What is Zenith Joint FLX?
Zenith Joint FLX is a supplemental product aimed at improving the health of your joints. The proprietors of this product emphasize the fact that pretty much anyone can suffer from joint pain and inflammation, not just the elderly and those suffering from arthritis. While this product may also be aimed at such people, we are told that Zenith Joint FLX is for anyone concerned about joint health.
It is of note that Zenith Joint FLX is an active joint supplement. Unlike some pain medications that you can get over the counter or even by prescription, Zenith Joint FLX uses a proprietary blend of natural ingredients to attack the root of joint pain: inflammation. This product is also intended to improve the health of your joints by making them stronger, keeping the user more mobile.
Who is the Manufacturer of Zenith Joint FLX?
The company behind this product is called Zenith Labs and they are based out of Illinois. They claim that their product is an advanced pain formula and that it was concocted by real doctors. They are confident that Zenith Joint FLX will increase your mobility and ease the pains that come with exercising on achy and compromised joints. The creators have also developed Zenith Joint FLX to deal with joint stiffness.
How Does Zenith Joint FLX Work?
The blend of natural ingredients and the proprietary blend of Zenith Joint FLX is what may give it, its healing effects. Bioperine is used so that all the nutrients are properly absorbed in the body. There are also a number of anti-inflammatory components in Zenith Joint FLX that may prevent joint pains. The consumer should be aware though that Zenith Joint FLX is meant to work as a dietary supplement only.
Zenith Joint FLX Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
The ingredients in Zenith Joint FLX are naturally occurring but are provided in the formula in case you are not getting enough of them in your regular diet. Please refer to the following list of Zenith Joint FLX ingredients:
- Bioperine – Bioperine is a black pepper fruit extract that aids with the absorption of nutrients.
- Lecithin – Lecithin provides fatty acids to the cells and may help with arthritis pain.
- Ginger Root – Some studies have shown that ginger root reduces inflammation and pain for people with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Niacin – Niacin is a form of vitamin B3 and has been used to treat arthritis pain.
- Turmeric Root – The curcuminoids in turmeric have long been known to provide excellent anti-inflammatory support.
- Boswellia Serrata – The gum resin of boswellia has also been used to treat different kinds of arthritis.
- Basil Leaf – This is an adaptogen that provides both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Rosemary – Rosemary has been used topically to improve sciatica conditions as well as muscle pain.
What are the Advantages of Zenith Joint FLX?
- This joint health supplement is gluten free.
- Zenith Joint FLX may be able to provide your joints with anti-inflammatory support.
- This product may also be able to rid you of morning joint stiffness.
- Zenith Joint FLX is said to have been developed by doctors.
What are the Disadvantages of Zenith Joint FLX?
- This product contains soy which may cause adverse effects in some users.
- Zenith Joint FLX is not vegetarian friendly as it may contain gelatin sourced from animals.
- The soy based lecithin in this product is not as beneficial as lecithin sourced from sunflowers.
- This product may not be as potent as doctor prescribed joint medications.
How Should You Take Zenith Joint FLX?
Zenith Joint FLX should be taken as a dietary supplement. The directions state that the user should take two capsules every day or as directed by your physician.
How Much is Zenith Joint FLX?
A single bottle of Zenith Joint FLX will cost $49. If you buy three bottles, each bottle will cost $39. If you buy six bottles, each bottle will cost $33.
What is Zenith Joint FLX’s Return Policy?
The return policy for Zenith Joint FLX states that the customer can return the product within 180 days of the original purchase if approved by the company.
Does Zenith Joint FLX Offer A Free Trial?
The official site for Zenith Joint FLX does not mention any free trial offer for the product. You may try contacting the company directly to request one.
Zenith Joint FLX Review – Final Verdict
As a dietary supplement that is designed to improve the health of your joints, Zenith Joint FLX comes with some benefits. For one, it may provide anti-inflammatory support. It may also help with morning joint stiffness. Zenith Joint FLX was developed, as we are told, by doctors and the product is gluten free.
Some of the areas of concern related to this product are the facts that Zenith Joint FLX contains soy and that it may not be as potent as prescription strength drugs. Zenith Joint FLX may also not be suitable for vegetarians as it may contain animal gelatin and the soy based form of lecithin in Zenith Joint FLX is inferior to sunflower based lecithin. We recommend to the consumer that they dig deeper into Zenith Joint FLX as well as some other top rated joint supplements.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Read about The Top Rated Joint Pain Supplements of the Year 2019. Click Here
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."