What is Ultra Menoease?
Ultra Menoease is a specially formulated supplement with botanicals, nutrients and several proprietary blends that are all patented for the support of healthy hormonal levels. The supplement helps ease menopausal symptoms such as night sweats, fatigue and hot flashes.
Ultra Menoease is formulated with pure genistein and microencapsulated BioResponse DIM which are registered trademarks. Genivida (Genistein) is a trademark of DSM while DIM which contains a complex of starch, diindolylmethane,d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, phosphatidylcholine and silica.
Who is the manufacturer of Ultra Menoease?
Ultra Menoease is manufactured by Douglas Laboratories based in Pittsburgh. The company has over 60 years’ experience in manufacturing.
The founder of Douglas Laboratories, Sam Lioon, was a nutritional pioneer who saw the need to sell nutritional supplements directly to healthcare professionals as the opportunity arose for Americans to improve their health.
Douglas Laboratories has since grown into a globally recognized brand in the development and manufacture of science based supplements with a focus on healthy aging and active lifestyles.
Going by, the company has an informative website where one can get information on their products and also contact them in case of any questions.
How Does Ultra Menoease Work?
Women undergoing through menopause and peri-menopause experience many changes in their bodies. They may experience a decrease in estrogen levels that could lead to undesirable effects like insomnia, hot flashes, night sweats, moodiness, vaginal dryness, and joint pain.
The natural derivatives in the supplement work by counteracting these effects. Compounds in Ultra Menoease such as genistein, DIM, plant botanicals, minerals and vitamins help increase hormonal levels in the body thus easing the negative side effects of menopause.
Ultra Menoease Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
Ultra Menoease comprises a blend of phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals that are believed to have a positive effect on the female body.
The blend of ingredients is helpful in maintaining a healthy hormonal balance which in turn alleviates the symptoms of menopause.
The key ingredients in the supplement are:
- BioResponse DIM – This is a blend of starch, diindolylmethane , phosphatidylcholine, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and silica. It is believed to support healthy estrogen metabolism.
- geniVida® Genistein – The plant compound belongs to a class known as phytoestrogens which aid in minimizing hot flashes, night sweats and other menopausal symptoms.
- Red Clover Flower Extract – The extract contains isoflavones that structurally similar to estrogens, and help regulate hormones and supporting bone health.
- Vitamin D3 – This is a fat soluble vitamin that has many benefits in the body including bone support.
- Magnesium (as Amino Acid Chelate) – The important mineral helps with maintaining a healthy bone density.
Other ingredients: Pectin, methylcellulose (capsule), , hydroxypropyl ,cellulose, silica and vegetable stearate.
What are the Advantages of Ultra Menoease?
- The menopause supplement may have active ingredients that help to balance hormones in the female body thus resulting in less menopausal symptoms.
- Ultra Menoease may have prominent herbal extracts that help with bone health.
- The product may help with symptoms of periods, lessening cramps and normalizing the menstrual cycle.
- The supplement may also help with maintaining a healthy sexual function, body weight, and blood sugar levels. It may also help with sleep deprivation.
What are the Disadvantages of Ultra Menoease?
- The supplement may cause some changes in urine.
- The company warns that users should discontinue use if they have any symptoms of liver damage such as dark urine, jaundice or abdominal pain.
- You should also seek professional advice if under prescription medication such as Coumadin before use.
How Should You Take Ultra Menoease?
You should take two capsules daily with a meal or as a health professional directs.
How Much Does Ultra Menoease Cost?
The suggested retail price of a bottle containing 60 capsules (1 month’s supply) is $39.00.
What is Ultra Menoease’s Return Policy?
Returns should be made to the company within 30 days from receipt and will require preauthorization. If there are claims on damage or shortage, they must be made within 7 days of receiving the package.
Authorized returns must be received by the company within 14 days of authorization. The customer will get a full refund of the purchase price that is subject to a 15% processing fee and the cost of shipping.
Does Ultra Menoease Offer a Free Trial?
The company does not offer a free trial.
Ultra Menoease Review – Final Verdict
Ultra Menoease makes a range of claims regarding its effectiveness in promoting bone health and relieving menopausal symptoms.
The supplement contains a blend of natural ingredients, minerals and vitamins that balance female hormones for less menopausal and menstrual symptoms. The product may also improve healthy sexual function, body weight, and blood sugar levels.
While Ultra Menoease may help with these functions, it may also pose a health risk for pregnant and lactating women, and those who are on medication like Coumadin.
Further, the supplement may cause liver problems and the company warns that you should discontinue its use if you see any signs of liver trouble. These are all concerning risks and you may choose another similar supplement in case this does not work for you.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.