Vitamin C Concentrated Serum Overview
Vitamin C Concentrated Serum is an anti-aging serum that promises to diminish the most common signs of skin. It works by making the skin appear brighter and by boosting collagen production by the body. It also provides intense moisturization and protects the skin from environmental stresses.
This product is available for sale at DERMA E’s official website and in physical health and beauty shops nationwide. It is supplied in small pump bottle containing 57g product and priced at $24.40 for one-time orders.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Vitamin C Concentrated Serum
DERMA E is a skincare company that started in 1984 as a small health food store based in Southern California. Their very first product was a Vitamin E moisturizing cream. Over the years, they also introduced other skincare products, the majority of which have vitamins as the key ingredient.
These vitamins are combined with other nutrients and other exceptional skincare ingredients to produce excellent formulas. Today, the company has grown to become one of the largest skin care brands in the US.
Working Process and the Ingredients List
Vitamin C Concentrated Serum boasts of the following key ingredients:
- Vitamin C – Has powerful skin brightening and antioxidant effects; lightens the skin and even out skin tone, at the same time protect the skin from the harmful effects of environmental stresses.
- Vitamin E – Provides intense nourishment and deep moisturization to the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Traps moisture to keep the skin well-moisturized all day long.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – Known for its many benefits, the most important of which is its antioxidant properties.
- Aloe Vera Extract – Soothes and calms irritated skin, in addition to being an excellent moisturizer.
The Advantages of Vitamin C Concentrated Serum
- It combines the power of vitamins with other exceptional skincare ingredients.
- It is free of harmful chemicals like parabens, petrolatum, sodium lauryl sulfates, etc.
- It makes fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging less obvious.
- It lightens dark spots, age spots, undereye circles, and other skin discolorations.
- It boosts collagen production.
- It intensely nourishes the skin and delivers deep hydration that lasts for hours.
The Disadvantages of Vitamin C Concentrated Serum
- So far, there haven’t been any reports of disadvantages associated with this product.
How Do I Use This Product?
Vitamin C Concentrated Serum must be used once a day every day, preferably in the morning. Start by washing your face with your preferred mild cleanser. Pat your skin dry then apply toner if you use one. Dispense a few drops of the product then smoothen it all over your face and neck.
Wait for a few minutes before applying other skincare products or makeup. For best results, manufacturer recommends using it with DERMA E facial moisturizer.
What are The Precautions When Using This Product?
Pregnant and lactating women who are interested in using Vitamin C Concentrated Serum must consult their health specialist first prior to using the product. The same advice goes for individuals who have very sensitive skin.
For everybody else, it is advised that you do a patch test first before applying the product on your entire face and neck. Apply the product on a small, concealable area and allow it to remain there for 24 hours. Proceed on using the product only if no allergic reactions occur.
How Long Before I See or Feel any Improvements?
Results vary from person to person, depending on your skin type and skin condition prior to using Vitamin C Concentrated Serum. But according to customer reviews, it takes about three to four weeks of consistent use. To maximize the improvements you’ll get, use the product regularly and exactly as instructed.
When it comes to anti-aging products, Vitamin C Concentrated Serum seems a good option. Its list of ingredients is quite good. But then again, you don’t have to limit yourself to this product. You can try and explore other anti-aging products, compare them, and decide which one is best suits your skin’s needs.
This may be an excellent time to add Vitamin C serum to your skin care regimen, of you haven’t already. It’s such a powerful antioxidant that it’s extremely useful as an anti-aging product. This product can repair and replenish the skin, including skin damage, and it can get rid of age spots and discoloration.
Below are some of the top Vitamin C serum products on the market today, in our view.