What is Promensil?
Promensil is a brand of supplements for menopausal and post-menopausal women. The supplements are formulated specially to address the discomforts menopausal women experience. The products are designed primarily to provide relief for the different symptoms of menopause. Promensil is a patented natural health product that uses isoflavones to reduce the severity of the different menopause symptoms. Three different formulations are available: Regular Strength, Double Strength, and Vitality.
How Does It Rate?
- For women experiencing hot flashes, night sweats, and other typical menopausal symptoms, Promensil offers natural menopause assistance.
- Unhormoned, a soy-free formula that has undergone clinical testing. For menopausal comfort, our red clover extract mix is a natural source of important isoflavones and phytoestrogens.
- Supports proper hormone balance, strong bones and hearts, healthy skin, hair, and libido, as well as emotional well-being.
- Key isoflavones amount to 80 mg in the double-strength mixture.
- Red Clover
- Vitamin D3
- Promensil is a patented natural health product
- It offers three formulations for different menopausal needs
- It contains natural estrogens or phytoestrogens which may reduce the severity and frequency of menopause symptoms
- Red clover, the primary active ingredient is backed by scientific data and clinical evidence but its effects alone may not be very effective for severe menopause symptoms
- It is available in most countries
- The Vitality formulation contains calcium and vitamin D3 which may help prevent bone mineral loss
- There is no clinical evidence to support these claims
- There are mixed reviews that might confuse the customers from buying this supplement
- These products might cause severe side effects
How Does It Work?
Promensil Regular Strength contains 40 mg of isoflavones. It is for reducing severe and frequent hot flashes in post-menopausal women. It also helps reduce bone density mineral loss when taken with calcium and vitamin D. The product also helps support cardiovascular health by helping improve the elasticity of the arteries.
Promensil Double Strength contains 80 mg of isoflavones. It is for reducing severe and frequent hot flashes in post-menopausal women. It may also reduce other menopause symptoms like night sweats, nervousness, sleep disorders, vaginal dryness, and poor concentration. An adequate intake of calcium and vitamin D3 also helps reduce the loss of bone density minerals. It also helps support cardiovascular health like the regular formulation.
Promensil Vitality contains 40 mg of isoflavones, 500 g of calcium, and 140 IU of vitamin D3. It is formulated to reduce the severity and frequency of hot flashes in post-menopausal women. It also helps reduce the loss of bone density minerals and supports cardiovascular health.
Promensil Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– In principle, isoflavones have the potential to lead to hormonal imbalance since they have an estrogen-like action and can raise estradiol levels. Studies have revealed that taking red clover supplements has no appreciable impact on other hormones in the body.
Alternatives to Promensil Reviews
Promensil – FAQ’s
Q: When Should Promensil Not Be Used?
A: Because of its estrogenic effect, Promensil shouldn’t be used by healthy, pregnant, or nursing women since it might disturb important hormone balances.
Q: Does It Interact With Other Medications?
A: If you are taking medication or have any medical condition, you need to consult your doctor before taking this supplement.
Q: What Are The Warnings For Taking Promensil?
A: Make sure you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients before taking Promensil. If you have any kind of medical condition or are taking medication, it would be best to consult your doctor before using this supplement.
This product is only intended for menopausal women to relieve hot flashes and other menopause symptoms. It shouldn’t be taken with other menopause drugs or supplements unless otherwise directed by a physician.
Q: Does Promensil Have Any Side Effects?
- These products might cause extreme hormonal imbalances, which results in reproductive problems.
- They might cause allergic reactions.
Read Next – Bonafide Serenol
What Do the Reviews Say?
Good and affordable
I am ordering this product for a while already and it was always fine. But this last order was different. Inside the pack of Real Health Promensil Menopause Double Strength Relief, 30 Tablets were only 15 tablets. I can not blame the merchant because the pack was factory sealed. But I was very disappointed because I paid for the full pack but received only half of it. ~ Angie V.
Promensil Review – Final Verdict
Promensil is a brand that is involved in the manufacturing of menopause supplements.
These products contain quality and natural ingredients, and they deliver results without causing harmful effects. Using these products helps to ease menopause symptoms and make the user comfortably go through the menopause stage.
However, you should research more and find out whether they are able to work as claimed.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you'll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned menopause supplements and vitamins based on the available research: