What is Bonafide Serenol?
Bonafide Serenol is a dietary supplement that was developed specifically for women who are suffering through some of the symptoms of menopause. This particular product is said to tackle the problems of mood swings and emotional instability.
Of course, this product should only be taken by women as it was designed for their specific hormone profile and it should be taken as a supplement only.
Not as a cure or treatment for any serious medical condition.
Table of Contents [Show]
The menopause supplement itself comes in capsule form and it o be taken daily.
We are told that Bonafide Serenol has been recommended by over 2 thousand doctors and that it is safe and hormone free.
So we know that this is not a hormone therapy supplement in the sense that it will not introduce any kinds of hormones to your body if you take it. It will simply help with the mood swings and irritability that can occur in women going through menopause.
Who is the Manufacturer of Bonafide Serenol?
The name of the company that makes Bonafide Serenol is Bonafide. They are a company that makes a small handful of products all designed for the various needs of women.
They state that all of their products including Bonafide Serenol have been rigorously tested and researched to ensure maximum effectiveness.
They go on to say that whenever they can, they use natural ingredients in their products which means that not all of them are necessarily all-natural.
How Does Bonafide Serenol Work?
The active formula in Bonafide Serenol features products from flowers that wea re told grow in Sweden. Namely the pollen from these plants. But there is no actual pollen in the product in case anyone has an allergic reaction to the product.
Rather it is the cytoplasm of the pollen that is included in the actual pills. This is supposed to be an effective and non-hormonal treatment for certain symptoms of menopause such as mood swings and erratic emotional states.
Bonafide Serenol Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective
We are told that Bonafide Serenol is indeed safe as it is a non-hormonal product and for safety reasons, there is no actual pollen in it because many people have pollen allergies. The ingredients include a group of active components and inactive components.
- Chormium – One of the possible reasons why chromium was added to this formula was for the weight loss aspect. We are told that Bonafide Serenol can help control food cravings and chromium has been observed to lower cholesterol.
- Swedish Flower Pollen Extract – Flower pollen may be useful for women going through menopause because it provides flower hormones that ape human female hormones and may be able to lessen symptoms of menopause.
- Royal Jelly – Some research suggests that when women take products that contain royal jelly, there is a decrease in typical menopause symptoms.
- Magnesium Stearate – Magnesium stearate is an inactive ingredient in this formula and is used to help the pills resist moisture damage.
What are the Benefits of Bonafide Serenol?
- One of the possible benefits to taking this product is that it might work to reduce the effects of mood swings
- There is also the possibility that Bonafide Serenol will help improve the user’s cholesterol levels
- It is said that Bonafide Serenol will help the user get into a better mood on a day to day basis
- Using this product may also decrease the user’s level of irritability
What are the Disadvantages of Bonafide Serenol?
- Chromium seems to only help lower cholesterol and does not seem to do anything for food cravings as the manufacturer claims
- The user is told that they will have to wait for 3 months before they start seeing the purported results of this product
- Some of the ingredients in this product such as maltodextrin may have been synthetically produced
- There does not seem to be anything in the formula that helps to reduce water retention which is another claim from the makers of this product
How Should you Take Bonafide Serenol?
The user is instructed to take 2 pills of Bonafide Serenol daily with a glass of water and to do so consistently for at least 2 weeks
How Much Does Bonafide Serenol Cost?
If you make a one-time purchase of Bonafide Serenol, a bottle will cost $55. If you subscribe to their auto-ship program each bottle will cost $40.
What is Bonafide Serenol’s Return Policy?
Specific return policy info is not given but there is contact information and a page on which you can cancel your subscription any time.
Does Bonafide Serenol Offer A Free Trial?
The company that makes Bonafide Serenol is not offering a free trial of it. Check back with us later to see if this changes though.
Bonafide Serenol Review – Final Verdict
Bonafide Serenol is a dietary supplement for women going through menopause. The user may find that it helps to calm certain symptoms such as irritability.
We are told that Bonafide Serenol is also effective for lowering the amount of mood swings a woman experiences during this time. Bonafide Serenol may also promote an overall sense of wellness in the user.
What the consumer should also keep in mind when considering this product is that there do not seem to be any components that help with water retention. Chromium may also only help to lower cholesterol and not reduce food cravings.
Finally, the user may have to wait for up to 3 months in order to see any results. We recommend keeping an eye out for products like Bonafide Serenol and seeing how they stack up to it.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Bonafide Serenol?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Bonafide Serenol!
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.