Klimadynon is a dietary supplement that utilizes the healing power of botanicals to provide relief to the different symptoms of menopause.
It is formulated to be a safer alternative to hormone replacement therapy (HRT) which is the gold standard in treating menopause symptoms.
The formulation is from Bionorica which is a company based in Germany. They offer several dietary supplements but the company still has not established a reputation in the health, wellness and supplement industries.
One box which contains 90 tablets is priced $12 online but shipping charges will apply since the product will be shipped from Germany.
- Reduces hot flushes and night sweats.
- The formula helps improve mental well-being.
- It is all-natural and doesn’t contain potentially harmful synthetic ingredients.
- Helps relieve the different discomforts or symptoms women suffer from during menopause.
Klimadynon Powerful Ingredients
The dietary supplement only contains one active ingredient which is black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa). It is one of the most popular natural treatments for menopause symptoms particularly hot flashes.
It is still unclear how black cohosh works to relieve the different symptoms of menopause. However, many experts believe that the herb offers estrogenic properties helping control hormone fluctuations or increase estrogen level in the body.
This alleviates menopause symptoms since low estrogen and hormonal fluctuations are the primary causes of the problem in the first place.
There are conflicting studies on the matter with several showing it offers menopause symptom relief but several also showing that it is ineffective.
Studies also indicate that black cohosh is not for everyone since it can cause side effects like liver problems in certain women.
This is the most severe side effect but there are also other potential side effects like altered blood pressure, upset stomach, abnormal blood pressure, etc.
How Does It Work?
There is no detailed information on how Klimadynon works but the only active ingredient is believed to increase estrogen level and address the deficiency of the hormone in menopausal women.
- It is an all-natural herbal formulation.
- The price is low compared to other menopause relief supplements.
- There is some clinical evidence showing that the active ingredient works.
- No clinical evidence is available proving that the supplement works.
- The product has not been tested thoroughly for safety.
- It is still unclear how the only active ingredient works.
- There is no money back guarantee offer.
- The supplement is not available in retail establishments in the United States.
- The active ingredient is known to cause serious side effects on certain individuals.
- The majority of the feedback on the supplement are negative saying it isn’t effective or it causes side effects.
Klimadynon Usage Instructions
Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. To prevent upset stomach, take with meals followed by a glass of water.
How Safe Is Klimadynon?
The product has not undergone safety testing so there is no proof that it is completely safe.
The big problem is that the active ingredient black cohosh is known to cause side effects on certain users so you need to be very careful when taking it.
People with liver problems and medical conditions are advised not to take this supplement.
After thoroughly scrutinizing Klimadynon, it is not a good menopause relief supplement. The main problem is that it only contains one active ingredient.
Additionally, the active ingredient is not completely safe and it can even cause severe side effects on certain individuals. The formula is popular in Europe but it is not known in the United States.
Although there is some positive customer feedback online, most reviews from customers are negative saying it isn’t effective or it causes adverse effects.
There are clearly many better alternatives in the market that are safer and more effective.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Klimadynon?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Klimadynon!
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.