When it comes to the development of stretch marks, genetic factors play a crucial role. It basically runs in the family and some people are just lucky not to inherit this ugly skin problem from their parents.
Stretch marks are primarily the result of microscopic tears in the middle layer of the skin or the dermis.
It is the direct result of considerable stretching of the skin due to rapid weight gain like in the case of pregnancy or puberty.
Stretch marks appear differently because it depends on the color of the skin and on how long it has been around.
They generally start out reddish or pinkish then eventually turns into a silvery color over time. The good news is that this ugly skin problem can be reduced or eliminated.
Laser treatment is one of the most effective treatments but you have to spend a lot of money since one session ranges from $400 to $1000 and it takes at least 3 sessions for considerable results.
This is the reason stretch mark creams are the most popular option. Let’s take a popular product under scrutiny to check if it is worth purchasing or not.
How Does It Rate?
- According to the product’s claims, users have seen visible results in as little as three weeks of use.
- The product’s main selling point is that it claims to be effective on all types of stretch marks, including white and silver marks that have been around for a long time.
- The stretch mark cream also works to prevent the formation of stretch marks, making it suitable for use during pregnancy.
- Dermochlorella D
- The science behind the stretch mark cream is explained in detail on the product’s website
- Most of the active ingredients are clinically proven
- There are many reviews from customers saying it really works
- It comes with a risk free 60 day satisfaction guarantee
- It is available in most retail stores but can also be ordered online
- It is not clinically tested for effectiveness or safety
- Some feedback from customers says it isn’t very effective
- Some of the before and after pictures on the product’s website look far-fetched
How Does TriLASTIN-SR Work?
The main problem with TriLASTIN-SR is that it has not undergone clinical testing for effectiveness or safety.
There is no clinical evidence that it really works. However, there are many customers who claim it is really effective in reducing the appearance of stretch marks. Conversely, there are also some users who say it didn’t work for them.
TriLASTIN-SR Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
The unique SDDS technology is one of the key features of TriLASTIN-SR. It creates an invisible skin patch that allows a time-delayed release of the product’s functional ingredients allowing full absorption of the key ingredients.
It also uses filling sphere technology using collagen filled microspheres which expand when it comes into contact with skin. This absorbs the latent moisture of the skin causing the surrounding tissue to swell thus reducing the length and depth of furrows by filling them.
One of the active ingredients is Zea mays kernel extract which is a proven ingredient for wound healing. It stimulates the production of fibronectin which is a crucial component of tissue repair.
– TriLASTIN-SR also contains the active ingredient BVOC which is a stable and potent form of vitamin C ester that comes in soluble oil form. It has been Clinically shown to improve fibroblast activity to aid in the synthesis of collagen.
– Another active ingredient is Dermochlorella D which is rich in the amino acids lysine as per Article, proline, alanine, and glycine. In total, it contains 19 amino acids which are useful for the formation of proteins.
This is very helpful in the synthesis of collagen and the detoxification process of the body. The product also contains elastin, collagen, active soy protein, licorice extract, and vitamin E.
You May Also Like – Dermactin – TS Reviews
Q: TriLASTIN-SR Side Effects
A: The only side effects according to countless customer feedback and reviews are minor skin irritation and allergic reactions.
Some people may be allergic to one or more ingredients causing an allergic reaction. People who have very sensitive skin can also experience minor skin irritation which fades over time as the user’s skin adapts to the ingredients.
Q: Directions for Use
A: It is recommended to use TriLASTIN-HT Hydro-thermal Accelerator first to prep the skin before using the stretch mark cream. TriLASTIN-SR is more effective when applied after taking a bath.
It should be massaged into the affected areas until fully absorbed. It is recommended to be applied twice a day.
Q: What Is TriLASTIN-SR Supposed To Do?
A: The stretch mark cream basically claims to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. It claims to work by enhancing the body’s tissue repair process to repair damaged connective tissue which is the main cause of the appearance of stretch marks.
It increases collagen and elastin in the body to encourage the skin to repair itself and also prevent the development of new stretch marks.
TriLASTIN-SR Intensive Stretch Mark Cream is an impressive product. It is worth trying because of the risk-free satisfaction guarantee.
However, it is not effective 100% of the time because some users claim that it didn’t work for them. The price is also a major downside since there are many similar products that are more affordable. Additionally, we have also reviewed Clarins Stretch Mark Control.
Careful research will help you find such products if you’re on a limited budget.
The unfortunate truth is that more than 90% of the stretch mark creams being sold today are ineffective. Some are even unsafe and can cause side effects like skin irritation. Choosing a stretch mark cream is a very difficult process that takes a lot of time for thorough research. To make it a lot easier for you, we have carefully examined the top stretch mark creams on the market and ranked them based on effectiveness, safety and affordability. Here are the best products for your consideration.
Below are some of the best stretch mark creams on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned stretch mark creams based on the available research: