What is ZanthoSyn?
There is a lot of need for good anti-inflammatory products these days. It seems like the list of uses and health benefits that anti-inflammatories carry with them are growing by the day.
For instance, if you are suffering from joint pain, a quality anti-inflammatory may help.
Table of Contents [Show]
There is also some evidence to suggest that they can support cardiovascular health as well. Today we will be looking at a supplement that claims to be a powerful anti-inflammatory. It is called ZanthoSyn.
Whereas many anti-inflammatory supplements get their potency and ability from substances like turmeric and curcumin, ZanthoSyn distinguishes itself by using an ingredient called Astaxanthin, a naturally occurring substance found in many marine creatures.
ZanthoSyn is supposed to be able to reduce joint inflammation and promote liver health. This is an oral supplement that comes in capsule form and is made available directly from the manufacturer.
Who is the Manufacturer of ZanthoSyn?
ZanthoSyn is made by a company that is based in Hawaii called Cardax. The company claims that it works closely with the healthcare community in order to provide potent anti-inflammatory products for the overall health of consumers.
The company was established back in 2006 and center their main product, ZanthoSyn, around the efficacy of the ingredient Astaxanthin.
Cardax states that ZanthoSyn can help many areas of a user’s health because their form of synthetically-derived Astaxanthin is much purer than naturally-sourced Astaxanthin and that it absorbs in the body at a higher rate.
How Does ZanthoSyn Work?
The function of ZanthoSyn depends greatly on Astaxanthin as an anti-inflammatory agent. Astaxanthin has been shown in some studies to have certain health benefits including improved cardiovascular health.
This ingredient has also been linked with a decrease in inflammation of many forms including cardio inflammation.
ZanthoSyn moves throughout the body when ingested and delivers Astaxanthin to various joints and organs.
One way it may work for joints is to decrease inflammation, and therefore lower pain levels, and keep them in better shape overall.
ZanthoSyn Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
There are only a handful of active ingredients in ZanthoSyn. As stated earlier in this review, the joint pain relief product relies heavily on one of the main active ingredients, Astaxanthin.
The other ingredients are added for antioxidant support or to make the capsule itself.
- Astaxanthin – Astaxanthin is a pigment that is found in various kinds of marine life. It is said to have useful anti-inflammatory properties and that is how it is used in ZanthoSyn. The form of Astaxanthin in ZanthoSyn is synthesized because, according to the manufacturer, synthesis allows for higher purity and consistency.
- Glucose Corn Syrup – This ingredient was most likely added to the ZanthoSyn formula for its ability to help items like food, and in this case capsules, maintain their consistency and also possibly as a preservative substance.
- DL-Alpha Tocopherol – This ingredient is a synthesized version of vitamin E. It is a type of tocopherol and can be found naturally in plant oils.
What are the Advantages of ZanthoSyn?
- This product may help to reduce joint pain that is brought on by inflammation.
- There is also evidence to suggest that the ingredients in ZanthoSyn may help to improve heart health.
- The ingredients in ZanthoSyn are all free from genetically modified organisms.
- ZanthoSyn may be able to support a healthy metabolic rate.
What are the Disadvantages of ZanthoSyn?
- The ingredients in ZanthoSyn are not technically natural as they are synthesized in a lab.
- In order to see the best results from taking ZanthoSyn you will have to take each dosage with a meal.
- There is no guarantee that ZanthoSyn can mitigate all forms of joint inflammation.
Q: How Should You Take ZanthoSyn?
A: The instructions for taking ZanthoSyn as detailed on its official website state that the user should take one capsule of ZanthoSyn every day with a meal for best effects.
Q: How Much Does ZanthoSyn Cost?
A: It comes in 2 different sizes: the smaller of the two is a 30-capsule supply while the larger is a 60-capsule supply.
If you buy directly from the manufacturer the 30-capsule container will cost $23.99 and the 60-capsule container will cost $39.99.
Q: What is ZanthoSyn’s Return Policy?
A: This product has no return or refund policy. The official Cardax website states that all sales of ZanthoSyn are final.
The only way you can return the product and get a refund is if your order arrived damaged or defective somehow.
Q: Does ZanthoSyn Offer A Free Trial?
A: There is currently no free trial available for this product.
They may start offering one in the future and we will update this section of the review accordingly if and when they do.
Q: Are there any alternatives to ZanthoSyn?
ZanthoSyn Review – Final Verdict
There are certainly some plus sides to this joint pain supplement that make it worthwhile, such as the fact that it may help to improve cardiovascular health and that it may have a healthy impact on the user’s metabolism.
This product may also be able to provide some relief from joint pain.
On the other hand it should be noted that ZanthoSyn is only available through the manufacturer website and can only be bought in the United States.
The user may also have to take every dose of ZanthoSyn with a meal for optimal effects. ZanthoSyn is also not a natural product. Our suggestion is to do a little more research on ZanthoSyn and check out similar products as well.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.