What is Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy?
Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy is a topical product that is manufactured by the company Merz Pharmaceuticals. This company makes a number of topical treatments for scars and the Stretch Mark Therapy is, as the name suggests, particularly beneficial for the marks left after pregnancy and weight gain/ loss.
The Mederma website is very impressive and professional in appearance. It contains customer testimonials and FAQ’s about the product, plus a ‘Learning Centre’ with further information about scars and skin markings.
It is claimed that 76% of customers that used Mederma Stretch Mark therapy over 12 weeks were satisfied with the results, although, apart from some ‘before and after’ photos, there is no evidence in terms of clinical data to back this up.
Mederma is widely available in retail stores and online, and the Mederma website includes links to these stores.
How Does It Rate?
- Clinically proven to enhance the scars’ general appearance, colour, and texture
- Works for a variety of scar types, including acne scars, surgical scars, burn scars, cuts, and other wound scars.
- Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy is the most dermatologist-recommended brand.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Centella Asiatica plant
- The formula is paraben-free
- The ingredients are safe to use
- Visibly Reduce Appearance of Scar
- Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy has a satisfaction guarantee
- Result may vary from person to person.
How Does Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy Work?
Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy is designed to be used on all affected areas of the body, although the stomach and thighs are usually more prone to marks.
Mederma is more effective on newer stretch marks and as a way to prevent marks from occurring and the manufacturer states that it may not work so well on older marks (those that have become white or silver in color). The key ingredients used in the formula are listed and explained briefly on the website.
It includes a proprietary botanical blend called Cepalin, Hyaluronic Acid and Centella Asiatica plant extract. The formula is nourishing and the addition of the Hyaluronic acid is extremely beneficial in hydrating the skin. Over time, Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy reduces the severity of the marks both in size and color, making them less visible.
Most users of the brand see results within 4 weeks of use, but it is recommended that consumers use it at least 12 weeks in order to see best results.
Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– Cepalin is an anti-scar medication that reduces the action of a substance that contributes to inflammation (swelling) and the process of hypertrophic scarring following injury. The anti-inflammatory properties of heparin. It helps the scar tissue’s ability to hold onto moisture.
– It is used in serums, ointments, creams, and lotions that are hydrating. It enables skin flexibility. Hyaluronic acid lessens wrinkles and creases while assisting skin in stretching and flexing. Additionally demonstrated to promote wound healing and lessen scarring is hyaluronic acid.
Centella Asiatica plant
– Centella asiatica extract works well as a skin moisture enhancer as well as an antiaging cosmetic component. In order to cure dry and sensitive skin, as well as to moisten cosmetic compositions, Centella asiatica can be included.
Centella asiatica, also known as Gotu Kola One of the main compounds found in Clarins Stretch Mark Control Reviews, that has been traditionally used for various skincare purposes, including the treatment of stretch marks. It is believed to have properties that can help improve the appearance of stretch marks and promote skin healing.
Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy – FAQs
Q: How to Apply Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy?
A: As soon as your wound has healed, start using Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy, and continue using it daily for at least 8 weeks on fresh scars and 3-6 months on older scars for the greatest results.
Q: Who should use Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy?
A: Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy is available to everyone with stretch marks. Scars can be treated with Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy, which was created with stretch marks in mind . Please read the ingredients indicated on the package before using if you have previously had reactions to skin care products. If you need advice on whether Mederma is the best option for you, speak with a healthcare practitioner.
Q: How long can one use Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy?
A: For best results, apply Mederma Stretch Marks twice daily: once in the morning and once in the evening. Within the first 4 weeks, noticeable effects can be expected, and in just 8 weeks, ideal outcomes can be achieved. Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy can be used during pregnancy. If you have any questions about using this product during pregnancy, speak with your doctor.
Q: What Precautions Should Be Taken While Using Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy?
A: Mederma is a topical skin treatment that is used to improve the appearance of scars. It is generally considered safe to use, but there are a few precautions you should take when using it:
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, nose, and mouth. If you get Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy in your eyes, rinse them thoroughly with water.
- Avoid using Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy on open wounds or broken skin. Wait until the wound has fully healed before using the product.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, you should consult your healthcare provider before using Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy or any other skin care product.
- Keep Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy out of reach of children and pets. If ingested, seek medical attention immediately.
Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy from Customers
This is stuf is amazing
I followed instructions and it worked wonders on my stretch marks. I got some fresh ones that were still red and hints of purple in 4 weeks I saw improvements like crazy – stephanie
Stretch Marks Therapy
I like that this doesn’t smell medication-ally. Losing weight and incorporating this product has helped fade marks.-David
Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy Review – Final Verdict
Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy is certainly more useful for preventing stretch marks from occurring and on newer marks. It would be beneficial if the manufacturer’s website explained the ingredients in more detail rather than just naming them as it is not clear exactly how they work in terms of reducing the stretch marks.
consumers should certainly take advantage of the discount coupons provided by the manufacturer which make it much better value for money.
The unfortunate truth is that more than 90% of the stretch mark creams being sold today are ineffective. Some are even unsafe and can cause side effects like skin irritation. Choosing a stretch mark cream is a very difficult process that takes a lot of time for thorough research. To make it a lot easier for you, we have carefully examined the top stretch mark creams on the market and ranked them based on effectiveness, safety and affordability. Here are the best products for your consideration.
Below are some of the best stretch mark creams on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned stretch mark creams based on the available research: