HealthAid Menovital Overview
HealthAid Menovital is a natural, non-prescription health product that claims* to provide a comprehensive formula which regulates hormonal activity during menopause.
Manufacturer Information Of HealthAid MenoVital
HealthAid Menovital is manufactured by HealthAid – a premier manufacturer of health supplements in the UK. HealthAid has produced about 500 products and is a market leader in the nutritional health section for 25 years. Its product line consists of body, beauty and skin care products, vitamins, herbal supplements, minerals and essential aromatherapy oils.
What Does HealthAid Menovital Claim*?
HealthAid Menovital claims* to have an original and comprehensive formula that has hormone-balancing properties beneficial to women who are undergoing menopause.
How Does HealthAid Menovital Work?
HealthAid Menovital is a combination of vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts. When combined, these ingredients may have a strongly desired effect to the body and that is – relieving menopause symptoms and providing nutritional support* to women during menopause.
Active Ingredients in HealthAid Menovital
The following are the ingredients found in the HealthAid Menovital formula:
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) – Reduces* tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) – Boosts* immune system
- Vitamin E – Serves as an antioxidant, it protects* cells from damage
- Zinc – Is a trace element vital in cell reproduction, food processing, and wound healing*
- Iron – A mineral that prevents anemia and its symptoms like fatigue
- Flaxseed Oil Powder – Relieves* menopause symptoms such as night sweats and hot flushes
- Soy Isoflavones Extract – Are phytoestrogens or plant-based estrogens that have an estrogen-like effect to the body
- Starflower Oil Powder – contains Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), is effective in relieving breast tenderness and bloating as well as reducing* depression and irritability
- Licorice Extract – This extract is clinically proven* to relieve hot flashes in menopausal women
- Siberian Ginseng Extract –there are reports that ginseng relieves* hot flashes, vaginal dryness and all other symptoms of menopause because it has an estrogen-like effect on the vaginal mucosa
- Red Clover Blossoms – This is a plant’s flower that’s used to relieve hot flashes and breast tenderness
- Sage Powder – has hormone-mimicking compounds, it also affects the hypothalamus which helps in regulating body temperature and thus relieves* hot flashes
- Black Cohosh Extract – used to treat* menopause symptoms and as well as bone weakening, acne and labor pains.
- Agnus Castus Extract – eases menstruation-related breast tenderness; it is also called as chaste berry “Vitex agnus castus)
- Dong Quai Extract – helpful in easing menstrual cramps and menopausal symptoms
HealthAid Menovital Advantages
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from gluten, wheat, and dairy
- No added sugar and salt
- Free from artificial colors, flavoring, and preservatives
- Warnings are properly communicated
- Website lists all ingredients of the product
HealthAid Menovital Disadvantages
- No clinical trials to back up claim*
- No money back guarantee* other than if the product is faulty
- No free samples
- Free delivery only in the UK
HealthAid Menovital Side Effects and Warnings
HealthAid Menovital contains Black Cohosh, a substance said to have an effect on the liver. For those who experience liver disease symptoms such as yellowing of the skin or sclera, vomiting, nausea, abdominal pain, unusual fatigue and abdominal pain, the product should be discontinued and a healthcare provider should be consulted.
HealthAid Menovital Dosage and Directions
The recommended dose for HealthAid Menovital is two tablets per day with meals. This dosage should not be exceeded unless advised by a qualified person.
How Long Will It Take to Show Results of HealthAid Menovital?
Unfortunately, the product’s manufacturer did not mention any detail regarding the minimum time to take this product for results to be seen.
Does HealthAid Menovital Interact with Other Medications?
HealthAid Menovital contains soy and Black Cohosh, which may interact with medications. Women who are under HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) should stop* their therapy first before they can start taking this product.
Who Can Take HealthAid Menovital?
HealthAid Menovital can be taken by women before, during and after their menopause. However, HealthAid Menovital should not be taken by women who have liver diseases or who are allergic to soy.
HealthAid MenoVital seems to be a legit product because it has good customer reviews and is manufactured by a reputable company. The product earned points for being transparent, as all of its ingredients are listed on the packaging. However, to further spread this product’s name, it is best for the manufacturing company to provide samples to its consumers.
Considering the users reviews for each menopause supplement, along with active ingredients and their effects, we have rated the best products on the market. The deciding factors are: potential to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, potential to provide libido support, potential to promote hormonal balance and quality of ingredients. Here are the best menopause relief supplements on today's market.