Zinaxin Reviews: How Safe and Effective Is This Capsule?
Zinaxin is an herbal supplement made from ginger extract that claims to bring relief from joint pain and swelling in 2-3 weeks.The product is provided by PharmacyDirect.com. It is a natural product that is used for the treatment and prevention of inflamed joints. It also purports to ease moderate pain and reduce the symptoms of arthritis, osteoarthritis, cramps, restless legs and joint swelling. Zinaxin’s website cites clinical studiesthat showed there were no adverse side effects or drug interactions.
Zinaxin provider, PharmacyDirect.com does have a return policy, but does not guarantee customer satisfaction. The product must be returned in original condition. The manufacturer’s phone number, email and mailing address are available for customers with questions or concerns. There are a few of customer testimonials on the website.
How Does Zinaxin Work?
Zinaxin is a capsule taken by the mouth that claims to reduce pain associated with arthritis, joint inflammation and pain in 2-3 weeks thanks to ginger extract. The product is an herbal supplement, however it has not been evaluated by the FDA.
Zinaxin contains the all-natural herbs ginger and galangal. A page on the Zinaxin website details each herb and exactly what it does to help pain sufferers. There are no known side effects to using this product.
Zinaxin promises to help pain sufferers in just 2-3 weeks. It is available over the counter, however, the amount to take should be determined by a doctor. There are some testimonials from actual customers, all of who have positive things to say about Zinaxin.
- Clinical trials have been performed.
- Website includes contact information, via phone, mail and email.
- Zinaxin contains all-natural herbs.
- Ingredients are shown on the website.
- Website has customer testimonials.
- Claims to stop pain in as little as 2-3 weeks.
- Zinaxin has no known side effects & no known drug interactions.
- The site is 100% secure
- There are possible allergic reactions to some of the plants used in Zinaxin.
- There are very few customer reviews.
- There is no money back guarantee.
- The clinical trials are not detailed on the website.
- The product has not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Not all of the ingredients are listed on the website.
Zinaxin claims it can ease the pain of arthritis and other ailments after just 2-3 weeks. The herbal supplement is all-natural and uses ginger extract to help reduce and treat inflamed and painful joints. Zinaxin cites clinical trials, however there are no details about the success or failure of the trials on the website. The only information from the clinical trials is that there were no known drug interactions or adverse reactions to the supplement.
The Zinaxin website has a very small number of customer testimonials. It is available without a prescription and does not have any known side effects. However, there are possible allergic reactions with the use of these herbs.