Fitness and Life Coach
- Master’s degree in Forensic Psychology
- NASM certifications in Personal Training & Fitness Nutrition
- She Was Involved in the Mental Health Field Over the Years.
- Specialized in Forensic Populations, Treating Perpetrators of the Crime as Well as Victims.
- Success & Happiness Coach
- National Fitness Director at Health Six Fit
- Forensic Mental Health Specialist
- Mental Health Clinician - Riker's Island
- Participated Nationally with the National Physique Committee in Figure Competitions.
- Co-Author in the Better Business Book Volumes 2 & 3.
- Author of book - 28 Days to a New Life - A Holistic Program to Get Fit, Delay Aging, and Enhance Your Mindset.
- Founder of the blog fitnall.
- Founder of A FitWellness Coaching
- Co-author of Books - The Better Business Book Volumes 2 & 3.
- Nowadays, Adriana enjoys steering individuals towards healthier lifestyles, while helping them to lose body fat. Adriana integrates the purpose of achieving a healthy mind along with a fit body while cultivating a healthy internal environment through meal planning, fitness & life coaching.