Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme Overview
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme is a deep moisturizer and skin protector for face and body that seems like it could be ideal for very dry skin, and skin that has been overexposed to wind and sun.
It also could possess scar, stretch mark and wrinkle prevention capabilities and is particularly recommended for pregnant women because it’s very soothing to skin that is stretched.
It can be used both during the day and night and a noticeable improvement can purportedly be obtained after just a few days of use.
How Does It Rate?
- Queen Helene specializes in over one hundred affordable, no-frills family cosmetics that are time-honored for their quality.
- Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme thoroughly moisturizes the extremely dry skin on the face, body, hands, and feet and can reduce or eliminate scar tissue, stretch marks, wrinkles, and lines. Results can be obtained after just a few days of use.
- Cocoa butter
- Moisturizes extremely dry skin.
- Very inexpensive.
- Produces quick results.
- Lasts for a long time.
- Is especially indicated and good for overexposed and chapped skin.
- Effective for cracked, painful heels.
- Can be used by a pregnant woman and nursing mothers.
- No animal products used, or animal testing done.
- No parabens
- Can feel heavy and greasy.
- Can make you perspire in summer or when heavily dressed.
- Maybe too rich to be used on the face in those who are prone to acne
- Contains alcohol, that could cause irritation when used on sensitive skin
How Does Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme Work?
The cream is very dense and thick because it contains cocoa butter and lanolin: both very concentrated moisturizers.
Some reviewers stated that it was uncomfortable for the hot months or when wearing heavy clothing in the winter because it tended to make them perspire.
This stretch mark cream is recommended for use on both the body and the face, but its extreme richness could make it clog pores or cause breakouts in those who are prone to acne when used on the face or other areas where blemishes most frequently appear.
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
– Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme combines cocoa butter and lanolin, which penetrate deeply into the extremely dry skin and leave it soft and smooth as per Article. It also is said to help protect skin from the sun and prevent wrinkles and stretch marks.
The cream contains water and alcohol, in addition to artificial colorants and preservatives.
Alternatives to Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme FAQ’s
Q: How to use Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme?
A: Massage it thoroughly as needed throughout the day and at night.
Q: Where can I buy Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme?
A: Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme can be bought from E-commerce sites like Amaon & Walmart.
Q: What is the price of Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme?
A: Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme is priced at $9.99.
Q : Is Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme safe?
A:The warning on the product site states that the cream should not be used on injured or irritated skin or by children under three years of age.
If skin irritation were to occur and last, product use should be suspended immediately.
One reviewer (a pregnant woman) claimed she felt a distinct burning sensation after applying the product, but it quickly went away after she showered.
Q : What People Say About Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme?
A: Reviews for this cream are very positive, and it receives a near-perfect rating on several consumer opinion websites.
It was actually quite difficult to find more than a few reviews that gave it less than enthusiastic ratings, although some reviewers claimed that they did not like the fragrance and would not buy the product again for that reason.
A resounding majority stated that they would buy the cream again and would recommend it to friends.
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme – Final Verdict
It was difficult to ascertain whether this cream is intended to cure stretch marks and scars, prevent them from appearing or both.
At any rate, it was almost unanimously applauded as a great moisturizer for extremely dry skin, as long as it’s not irritating enough to become even more irritated by the cream…
The near-perfect rating on almost all consumer review sites, the low price and the way the product can be used as much or as little as needed all seem to indicate that there will be no worries and relatively few regrets if someone were to decide to spend their money on it.
It seems like a safe choice compared to others that have much higher prices and could very well be one of those staple skincare creams that everyone should have around the house in case they need one.
The unfortunate truth is that more than 90% of the stretch mark creams being sold today are ineffective. Some are even unsafe and can cause side effects like skin irritation. Choosing a stretch mark cream is a very difficult process that takes a lot of time for thorough research. To make it a lot easier for you, we have carefully examined the top stretch mark creams on the market and ranked them based on effectiveness, safety and affordability. Here are the best products for your consideration.