What is Zinaxin?
Zinaxin is an herbal supplement made from a ginger extract that claims to relieve joint pain and swelling in 2-3 weeks.The product is provided by Third Party Retail Website. It is a natural product that is used for the treatment and prevention of inflamed joints. It also purports to ease moderate pain and reduce the symptoms of arthritis, osteoarthritis, cramps, restless legs and joint swelling. Zinaxin’s website cites clinical studies that showed there were no adverse side effects or drug interactions.
Zinaxin provider, Third Party Retail Website does have a return policy, but does not guarantee customer satisfaction. The product must be returned in original condition. The manufacturer’s phone number, email and mailing address are available for customers with questions or concerns. There are a few of customer testimonials on the website.
How Does It Rate?
- Zinaxin Manufactured by Eurovita International in Denmark.
- Zinaxin is a capsule taken orally that purports to reduce joint inflammation and the pain associated with conditions such as arthritis.
- The makers of Zinaxin assert that the product will start to show results within two to three weeks
- Ginger Extracts
- Clinical trials have been performed.
- Website includes contact information, via phone, mail and email.
- Zinaxin contains all-natural herbs.
- Ingredients are shown on the website.
- Website has customer testimonials.
- Claims to stop pain in as little as 2-3 weeks.
- Zinaxin has no known side effects & no known drug interactions.
- There are possible allergic reactions to some of the plants used in Zinaxin.
- There are very few customer reviews.
- There is no money back guarantee.
- The clinical trials are not detailed on the website.
- The product has not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Not all of the ingredients are listed on the website.
How Does Zinaxin Work?
Zinaxin is a capsule taken by the mouth that claims to reduce pain associated with arthritis, joint inflammation and pain in 2-3 weeks thanks to ginger extract. The product is an herbal supplement, however it has not been evaluated by the FDA.
Zinaxin contains the all-natural herbs ginger and galangal. A page on the Zinaxin website details each herb and exactly what it does to help pain sufferers. There are no known side effects to using this product.
Zinaxin promises to help pain sufferers in just 2-3 weeks. It is available over the counter, however, the amount to take should be determined by a doctor. There are some testimonials from actual customers, all of who have positive things to say about Zinaxin.
You can also read these similar product reviews before making your decision Viva Labs Krill Oil, and Vivacity Mobility
Ingredients of Zinaxin
225mg patented Ginger Extract EV.EXT™77 (equivalent to approx. 3000mg dried ginger rhizome and 1500mg dried galanga rhizome.
Read Next – Juvenon Reprieve and Antarctic Krill Oil
Zinaxin Review – Final Verdict
Zinaxin claims it can ease the pain of arthritis and other ailments after just 2-3 weeks. The herbal supplement is all-natural and uses ginger extract to help reduce and treat inflamed and painful joints. Zinaxin cites clinical trials, however there are no details about the success or failure of the trials on the website. The only information from the clinical trials is that there were no known drug interactions or adverse reactions to the supplement.
The Zinaxin website has a very small number of customer testimonials. It is available without a prescription and does not have any known side effects. However, there are possible allergic reactions with the use of these herbs.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned joint pain supplements based on the available research: