A considerable percentage of women and men have stretch marks. It is primarily caused by rapid weight gain which stretches the skin significantly causing tears in certain areas. The fastest way to diminish this ugly skin problem is by having laser therapy.
However, this will not completely get rid of the problem and the cost is very high. You would need several laser therapy sessions and the total cost can reach several thousand dollars. This is why the use of anti-stretchmark creams is the most popular option for the major skin problem today.
You just need to choose a product very carefully since most products on the market are not really very effective. To help you choose among the abundant stretch mark creams being sold today, let’s closely scrutinize a well-known brand of anti-stretchmark cream.
The Tummy Rub Butter Overview
The Tummy Rub Butter is designed to protect the tummy and other areas of the body where stretch marks commonly appear against the unsightly skin condition. It uses a blend of natural oils together with other natural stretch mark remedies like She butter.
It is popularly used during pregnancy for maximum protection against stretch marks and itchy tummies. It is free from harmful ingredients so it is safe for use even during pregnancy and when nursing.
To better understand how The Tummy Rub Butter works and the effects the anti-stretch mark cream really offers to users let’s take a closer look at its active ingredients.
- Shea Butter – This is known as one of the most potent natural healing agents for the skin. It is a popular remedy for stretch marks that work to restore youthful skin tone and provide a protective barrier that locks in moisture to the skin. It also helps improve skin elasticity considerably to prevent the development of stretch marks.
- Rosehip Seed Oil – A rich source of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids which helps treat distressed and damaged skin. It deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin to promote elasticity and help prevent the development of stretch marks. It also offers natural trans-retinoic acid effects which may help prevent the development of stretch marks.
- Sweet Almond Oil – This natural oil is rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9 which nourishes the skin and protects against cellular damage. It also moisturizes and softens the skin to improve smoothness and texture.
- It only contains natural active ingredients
- Some of the active ingredients are clinically proven to prevent stretch marks
- It contains Shea butter which is one of the most popular natural remedies for stretch marks
- There are many good reviews saying it is really effective
- The product has not been clinically tested for effectiveness so there is no evidence that it really works
- Some of the active ingredients are not backed by clinical data
- There are also many negative reviews from customers saying it isn’t very effective especially for stretch marks that are already visible
- It only works for stretch mark prevention and doesn’t reduce existing stretch marks
What The Tummy Rub Butter Promises You?
The Tummy Rub Butter promises users maximum protection against stretch marks and itchy tummies especially during pregnancy.
It can also be used to prevent stretch marks during other cases of rapid weight gain like in the case of puberty and bodybuilding. It promises not to contain harmful ingredients so it is safe to use when nursing or pregnant.
How Does The Tummy Rub Butter Work?
The stretch mark cream essentially increases the elasticity of the skin. This protects the skin from the development of stretch marks which are caused by small tears in certain areas of the skin from considerable stretching. It uses omega 3, 6 and 9 and other natural oils to build the strength and elasticity of the skin.
Who Can Use The Tummy Rub Butter?
Anyone can use the anti-stretch mark formula. It is not just for pregnant women but also for those going through puberty and individuals at high risk of developing stretch marks. It can be used by anyone who wants to prevent the development of stretch marks. Just remember to check the ingredients carefully and make sure you’re not allergic to any of them before using the formula.
What are the directions for using this product?
Rub on the affected areas where stretch marks appear. Apply to clean, dry skin and make sure it is fully absorbed before wearing clothes or using other topical products such as sunscreen. For optimal results, apply on affected areas twice daily.
After thoroughly examining The Tummy Rub Butter, it is a good product but only for preventing stretch marks. Take note that it isn’t effective in reducing the appearance of stretch marks that are already visible.
For $35, it is reasonably priced but there are many better anti-stretchmark creams that work both for prevention and for reducing the appearance of stretch marks that are already formed.
The unfortunate truth is that more than 90% of the stretch mark creams being sold today are ineffective. Some are even unsafe and can cause side effects like skin irritation. Choosing a stretch mark cream is a very difficult process that takes a lot of time for thorough research. To make it a lot easier for you, we have carefully examined the top stretch mark creams on the market and ranked them based on effectiveness, safety and affordability. Here are the best products for your consideration.