What is Ayurslim?
Taking a page from the 3000-year-old Indian system of Ayurveda for health, AyurSlim relies on a unique herbal preparation to help users reduce cravings and weight and encourage a healthy lifestyle.
While there is no official product website from which to gather information or order AyurSlim, the manufacturer, Himalaya Herbal Healthcare does have a website that outlines the founder’s 75-year history of dedication to making phytopharmaceuticals available to the public.
Table of Contents [Show]
AyurSlim is available for ordering through this website, as well as through several other online retail outlets. As the name suggests, AyurSlim’s manufacturer claims that the product is a “researched ayurvedic herbal product” that helps reduce cravings and burn fat.
What this specifically means is not made clear with any specific information although the manufacturer does offer a comprehensive discussion of the evils of excess weight and the importance of maintaining an active lifestyle with moderate eating. A list of herbal ingredients with their Sanscrit names adds to the air of eastern authenticity of the product.
AyurSlim – Product Description
AyurSlim does not have an official website with a complete list of all ingredients, although several active ingredients and their indications are outlined on distributor sites. Garcinia Cambogia (garcinia, vrikshamia) is said to arrest fat production, but this claim has not been substantiated sufficiently in human trials.
Commiphora wightii (Indian Bedelluim, guggula) is much touted to reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels and little information is readily available to dispute or confirm this claim. Gymnen sylvestre (Meshash rigini) reduces cravings for sugar by destroying the tongue’s ability to taste and appreciate sugar and also helps to eliminate sugars from the body.
Terminalia chebula (Haritaki) acts to detoxify the body as a laxative. Trigonella foenum-graecum (Medhika) is said to reduce weight, and some research has shown that it can have an impact on hyperglycemic activity in the body.Although there is not complete ingredients listing, the weight loss supplement does not appear to contain caffeine.
Several of the herbal compositions listed for AyurSlim do have a history of use in Ayurvedic practice, although concentrations of the herbs in AyurSlim are unknown. The manufacturer claims AyurSlim is safe with no known side effects.
Who is the Manufacturer of Ayurslim?
Ayurslim is manufactured and distributed by Himalaya Herbal Healthcare. The company has an official website where there is an outline of the founder’s 75-year history in terms of dedication towards making phytopharmaceuticals accessible to the public. Unlike most pharmaceutical companies, Himalaya does not have a separate product website for AyurSlim.
The only claim made by its manufacturer is that AyurSlim is a “researched ayurvedic herbal product” that helps in fat burning and well as in the reduction of cravings.
Ayurslim Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- This substance is claimed to have the power to arrest fat production.
- This is also known as Indian Bedelluim.
- It is said to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the body.
Gymnen Sylvestre (Meshash Rigini)
- It destroys the tongue’s ability to taste and appreciate sugar thereby reducing cravings for sugar.
- It also helps eliminate sugars from the body.
Terminalia Chebula (Haritaki)
- This is a laxative that performs the function of detoxifying the body.
Trigonella Foenum-Graecum (Medhika)
- This substance is linked to weight loss.
- Scientific research suggests that it has an impact on hyperglycemic activity.
What are the Advantages of Ayurslim?
- AyurSlim does not contain Caffeine.
- The AyurSlim manufacturer’s website suggests reasonable recommendations for healthy diet and exercise rich lifestyle.
- Comes in an easy to take capsule formulation.
- It may enhance the metabolic rate which helps in burning fats from the body.
What are the Disadvantages of Ayurslim?
- Some ingredients in AyurSlim, such as Garcinia Cambogia have questionable effectiveness.
- The purgative or laxative effects of Terminialis (Haritiki) may be undesirable to some individuals.
- The product does not come with a free trial or a money back guarantee.
- AyurSlim does not appear to contain an appetite suppressant.
How Much is AyurSlim?
It is reasonably priced product available from several online retailers at $14.99.
Ayurslim Review – Final Verdict
Weight is a sensitive subject with most people desiring to be in their fittest form. Some people often chose to opt for the supplement which is why the market is overflowing with weight loss supplements that promise the world. AyurSlim is one of such supplements. It is 100% herbal making it safe for consumption.
The manufacturer outlines a long history of its commitment to encouraging life-improving products which speak for the credibility of their products. Important to note is that the manufacturer of AyurSlim does not make unrealistic claims about the product but instead emphasizes the need to have a healthy diet and regular exercise.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.