What is Tamaflex?
For anyone who is experiencing joint pain due to inflammation or just plain wear and tear, Tamaflex is a product that you may be interested in.
Tamaflex itself is billed as a supplement that can alleviate various kinds of joint pain and increase the range of motion in joints and comfortability.
Table of Contents [Show]
Tamaflex seems to be geared towards knee pain and flexibility but may also provide better function in other joints as well.
Now that the basics are out of the way, the consumer should take note that this is a dietary supplement.
Tamaflex should not be used to treat arthritis and is not a substitute for any arthritis medications you may already be on.
Instead, joint pain supplement just gives a little bit of relief for joint pain via the ingredients of tamarind seed and turmeric, both rich in antioxidants.
Who is the Manufacturer of Tamaflex?
Tamaflex is produced by the GNC corporation who have a very long and trusted history in the supplement industry, selling high-quality third-party supplements and producing their own as well.
The product is said to have been reviewed positively by those who have tried it and we are told that the user will experience pain relief in just 5 days.
Tamaflex is also billed as a natural supplement, using just a couple of main active ingredients.
How Does Tamaflex Work?
Tamaflex works by utilizing ingredients that are rich in antioxidants. Turmeric has been known as a natural antioxidant for a very long time now.
So why does that matter? It matters because oxidative stress can be what is causing your joint pains.
Tamaflex eases oxidative stress and also prevents inflammation from attacking your joints and causing flare-ups of pain.
Tamaflex may be useful as a supplement to your arthritis medications or simply to help you recover without pain after workout or exercise sessions.
Tamaflex Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
As stated earlier in this review, Tamaflex relies mainly on just two active ingredients.
Whether these two components will be enough to alleviate joint pain will depend greatly on the specific user.
At any rate, please refer to the following list of ingredients:
- Tamarind Seed – As per Food Science & Nutrition, tamarind seed extract is rich in phytochemicals which ultimately have antioxidant effects in the body.
- Turmeric – Turmeric is also an ingredient that is a good source of curcumenoids which, like phytochemicals, convert to have antioxidative and anti-inflammatory effects in the body.
- ApresFlex – This ingredient is a trademarked form of boswellia serrata. Boswellia serrata is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties, possibly helping with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis as explained in Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Magnesium Stearate – This is an anticaking agent used in many pill products to maintain consistency and avoid moisture damage.
What are the Advantages of Tamaflex?
- Tamaflex may be able to increase comfort in joints after a month of use.
- This product is also suitable for vegetarians.
- This product is produced by a very reputable and highly accountable company.
- Tamaflex may help to alleviate joint stiffness and improve mobility.
What are the Disadvantages of Tamaflex?
- Tamarind may result in excessive bleeding when taken with certain medications.
- This product is probably not able to stop arthritis pain on its own.
- Tamaflex may not provide instant pain relief as it takes 5 days to take effect. The result may vary from person to person
- Some users may not experience any improvement in severe arthritic inflammation.
Tamaflex Questions and Answers
Q: How Should you Take Tamaflex?
A: This product is to be taken as a dietary supplement. The instructions state that you should take one capsule of Tamaflex in the morning and one in the evening.
Q: How Much Does Tamaflex Cost?
A: A single bottle of Tamaflex which contains 60 capsules and is roughly a one month supply costs $39.99 not including any shipping fees, you may incur.
Q: What is Tamaflex’s Return Policy?
A: GNC backs up most of their products with a 30day money back policy. If you are unhappy with the product you can return it for a refund within 30 days as long as you have the receipt.
Q: Does Tamaflex Offer A Free Trial?
A: There is no free trial available for Tamaflex on the official GNC website. It may be possible that some third-party retailers may offer a free trial, however.
Tamaflex Review – Final Verdict
The product in question is one that is supposed to alleviate joint pain and increase mobility. What Tamaflex may be able to do for you is relieve joint stiffness.
Tamaflex may also be able to improve the comfort level of your joints. Tamaflex utilizes mostly natural ingredients and the product is suitable for vegetarians.
What you should also keep in mind, however, is that Tamaflex contains tamarind which may increase the risk of excessive bleeding when taken with other medications.
Some users have also reported that Tamaflex had no positive effect on their joints. The level of tamarind dosage in Tamaflex (125 milligrams) may also be too low to ease the pain.
This product is also unable to provide immediate pain relief. All in all, we recommend taking a good look at Tamaflex for yourself as well as some similar joint pain relief products.
Tamaflex can be purchased through their Official Website.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.