Damiva is a maker of women’s health products focused on offering products that improve and support women hygiene and intimacy. It offers women with products that ensure a smooth transition to the inevitable menopause and pre-menopause stages.
It mainly concentrates on improving vaginal health thus improving sexual health, reproduction, and general wellness. Products under its line of production are Cleo and Mae.
It makes use of ingredients that cocoa butter, sodium hyaluronate, and Vitamin E, which are said to be highly absorbable and offer moisture thus reducing vaginal dryness and a few others which protect and fight against vaginal infections and formation of bacteria.
Damiva products are available for purchase online from the official manufacturer’s website. Cleo and Mae are offered in quantities of 30 ml and 10 suppository ovules respectively.
Customers are offered a 30 days period, from their date of purchase, to make returns or exchanges of their products.
Manufacturer Information And Claims About Damiva
Damiva, Inc. is a company that is renowned for designing, manufacturing and marketing women health products that make it easy to go through post-menopause, peri-menopause and menopause stages in their lives.
It was founded in the year 2012 by Gardiner Smith and Chia Chia Sun and is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
This company claims that it only makes use of natural ingredients that are safe for use and that re highly effective.
They claim that their products are free from animal waxes, paraffin, plant waxes, parabens, alcohol, hormones, and chemicals. They also claim that they offer fast and long-lasting results.
Working Process And The Ingredients List
Damiva provides consumers with 2 products namely; Cleo and Mae with distinct but related functions of improving women sexual health and relations.
1. Cleo – a cream designed to moisturize your labial skin. It sooth and smooth the delicate skin and is optimized at a pH level of 4.7. It reduces vaginal dryness and irritation thus increasing sexual performance and pleasure.
It is formulated with 6 ingredients, which include:
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Increases moisture and reduces itchiness and burning during menopause
- Kokum Butter – Prevents skin dryness, enhance skin regeneration and prevents free radicals damage
- Sea Buckthorn Extract – Has healing and antioxidant properties
- Vitamin E – A natural preservative
- Shea Oil – Moisturizes and reduce inflammation
- Cocoa Butter – Offers moisture
2. Mae – a vaginal suppository designed to combat vaginal dryness, odour, itchiness and pain as well as preventing growth of yeast and bacteria which cause infections. It has a pH level of 3.7.
Ingredients used in Mae include:
- Kokum Butter – Moisturizes the skin and enhance skin cells regeneration
- Cocoa Butter – A moisturizer
- Hyaluronic Acid – Deeply penetrates to moisturize and reduce inflammations from dryness
- Vitamin E – A preservative
- Sea Buckthorn Extract – Heals and prevents free radicals damage and kills bacteria and yeast
- Sucrose – Treats and prevents vaginal infections
Damiva Review – Does It Really Work?
Damiva seems to offer products that can support women’s transition process to menopause as the products reduce itchiness, dryness, irritation and prevent vaginal infections.
The Advantages Of Damiva
- Provides product that may ease transition to menopause and life after
- Its products contains natural ingredients
- Products may reduce vaginal itchiness and dryness, prevents and treats vaginal infections and increases vaginal moisturize
- Its products improve sexual and reproductive health
The Disadvantages Of Damiva
- Its products can only be purchased online
How Do I Use This Product?
Cleo – use an applicator to apply he needed amount on fingertips. Using your fingertips apply onto labial and vulvar regions.
Mae – using clean hands, vaginally insert one ovule after every 2 or 3 days from your first day of inserting.
What Are The Precautions When Using This Supplement?
- Do not use, both Cleo and Mae, with a latex condom.
- Avoid using Mae hen menstruating, pregnant or having a vaginal condition
How Long Before I See Any Improvements?
Its products give instant results in most cases.
Possible Side Effects
There are no reported side effects of using the products.
Damiva Review – Final Verdict
Damiva is a maker of products that support women health and make transitioning through the menopause stage easier and more comfortable. It may provide products that combat conditions like vaginal dryness, itchiness and burning as they offer moisture to your vagina and labia.
Its products may also have well-balanced pH levels which support the living of healthy bacteria while preventing and treating bacterial and yeast infections.
Going by the benefits its products are offering to the user, the majority of the women might embrace its products.
We, however, advise users to research more on this brand and get more details about it to ease usage of its products and keep off their side effects.
Users should analyze all the ingredients used in making Damiva products making sure that they are safe for use and efficient in delivering their alleged benefits.
They should also compare prices with other products available such as FemSupport, GNC Preventive Nutrition Menopause Support Formula, Flash Fighters, and Harmony Balance claiming that they will offer similar benefits. For safety measures, consult a recognized doctor before using the products.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.