What is Brevail?
Brevail is a proprietary blend of phytonutrients that help the female body in many ways. The range of benefits that Brevail promotes include PMS, mood and menopause, healthy breast tissue, and healthy estrogen balance.
The product contains a plant lignin extract that helps with these female problems by balancing out hormones. Brevail does not contain GMO, Soy, or animal derivatives thus suitable for vegans. In addition to lignin extract, the menopause multivitamins contain omegas and flax that help with overall health and wellness.
How Does It Rate?
- Brevail is manufactured by a company known as Barlean’s.
- The company has an informative website.
- The brand has an active customer care service.
- They calaim that they use natural & safe ingredients.
- Vitamin D3
- Secoisolariciresinol Diglycoside
- Available on Amazon.
- The supplement may help with the symptoms of menopause like hot flashes, night sweats, and insomnia.
- Brevail helps with promoting healthy breast tissue.
- The product may also help with PMS and mood improvement for a happier life.
- The supplement contains key ingredients that females balance hormones.
- It is the perfect alternative for those who find it difficult to use supplements such as Esteem Lifesupport Herbals Menocalm and Estrin-D.
- Side effects are reported.
- This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women, adolescents, or women trying to conceive.
- Product is more expensive than other similar products.
- A free trial of the product is not available.
- Some users said that the product is not effective for them.
How Does Brevail Work?
Brevail contains plant lignin extracts which are a group of antioxidant-rich phytonutrients that help with hormonal balance. This is beneficial for hormone-sensitive tissues like the uterus, breasts, and ovaries.
Lignan also helps postmenopausal women for better breast and ovarian health. The extract also helps with relieving PMS and postmenopausal symptoms.
Lignans work in three main ways to balance estrogen in the female body:
- 1. They block estrogen by mimicking estrogen thus blocking stronger forms of estrogen.
- 2. They inactivate estrogen as lignans increase levels of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) which binds estrogen making it inactive.
- 3. They also inhibit estrogen production and an enzyme called aromatase which helps fat cells produce estrogen.
Brevail Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Brevail contains a proprietary blend of ingredients known as Brevail blend. The key ingredients include:
– The vitamin offers many benefits to the body including promoting healthy bone health
– The blend contains phytonutrients that help with PMS, mood improvement, relieving symptoms of menopause and periods, and also help with hormonal balance. In one recent study, the number of EMDTS 1.53 mg doses raised serum levels of estradiol, estrone, and estrone sulphate in symptomatic menopausal women.
– This is a natural dietary lignan of flaxseeds that may help with relieving symptoms of menopause.
Q: What Are The Side Effects Of Brevail?
A: As of now there have been some side effects are reported by users who have used the Brevail.
Q: How Much Does Brevail Cost?
A: This product is also available on Amazon for $21.00 for the same 60-capsule bottle.
Q: How Should You Take Brevail?
A: Take one capsule daily with water or juice, with or without meals.
Q: How Much Does Brevail Cost?
A: The suggested retail price is $21.98. This applies to the 30-count unit. Retailers may carry the product at different prices.
Q: What is Brevail Return Policy?
A: The company offers returns to customers provided they report any defect, damage, discrepancy, or nonconformity to Barlean’s within 14 calendar days of receiving the product. Failure to do so waives the right to return the said product.
The only exclusion is if one cannot report the defect or damage after a reasonable inspection. The customer is expected to report the problem within 14 days from discovery to get a return.
The company will not reimburse shipping fees. It also does not accept returns on products bought during a sale and does not accept product exchanges.
Q: Does Brevail Offer a Free Trial?
A: The company does not offer a free trial.
Q: Is there any Brevail warnings before use ?
A: Yes, the product is not recommended for pregnant, lactating or adolescent females and those attempting to conceive.
Brevail Review – Final Verdict
Brevail makes a number of claims regarding its effectiveness in promoting female health. The supplement claims to have plant lignan extracts and other phytonutrients that relieve symptoms of menopause.
It may also help with mood enhancement and relieve PMS. Further, lignans present in the supplement may promote healthy breast tissue.
However, Brevail is not suitable for pregnant & lactating women, adolescents, diabetics, and those who want to conceive. It may cause periods between the cycle for those taking it for PMS and hormonal balance.
There are many formulations that are similar to this supplement for the relief of menopausal symptoms and overall female health. You may choose another menopause supplements if this does not work for you.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you'll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned menopause supplements and vitamins based on the available research: