What is HealthAid Menovital?
HealthAid Menovital is a natural, non-prescription health product that claims to provide a comprehensive formula which regulates hormonal activity during menopause.
Manufacturer Information Of HealthAid MenoVital
HealthAid Menovital is manufactured by HealthAid – a premier manufacturer of health supplements in the UK. HealthAid has produced about 500 products and is a market leader in the nutritional health section for 25 years. Its product line consists of body, beauty and skin care products, vitamins, herbal supplements, minerals and essential aromatherapy oils.
What Does HealthAid Menovital Claim?
HealthAid Menovital claims to have an original and comprehensive formula that has hormone-balancing properties beneficial to women who are undergoing menopause.
How Does HealthAid Menovital Work?
HealthAid Menovital is a combination of vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts. When combined, these ingredients may have a strongly desired effect on the body and that is – relieving menopause symptoms and providing nutritional support to women during menopause.
HealthAid Menovital Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The following are the ingredients found in the HealthAid Menovital formula:
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) – Reduces* tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) – Boosts* immune system
- Vitamin E – Serves as an antioxidant, it protects cells from damage
- Zinc – Is a trace element vital in cell reproduction, food processing, and wound healing
- Iron – A mineral that prevents anemia and its symptoms like fatigue
- Flaxseed Oil Powder – Relieves menopause symptoms such as night sweats and hot flushes
- Soy Isoflavones Extract – Are phytoestrogens or plant-based estrogens that have an estrogen-like effect to the body
- Starflower Oil Powder – contains Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), is effective in relieving breast tenderness and bloating as well as reducing* depression and irritability
- Licorice Extract – This extract is clinically proven to relieve hot flashes in menopausal women
- Siberian Ginseng Extract –there are reports that ginseng relieves hot flashes, vaginal dryness and all other symptoms of menopause because it has an estrogen-like effect on the vaginal mucosa
- Red Clover Blossoms – This is a plant’s flower that’s used to relieve hot flashes and breast tenderness
- Sage Powder – has hormone-mimicking compounds, it also affects the hypothalamus which helps in regulating body temperature and thus relieves hot flashes
- Black Cohosh Extract – used to treat* menopause symptoms and as well as bone weakening, acne and labor pains.
- Agnus Castus Extract – eases menstruation-related breast tenderness; it is also called as chaste berry “Vitex agnus castus)
- Dong Quai Extract – helpful in easing menstrual cramps and menopausal symptoms
What are the Advantages of HealthAid Menovital?
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from gluten, wheat, and dairy
- No added sugar and salt
- Free from artificial colors, flavoring, and preservatives
- Warnings are properly communicated
- Website lists all ingredients of the product
What are the Disadvantages of HealthAid Menovital?
- No clinical trials to back up claim
- No money back guarantee other than if the product is faulty
- No free samples
- Free delivery only in the UK
HealthAid Menovital Dosage and Directions
The recommended dose for HealthAid Menovital is two tablets per day with meals. This dosage should not be exceeded unless advised by a qualified person.
How Long Will It Take to Show Results of HealthAid Menovital?
Unfortunately, the product’s manufacturer did not mention any detail regarding the minimum time to take this product for results to be seen.
Does HealthAid Menovital Interact with Other Medications?
HealthAid Menovital contains soy and Black Cohosh, which may interact with medications. Women who are under HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) should stop their therapy first before they can start taking this product.
Who Can Take HealthAid Menovital?
HealthAid Menovital can be taken by women before, during and after their menopause. However, HealthAid Menovital should not be taken by women who have liver diseases or who are allergic to soy.
HealthAid Menovital Interact Review – Final Verdict
HealthAid MenoVital seems to be a legit product because it has good customer reviews and is manufactured by a reputable company. The product earned points for being transparent, as all of its ingredients are listed on the packaging. However, to further spread this product’s name, it is best for the manufacturing company to provide samples to its consumers.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”