What is Testrodrene?
Testrodrene is a testosterone-boosting supplement that claims to improve the issues that men face when they experience low levels of testosterone. Testosterone is a hormone that helps maintain sex drive, fat distribution, muscle strength and mass, and sperm production, among other things. Testosterone levels tend to decline as men get older, around one percent after age 30 to 40.
Testosterone loss is common in men as they age, and can affect their sex drive, erections, and testicle size, along with possible hair loss, reduced bone mass, and reduction of semen.
Sexual performance, drive, and stamina naturally decline in men with age, and according to the Mayo Clinic, men may experience these signs and symptoms as testosterone begins to decline. The manufacturers of Testrodrene claim this testosterone-boosting supplement could improve one’s libido, and increase lean muscle growth and strength while boosting sexual performance and endurance in men who suffer from low testosterone.
How Does It Rate?
- It could naturally raise testosterone levels.
- The supplement is available for purchase without a prescription.
- Scientific evidence is sufficient for ingredients.
- The producer provides a return policy.
- D-Aspartic Acid
- Stinging Nettle
- Testrodrene may improve one’s libido and sex drive through the use of zinc.
- This product may help with common erectile dysfunction issues that are a result of low testosterone.
- The manufacturer claims this product could improve sexual confidence by increasing energy in the bedroom.
- There is a refund policy available.
- The ingredients used are clinically proven.
- No prescription required to order this supplement.
- A study published in the journal, Nutrition Research found that some individuals who took D-Aspartic Acid suffered from headaches, irritability, and nervousness.
- Some users of L-Citrulline have reported experiencing stomach issues, heartburn, and changes in urination.
- This supplement can be bought online only, not available in the physical store for sale.
- Little to no information available on the official website
- A study has reported mild side effects of stinging nettle, including stomach upset, fluid retention, sweating, and diarrhea.
How Does It Work?
The manufacturers of Testrodrene claim that this supplement uses natural ingredients to boost one’s testosterone levels, which may then help with muscle mass growth, increased energy, and an intensified libido. Testrodrene is also said to “cycle” for best results, similar to published clinical studies, requiring users to take breaks before starting their next product bottle.
Testrodrene Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
The supplement facts of Testrodrene list the following four ingredients:
– Zinc has been found to help with low testosterone, and a recent study in the journal, a study found a correlation between zinc concentrations and testosterone concentrations in both young and old men.
– An amino acid found to release hormones in the brain that could lead to testosterone production, as noted in the study by the National Institute of health which reported on enhanced testosterone levels when using D-Aspartic acid.
– This is an amino acid that has been found to stimulate the development of nitrous oxide, and nitrous oxide increases the blood flow to the penis as we referenced in our review of ProShred Elite. Research has shown its effectiveness in treating erectile dysfunction along with improving athletic performance.
– A natural ingredient that has been found to increase testosterone in rats, but there is not enough evidence to determine its effectiveness in humans.
Testrodrene – FAQs
Q: How Should You Use Testrodrene?
A: The serving size on the bottle’s official supplement facts is 6 capsules, which should be taken in the morning with breakfast. Users should take Testrodrene for three weeks and then take two weeks off before starting their next bottle of this product.
Q: How Long Does a Bottle Last and How to Use Testrodrene?
A: Each bottle is a 21-day supply, and users “cycle” Testrodrene, which means this product is taken for three weeks then take two weeks off before you start a new bottle.
Q: How Safe Is Testrodrene?
A: The manufacturer states that Testrodrene is safe and contains natural ingredients.
Q: How Long Does It Takes to Show Results?
A: Clinical trials document that men may see a 42% increase in testosterone in 12 days.
Q: How Much Does Testrodrene Cost?
A: A single pack of this supplement, which contains 21 pills, can be purchased on the manufacturer’s official Website for $79.95. Discounts are given when either three or six bottles are purchased; three bottles cost $199.95 and six bottles cost $359.95.
Q: Does Testrodrene Have Any Side Effects?
A: The manufacturer claims this product does not have side effects.
Q: Does Testrodrene Work?
A: The manufacturers claim they use the same protocol published in clinical studies that have produced positive results.
Q: What is Testrodrene Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: For any reason, If you are not impressed by the results delivered by Testrodrene then the manufacturer’s official Website offers a 90-day money-back guarantee. You get all your money returned, excluding shipping and handling charges.
Q: What Are Alternatives to Testrodrene?
Q: Is Testrodrene Safe?
A: The bottle does warn against males using Testrodrene if they have pre-existing medical conditions, but complaints have not been found about this product.
Q: What Users Are Saying about Testrodrene?
A: Reviews on Amazon and on the manufacturer’s official Website are very positive and say the individuals have seen positive results on this product.
Q: Where To Buy Testrodrene?
A: In addition to purchasing Testrodrene on its official Website, one bottle can also be purchased on Amazon for $79.95 and free shipping.
What Do the Reviews Say?
Improving your Testosterone with this product
Having a good experience so far. I have low Testosterone and have been trying different stuff to raise it with not much success. I started using this Tongkat Ali a little more than a month ago and tested it before using it. My Testostorone was 239. The first week I took 1 pill per day then gradually increase to 3 per day now, all before 4 pm. ~ Brock
Testrodrene Reviews – The Final Verdict
Testrodrene contains many of the same ingredients found in other male enhancement products that claim to assist with sexual issues that men face as they get older. There also have been many positive reviews about this product.
This product is very clear about the number of ingredients and offers a moneyback guarantee, but because there are so many other over the counter male enhancement pills available on the market today, there may be other products like Vascular X testosterone booster that have a lower price tag. To make your purchase worthy you should check the products that provide similar benefits at this price range.
One must choose a supplement that belongs to a reputable company, contains scientifically tested ingredients, offers several benefits, comes with an affordable price as well as capable of providing fast and effective results. Below are our most effective testosterone boosters that have been ranked on the basis of these essential factors. Each product has been researched thoroughly in terms of its Effectiveness* and safety.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned testosterone booster supplements based on the available research: