What is Neuro SLEEP?
Neuro Sleep is a liquid dietary supplement designed to help those having trouble achieve restful sleep reach the somniferous zone while sleeping.
This allows even the busiest minds to relax and fall into a state of restful sleep that allows the body to properly recuperate from the day.
The manufacturer, Neuro, was founded in 2009 to provide healthy drink options with a true function.
Table of Contents [Show]
SLEEP is just one of many liquid dietary supplement drinks created by the company.
You can find the bottles at major online retailers, and at your local convenience stores.
Who is the Manufacturer of Neuro SLEEP?
The manufacturer of the product ‘Neuro’ is a reliable company with a lot of products on the market.
This one, for instance, is a part of a series and they are all with different tastes and benefits.
The company doesn’t seem to have its own website but you can find the products almost everywhere on the internet and this is quite important.
The claims, on the other hand, are quite serious. The sleep supplement promise to promote a restful sleep and, at the same time, to normalize all of your sleep patterns.
It is also a very good source of natural ingredients and it doesn’t seem to contain any harmful chemicals.
This is something that has to be accounted for. If you are having troubles sleeping, this is something which should help you out.
How Does Neuro SLEEP Work?
Neuro Sleep’s key ingredient is melatonin, which is naturally produced by the body in the absence of light to help the body get ready to sleep. It is found in plants and fruits as well.
This ingredient helps you regulate your biological clock and achieve more restful sleep.
The formula also contains amino acids like L-theanine, which helps relax your body, better preparing it for sleep.
It also includes many super-fruits that improve overall health.
Neuro Sleep is a liquid dietary supplement ingested like a drink.
Neuro SLEEP Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The ingredients in the product include:
- Melatonin – This is something found in a lot of different plants and foods and it is capable of improving and regulating your sleep cycle.
- L-Theanine – L-Theanine is a powerful amino acid which is usually found in tea leaves. It is capable of helping you relax. A Research shows L-theanine can increase quality of sleep by lowering anxiety and promoting relaxation.
- Magnesium – Magnesium is a powerful electrolyte which takes place in more than 300 different reactions in our bodies and it plays a serious role in our sleep.
- 5-HTP – 5-HTP is a naturally derived ingredient which is going to help with the segmentation of serotonin and melatonin. A study has concluded that 5-HTP should be given with dopamine or serotonin amino acid precursors in order to minimize side effects which possibly can be neurotransmitter depletion. Better quality studies are needed to firmly establish the effectiveness of 5-HTP for treating depression.
What are the Advantages of Neuro SLEEP?
- Could help you sleep faster
- May help achieve a more restful sleep
- It might be a good source of Magnesium
What are the Disadvantages of Neuro SLEEP?
- The sleep aid supplement might get you a little bit too relaxed
- While beneficial, it doesn’t seem to be evaluated by an official authority of any kind
Neuro SLEEP Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Take Neuro SLEEP?
A: One bottle will help you achieve more restful sleep. For best results, take it before going to bed.
Q: How Much is Neuro SLEEP?
A: The product is not available for direct purchase on the manufacturer’s official website. The official website redirects the product purchase link to a third party retail website which sells a 12-bottles package at a price of $26.73.
Q: What is Neuro SLEEP Return Policy?
A: The return policy would depend on the respective online retail website from where the product is purchased.
Q: What flavor is this product?
A: Neuro Sleep comes in three flavors: Mellow Mango, Tangerine Dream, and Peach Apricot.
Q: How should this product be stored?
A: Before opening, the product can be kept at room temperature, but once opened it must be refrigerated.
Neuro SLEEP Review – Final Verdict
Neuro Sleep has an official website that is very informative.
It provides the full ingredient list and a detailed account of what the active ingredients do.
There is also a section of the site where references backing the company’s claims of effectiveness will soon be available; the site is still undergoing changes after new updates and the page isn’t currently running.
It also provides a functional store finder that helps you find places that sell the product near you.
Neuro Sleep is meant to help you achieve a more satisfactory, restful sleep that helps you recover from the stresses of the day.
You can’t purchase this product directly from the manufacturer, but it is sold through a large number of major retailers like convenience stores.
Neuro SLEEP can be purchased through Official Website.
Many people have a hard time falling or staying asleep, waking up exhausted and irritable. Effective natural sleep aids can help you return to a normal sleep schedule resulting in an improvement in your overall health, mood, and well-being.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective all natural sleep aid formulations on the market today, in our opinion.