What is NuRest?
NuRest is a premium-quality dietary supplement that functions as a natural sleep aid.
It claims to promote and support healthy sleep by utilizing the power of several key active ingredients with known sleep benefits.
It is a non-habit forming formula which not only ensures that you’ll get your much-needed sleep but combats other sleep-related problems as well.
Regular use of this formula will help you fall asleep faster, deeper, and longer, allowing you to wake up feeling refreshed and energized the next day.
Who is the Manufacturer of NuRest?
NuRest is a product of CogniTune, a US-based supplements that goes with the tagline “A Better You Starts With Smart Health”.
True enough, the company specializes in supplements intended to support mental health, although they also have products for general health.
CogniTune prides itself with high-quality supplements that are well-researched, evidence-based, and formulated and quality-checked by certified medical experts.
These experts are specialists in pharmaceutical sciences and natural medicine.
NuRest and other CogniTune products are available through the brand’s official website, but they can also be purchased from third party-online retailers.
How Does NuRest Work?
NuRest consists of a blend of ingredients with known sleep-related benefits.
These ingredients include essential amino acids and several plant extracts that work together to calm the mind, ease restlessness, and regulate the body’s natural sleep-wake cycle.
By promoting relaxation of both the mind and body, as well as getting your internal clock back to the normal track, falling and staying asleep becomes much easier.
Aside from giving you that well-deserved shut-eye, NuRest has the added benefit of promoting cell rejuvenation which, in turn, leads to healthier skin, nails, and hair.
NuRest Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
NuRest is composed of key active ingredients that work together to induce calmness and promote a rejuvenating, restful sleep.
These ingredients are as follows:
- Valerian Root Powder – It is commonly used to treat sleep disorders, particularly insomnia; it works by relieving anxiety and mental stress, although there is yet to be any scientific evidence to prove such.
- GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) – A naturally-occurring neurotransmitter that dampens nerve activity; people with sleep problems are often have low levels of this chemical.
- Chamomile Extract – It has been used for years due to its ability to calm inflammation, relieve stress, and reduce anxiety; it functions as a mild tranquilizer for people with sleep problems, although more studies are needed to confirm effectiveness.
- Passion Flower Extract – It is used by naturopathic physicians to combat insomnia and improve sleep quality.
- Hops Extract – It possesses natural sedative effects; it helps lower core body temperature, which is the one of the first physiological steps towards sleep.
- Lemon Balm Leaf Powder – It can be used alone or in combination with other ingredients; its benefits include reducing anxiety and easing restlessness.
- Essential Amino Acids – It includes L-theanine, L-tryptophan, L-cysteine, L-tyrosine, and L-glutamine, all of which contribute to the production of melatonin; they also work together to promote cell rejuvenation and support health of the skin, nails, and hair.
- Melatonin – It produced by the pineal gland in the brain, this hormone is responsible for regulating the body’s circadian rhythm, a.k.a. sleep-wake cycle.
What are the Advantages of NuRest?
- It consists of natural ingredients with proven sleep-related benefits.
- It has a safe and non-habit forming formula suitable for patients of all ages.
- It may help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- It may combat insomnia, sleep deprivation, and other sleep issues.
- It may promote cell rejuvenation and improve the health of skin, nails, and hair.
What are the Disadvantages of NuRest?
- It may not work if your sleep problem has an underlying cause.
- The results could vary among individuals and may depend on several factors.
- The product cannot be purchased from the manufacturer’s official website.
- The reviews seem to be tainted and biased, as the manufacturer offers free bottles if you give the product a positive review.
Alternatives to NuRest
How Should You Take NuRest?
To use NuRest, take two capsules once daily about 20-30 minutes before bedtime. Take each capsule with a glass of water. You may also use the supplement as directed by your healthcare specialist.
How Much Does NuRest Cost?
NuRest is supplied in bottles of 60 vegan capsules and sold at a discounted price of $24.97 (from the original $89.91). The manufacturer is currently offering a buy 1 get 2 free promo. The price is exclusive of shipping charges.
What is NuRest’s Return Policy?
Cognitune offers a 60-day money back guarantee for all purchases of NuRest.
If for any reason the product does not live up to your expectations, it is said that you can always contact the manufacturer for a 100%, no-questions-asked refund.
However, since the purchase button on the official website redirects to a third-party retailer, we won’t know for sure if they offer 60- days money back or they have there own refund policy.
Does NuRest Offer a Free Trial?
There is no free trial offer for NuRest. Nonetheless, the company supposedly offers a satisfaction guarantee for the product so interested customers can try the product risk-free.
NuRest Review – Final Verdict
Sleep aid supplements come in handy if you’re looking to get those much-needed zzzz’s, or if you are struggling with some sleep-related issues.
NuRest is among the many brands you can look at, and it has both positive and negative attributes to it.
As far as the ingredients roster is concerned, the product contains some effective sleep aid ingredients like melatonin, tryptophan, and theanine.
However, it is also swamped with some ingredients that do nothing to promote sleep.
Basically, these no-good ingredients are dead weight and only dilutes the amount of the more effective ingredients in each serving.
Another downside of NuRest is its price, as it is way more expensive than other brands if you purchase it at its original cost.
There seems to be issues with regards to purchasing the product from the official website, as the clicking the “buy” button automatically redirects to third party retailers.
And in connection to that, we cannot know for sure if the money back guarantee is real or not.
Also, the available reviews for the NuRest seems biased given the offer that you will get two additional bottles if you comment is positive.
Lastly, you also have the cell rejuvenation effect, although beneficial, is a pretty unusual claim for a sleep aid supplement.
In summary, you could do better considering other options, particularly ones with fewer but more effective ingredients.
Check out our options below for some suggestions.
Many people have a hard time falling or staying asleep, waking up exhausted and irritable. Effective natural sleep aids can help you return to a normal sleep schedule resulting in an improvement in your overall health, mood, and well-being.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective all natural sleep aid formulations on the market today, in our opinion.