hydroxycut SX-7 Offer a Free Trial?
A: This product does not offer free trials.
Hydroxycut SX-7 Review – Final Verdict
Obesity is on the rise such that researchers have acknowledged it has reached epidemic levels. Factors contributing to this phenomenon include a change in lifestyle and poor eating habits.
This is quite true because compared to previous generations, we have become more sedentary and we prefer junk foods than preparing healthy foods at home.
Due to this, manufacturers are now keen on creating supplements that claim to solve this problem once and for all.
Hydroxycut SX-7 is one such product that contains a number of ingredients that have been backed by science in their effectiveness.
It claims to be revolutionary due to its double-delivery technology as it could enhance its working power.
However, this product is a free ticket for weight loss as users still need to watch what they eat.
You may also experience uncomfortable side effects which makes looking for other options a good idea. The market is full of thermogenic supplements, just take your time and go for one that suits you perfectly.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.