What is Vitamin C Booster?
The Vitamin C Booster is a herbal extract in powder form. It’s rich in antioxidants and skin-brightening ingredients. According to the manufacturer, this topical application is mixed with serum to increase the level of your skin’s tightness while brightening dark spots.
Vitamin C serums also fight free radical agents and reduce signs of aging caused by sunlight’s radiation. Unlike other acne regimen that peels the skin, activate dryness, and premature aging, Vitamin C Booster balances your skin’s ecosystem. This product takes out excess sebum and bacteria from your skin.
Who is the Manufacturer of Vitamin C Booster?
The manufacturer of the Vitamin C Booster is True Botanicals. Their laboratory and administrative office is in the United States, but the product has an official website. According to True Botanicals, the non-toxic formula is for can help people with wrinkles, lines, and loose skin tissues get even skin tones.
Consumers can also subscribe or purchase the Vitamin C Booster as a one-off purchase. Our review shows that True Botanicals Company is a reputable manufacturer since the product is sold across other online retail platforms.
How Does Vitamin C Booster Work?
The Vitamin C Booster uses a plant-based antioxidant to stimulate collagen production and prevent skin cells from UV radiation damage. When there’s damage from free radicals, aging, and sunlight, the formula can help your skin recover.
When vitamin C is in liquid form, it’s potency level depreciates. However, the powder form of vitamin C is mixed with serum to boost the vitality of the formula to the skin. Ideally, the vitamin C booster works as a restorative antioxidant treatment.
Vitamin C Booster Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The Vitamin C Booster ingredients contain high concentrations of anti-inflammatory properties. Being all-natural nutrients, they are less likely to irritate the skin. However, the ingredients in the product are listed below.
- Tapioca starch – The tapioca starch is a natural thickener that’s obtained from the roots of Cassava (Manihot esculenta) plant. As a cosmetic enhancer, tapioca flour in the Vitamin C Booster makes your skin tone even. Also, the starchy powder helps to clear scars, exfoliate, and hydrates skin tissues.
- L-ascorbic Acid – This ingredient is a derivative of vitamin c, and it’s in powder form. It’s very sensitive to moisture and sunlight; so, the potency might reduce from overexposure. In this product, l-ascorbic acid stimulates the production of collagen for tighter skin. Additionally, l-ascorbic acid helps skin recover from sunburns.
- Ferulic Acid – This ingredient is a plant-based (occurs in plant cell walls) antioxidant with protective properties. Ferulic acid reduces the effects of oxidative stress on skin cells. Usually, the visible signs of aging (wrinkles, age spots, lines, dullness and lose skin tissues) appear when skin cells are attacked by free radical agents. As you grow older, weak tissue develops, and antioxidant defense should be increased to prevent more damage.
What are the Advantages of Vitamin C Booster
- This formula may stimulate the collagen production of skin
- The antioxidant properties help to reduce signs of aging
- The all-natural ingredients brighten and give more even skin tone
- It reduces the effects of oxidative stress and increases skin firmness
What are the Disadvantages of Vitamin C Booster
- Excessive application of l-ascorbic acid causes heightened skin sensitivity and inflammation
- L-ascorbic acid in the Vitamin C Booster easily becomes ineffective when exposed to moisture
- The product’s official website doesn’t contain details on the side effects.
- To enjoy the full benefits from the reparative treatment of vitamin C, you will need an extra budget to mix it with serum-based creams
How Should You use Vitamin C Booster?
It’s applied as a topical solution at night. Simply mix three shakes of booster into three pumps of serum. Apply and massage the affected skin area with the mixture.
How Much Does Vitamin C Booster Cost?
From the product’s official website, a bottle (0.49 fl oz) cost $90
What is Vitamin C Booster’s Return Policy?
The return policy on any full-sized product is valid within 30 days of purchase, and dissatisfied buyers can send an email to the manufacturer. However, the refund will exclude the cost of shipping.
Does Vitamin C Booster Offer a Free Trial?
There’s no information on the product’s website that indicates a free trial.
Vitamin C Booster Review – Final Verdict
The use of body-friendly skin care products with vitamin C help has become popular. This product is making many claims regarding its potency and benefits. It contains l-ascorbic acid that protects skin from the effects of sunlight and acts as reparative treatment. Additionally, vitamin C booster claims to reduce the effects of aging, and skin cell oxidation. Other benefits of Vitamin C Booster include brightening and firming of skin.
However, vitamin C in powder form is unstable and less effective when exposed to moisture. More so, applying high concentrations of l-ascorbic acid will upset your skin. You should be prepared to spend more money on reparative products because only Vitamin C booster will not bring the desired skincare result.
Usually, people with sensitive skin are allergic to specific herbal ingredients. So, seek the advice of a dermatologist and avoid adverse side effects before using this product. Other vitamin-based skin formulas for reparative treatment are available if you are not satisfied with this product.
In our opinion, below you will find some of the most effective vitamin acid serums that are available today. These products have been classified according to five key factors: quality of active ingredients, correction and prevention of aging, skin texture Improvement, collagen production stimulation and skin moisturizing.