Herbal Equilibrium – Overview
For years, women past the age of 40 have feared to go through difficult menopausal symptoms. This challenging stage isn’t something that comes and goes quickly.
It doesn’t just last overnight or even a few weeks. Sometimes, you feel the symptoms for months at a time. If this happens, then it’ll take its toll on your body. Coping with it is tiring.
The moment menopause strikes, you feel hot flashes, anxiety, cold sweats, and even mood swings. This is just one of the many symptoms of menopause. The list goes even longer.
For some of you, the feeling may be more intense than you expected. You don’t deserve to feel this way. In fact, you shouldn’t even allow yourself to suffer from it. Get a best menopause supplements that works for you.
Supplements can now be your go-to solution. Some meds are made with potent chemicals that you actually expose yourself to more danger.
You must have come across a brand of menopause supplement called Herbal Equilibrium. From the get-go, you know that this is organic. Is this what you need? Before making the purchase, know if this is what you truly need. Read further to find out.
What Is Herbal Equilibrium?
Women offer Herbal Equilibrium to Women. Herbal Equilibrium is a doctor-developed herbal remedy that provides natural, gentle, and holistic relief for menopausal and perimenopausal symptoms caused by fluctuations in estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone.
The company’s philosophy is that the imbalance causes many diseases and conditions, and while the body can heal itself, this is designed to give it that extra nudge.
The most important component in the formulation may be the black cohosh extract. This is common in most supplements, as many believe it to be very effective in addressing symptoms such as hot flashes.
Then, there’s also the trio of wild yam, chaste tree berry, and passionflower. These ingredients help to get relief from symptoms like irritability, anxiety, and insomnia.
This is rather vital for women going through menopause because this is believed to stave off mood swings. There’s also the herbal extract called Ashwagandha. This is thought to stabilize libidos.
How Does It Rate?
- Herbal Equilibrium is made by Women’s Health Network, which is based in Portland, Maine.
- They create health products for women that address issues such as menopause, adrenal fatigue, and thyroid health. The company employs both unconventional and conventional approaches.
- They have been in operation for 15 years.
- Black Cohosh
- Red Clover Extract
- Chaste Berry Extract
- Treat hormonal balance
- It may stave off hot flashes, vaginal dryness, night sweats, irritability, and other signs of menopause
- Allow you to become more energetic
- It may improve your wellbeing
- Stabilizes mood
- Has been ineffective for some women
- You’re automatically enrolled in the auto-billing program when you purchase it
How Does Herbal Equilibrium Work?
As mentioned earlier, Herbal Equilibrium tries to normalize hormone levels before it wreaks havoc on the body. It’s made by using known herbal ingredients.
More importantly, the menopause product that works in collaboration with the customer service support from Women to Women.
This is the botanical solution to the symptoms brought about by hormonal imbalance. It treats menopause by giving your body a boost of vitamins and minerals that make you more resilient to the changes taking place inside your body.
Herbal Equilibrium Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– This is a medicinal herb with the scientific name Withania Somnifera. There is evidence that it can lower stress and induce relaxation. It may accomplish this by influencing the production of androgens, which are hormones. According to a study published in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, this herb is very effective at reducing stress and anxiety.
Red Clover Extract
– According to some study, Trifolium Pratense is a flowering plant. It contains isoflavones, which are plant estrogens that, by binding to receptors, can balance estrogen levels in the body. This alleviates many menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, and low libido.
– This is a plant from the buttercup family that is native to North America. It can balance estrogen levels in the body, thereby alleviating some of the symptoms of menopause. Some study says that, This plant was found to be very effective at treating the early symptoms of menopause, including vasomotor, physical, psychiatric, and sexual issues, according to a study published in Chinese Medicine.
– This is a Passiflora Incarnata flower. It has been shown to effectively treat insomnia and reduce anxiety by increasing levels of the neurotransmitter GABA in the brain, which is linked to anxiety and relaxation.
Chaste Berry Extract
– These berries come from a tree that grows in Asia and the Mediterranean. It can influence progesterone and estrogen levels in the body, balancing hormones and alleviating menopausal symptoms. It can also affect dopamine levels, which helps to improve your mood. An article published in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine looked at the evidence for the efficacy of this substance in treating menopausal symptoms.
Herbal Equilibrium – FAQ’s
Q: How Should You Take Herbal Equilibrium?
A: You can take one tablet twice a day. It would be wise if you consult your doctor before taking any medication.
Q: How Much Does Herbal Equilibrium Cost?
A: This product costs $39.95 online.
Q: What is Herbal Equilibrium Return Policy?
A: If you think that this product is not worthy of you then you can claim for product return within 60 days to get a prompt refund.
Q: Will Herbal Equilibrium Show Results?
A: 83% of women who track their progress while using Herbal Equilibrium along with recommended guidelines report a reduction in their symptoms – with most reporting they feel better within 30 days. Within 60 days, most experience a significant reduction in the frequency and severity of their symptoms.
Q: Is Herbal Equilibrium Safe?
A: There are no known negative side effects with the product.
Q: What are the Precautions When Using This Supplement?
A: If you’re breastfeeding or pregnant, it’s best that you stay away from Herbal Equilibrium. You can also consult with your physician for further advice.
Q: What are the alternatives to Herbal Equilibrium?
Herbal Equilibrium Review – Final Verdict
Some positive feedback may back this menopause supplement, but the number of disappointed clients is significant as well. Some women didn’t feel the difference even after taking the product for more than a week. Some have even suffered cramps along the way, which could be a cause for concern.
If you want help, then it’s best that you look elsewhere. Go for medicines that are highly recommended by health experts. Unfortunately, Herbal Equilibrium isn’t one of them.
For your comparison you can check out menopause supplement reviews here.
Herbal Equilibrium can be purchased through their Official Website.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you'll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned menopause supplements and vitamins based on the available research: