Did you know that over half a million of the world’s population encounter problems in sleeping? Indeed, this huge number might be accounted for a number of underlying factors: stress, frustration, mood swings, and tiredness may drastically impose harm on a person’s health and wellness.
That is why Melatrol, a popular sleeping pill is found to assist people to fall asleep in a natural manner. Adaptation with the body’s normal circadian rhythm is the ultimate goal of this product. Founded in the year 2002, Melatrol is already a long-term sleep inducer that has a trusted name in the industry of health and beauty.
Melatrol’s Active Ingredients
It is pleasing to announce that Melatrol contains all the natural ingredients with an herbal base added on its formulation. The active component, Melatonin, is a well-researched ingredient with a scientific background behind its name.
Other main components of Melatrol are: rhodiola rosea extract (roseroot), 5-hydroxy tryptophan, passionflower, gamma amino butyric acid (GABA), and valerian root.
How Does Melatrol Works?
Melatrol works by minimizing the sleep onset latency in individuals with a primary sleep disorder. This has been proven* to be clinically significant in the reduction* of insomnia. Melatrol also acts in making the body calm enough so that a person may sleep naturally despite the everyday stresses of life.
Melatrol Pros & Cons
Pros of Melatrol
- Made of natural ingredients, thus, it is a drug-free sleeping aid*
- Melatrol relieves* anxiety from daily stress
- It helps maintain a healthy sleep cycle
- Has melatonin proven* effective in making the body relax and calm
- Gives an individual a feeling of being fully awake and energized the morning after
- Helps the body’s immune system to fight off certain diseases or illnesses
- Melatrol promises* to help develop a healthy sleep pattern for a long-term relief* from insomnia
- A free bottle of Melatrol is available on certain packages
Cons of Melatrol
- High doses of valerian root may cause abdominal pain, mild depression and dizziness
- The active ingredient Melatonin, cannot be produced during daylight in the body
- Melatonin may induce drowsiness and other side effects
The Do’s & Don’ts of Melatrol Use
- You must talk to your doctor about your sleep problems, making certain inquisitions about the use of Melatrol when necessary
- Proper timing of Melatrol intake must be strictly followed at all times
- Activities that involve concentration should not be performed after ingesting a Melatrol pill
- Do not increase* the dosage of Melatrol as prescribed by your doctor or health provider. Taking a higher dose may lead to the risk of complex sleep-related issues
- Do not continue taking other sleep aids* you especially the over-the-counter ones, so as to avoid overdose and other complications
- Do not abruptly stop* taking Melatrol because withdrawal symptoms may occur, like anxiety, nausea and muscle cramps
Melatrol Sleep Aid* is an all-natural sleeping pill that is simple to use and easy to order, even online customers will have the opportunity to buy a bottle. Hence, Melatrol can give you the perfect answer to your sleeping problems. It has thousands of customers and the company is already globally-recognized in the market, so you will be confident enough to try this product.
Also, the 90-day return policy of Melatrol offers a full money-back warranty. Nevertheless, Melatrol is quite costly in comparison with other sleeping aid* products. But, like any other supplementary herbs and medicines, the drawback for Melatrol is that it has no approved alterative claims*. As such, it would be wise for you to consider other sleep aid* products in the treatment of minor sleeping difficulties, or insomnia than having to risk your overall health with this product.
There are several important considerations when it comes to choosing a natural sleep aid. First of all, you have to make sure that it is free from side effects. Secondly, you have to ensure that the product you end up buying is non-habit forming. Thirdly, you have to make sure that it contains quality ingredients that are clinically proven to be effective. Considering these criteria, we have ranked the best natural sleep aid products on the market.