What is Brevail?
Brevail is a proprietary blend of phytonutrients that help the female body in many ways. The range of benefits that Brevail promotes include PMS, mood and menopause, healthy breast tissue and healthy estrogen balance.
The product contains a plant lignin extract that helps with these female problems by balancing out hormones. Brevail does not contain GMO, Soy or animal derivatives thus suitable for vegans. In addition to lignin extract, the menopause supplement contains omegas and flax that help with overall health and wellness.
Who is the Manufacturer of Brevail?
Brevail is manufactured by a company known as Barlean’s. The company believes that it can make a difference in the world through natural supplements and functional foods.
Barlean’s also sources high quality ingredients through a process that is mindful of everyone in the supply chain with respect and care. This includes the farmers who grow the ingredients, retailers and employees, to the people who use the end product.
The company has an informative website where users can log in to find a store, check for product details and get any other information. One may also choose to subscribe to get monthly recipes, offers and health articles delivered to their email.
How Does Brevail Work?
Brevail contains plant lignin extracts that are a group of antioxidant-rich phytonutrients that help with hormonal balance. This is beneficial for hormone-sensitive tissues like uterus, breasts and ovaries.
Lignan also helps with postmenopausal women for better breast and ovarian health. The extract also helps with relieving PMS and postmenopausal symptoms.
Lignans work in three main ways to balance estrogen in the female body:
- 1. They block estrogen by mimicking estrogen thus blocking stronger forms of estrogen.
- 2. They inactivate estrogen as lignans increase levels of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) which binds estrogen making it inactive.
- 3. They also inhibit estrogen production and an enzyme called aromatase which helps fat cells produce estrogen.
Brevail Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Brevail contains a proprietary blend of ingredients known as Brevail blend. The key ingredients include:
- Vitamin D3 – The vitamin offers many benefits to the body including promoting healthy bone health.
- Brevail – The blend contains phytonutrients that help with PMS, mood improvement, relieving symptoms of menopause and periods, and also help with hormonal balance.
- Secoisolariciresinol Diglycoside – This is a natural dietary lignan of flaxseeds that may help with relieving symptoms of menopause.
- Other ingredients include: rice flour, hypromellose, magnesium stearate and titanium dioxide.
What are the Advantages of Brevail?
- The supplement may help with the symptoms of menopause like hot flashes, night sweats and insomnia.
- Brevail helps with promoting healthy breast tissue.
- The product may also help with PMS and mood improvement for a happier life.
- The supplement contains key ingredient that balance female hormones.
What are the Disadvantages of Brevail?
- This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women, adolescents or women trying to conceive.
- Besides combating menopausal symptoms, it is marketed as a product that may help with hormonal balance or PMS during periods. However, it may cause bleeding in between periods.
- The product is also not suitable for diabetics.
How Should You Take Brevail?
Take one capsule daily with water or juice, with or without meals.
How Much Does Brevail Cost?
The suggested retail price is $21.98. This applies for the 30-count unit. Retailers may carry the product at different prices.
What is Brevail Return Policy?
The company offers returns to customers provided they report any defect, damage, discrepancy or nonconformity to Barlean’s within 14 calendar days from receiving the product. Failure to do so waives the right to return the said product.
The only exclusion is if one could not report the defect or damage after a reasonable inspection. The customer is expected to report the problem within 14 days from discovery to get a return.
The company will not reimburse shipping fees. It also does not accept returns on product bought during a sale and does not accept product exchanges.
Does Brevail Offer a Free Trial?
The company does not offer a free trial.
Brevail Review– Final Verdict
Brevail makes a number of claims regarding its effectiveness in promoting female health. The supplement claims to have plant lignan extracts and other phytonutrients that relieve symptoms of menopause.
It may also help with mood enhancement and relieving PMS. Further, lignans present in the supplement may promote healthy breast tissue.
However, Brevail is not suitable for pregnant & lactating women, adolescents, diabetics and those who want to conceive. It may cause periods in between the cycle for those who are taking it for PMS and hormonal balance.
There are many formulations that are similar to this supplement for the relief of menopausal symptoms and overall female health. You may choose another top menopause supplements if this does not work for you.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."