What is Schiff Glucosamine 2000mg?
Schiff Glucosamine 2000mg is a dietary supplement formulated with natural ingredients and infused with ApresFlex to bring lasting relief the joint pains.
Its manufacturer also claims this product can help build better resistance to damage and injury in the joints.
Buildable effects include improved production of cartilage to support the healing of damaged joints, as well as increased flexibility and range of motion. It is recommended for people who suffer from chronic joint pains as well as for people who want to prevent joint damage and maintain an active lifestyle in the years ahead.
Who is the Manufacturer of Schiff Glucosamine 2000mg?
This supplement is manufactured by Schiff Nutrition International, a trusted nutraceuticals company established in 1936.
The company was founded by a pharmacist by the name of Eugene Schiff. Instead of using synthetic ingredients, the company became more inclined to harness the healing power of natural foods and formulated these to promote health and wellness.
How Does Schiff Glucosamine 2000mg Work?
This joint pain relief product delivers an active form of glucosamine that promotes and enhances cartilage health and helps relieve inflammation. It does so by maintaining optimal lubrication of the joints while also strengthening the support structure that helps keep the joints intact.
With regular intake, joint healing surpasses the rate of daily wear and tear, allowing you greater freedom of movement, comfort, and flexibility so you can maintain an active lifestyle.
Schiff Glucosamine 2000mg Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This supplement is formulated with the following active ingredients:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride – It delivers high potency glucosamine, and consists of 83% glucosamine, which the body is better able to recognize and utilize to hasten joint healing, particularly supporting higher rates and volume of cartilage production.
- Hyaluronic Acid – It promotes proper and constant lubrication of the joints to inhibit or minimize friction which adds to joint injury thereby allowing damage repair to happen faster.
What are the Advantages of Schiff Glucosamine 2000mg?
- Based on the claims made by the manufacturer, this supplement contains a significantly higher amount of active glucosamine at 83%, compared to only 65% glucosamine sulfate used in competing brands.
- This product uses the Sure Dissolve Technology which guarantees the components of the formula are dissolved in one hour, making the beneficial ingredients immediately available for your body to use in repairing damage joints and connective tissues.
- The manufacturer claims that regular intake of this supplement may redound to buildable improvements in the health of your joints.
- It helps to relieve joint pain and other forms of inflammation.
What are the Disadvantages of Schiff Glucosamine 2000mg?
- Positive results from regular supplementation are not guaranteed because, as with other supplements, this product’s claims are not required to be submitted for review by regulatory authorities.
- Reviews by consumers of the product have not all been positive.
- It does not contain antioxidants that can help boost protection against damaging free radicals.
How Should You take Schiff Glucosamine 2000mg?
The manufacturer recommends taking two tablets a day with a meal or, taking one tablet twice daily.
How Much Does Schiff Glucosamine 2000mg Cost?
One bottle of this supplement containing 150 coated tablets costs $12.95. There are no discounts indicated for bulk orders.
What is Schiff Glucosamine 2000mg’s Return Policy?
All purchases made via the manufacturer’s online store are covered by a 30-day return policy which commences on the date that the order was made. The company charges 15% restocking fees for all items that are opened and are no longer in sellable condition.
Does Schiff Glucosamine 2000mg Offer a Free Trial?
There is no indication that this product is available to consumers for a free trial.
Schiff Glucosamine 2000mg Review – Final Verdict
This supplement offers glucosamine as one of its active ingredients, except that unlike most other glucosamine-based joint health supplements, it is in the form of glucosamine HCl.
This form, according to the manufacturer, contains glucosamine which is more easily recognized by the body. However, the overall benefits of glucosamine for long term joint care are not known and research remains to be ongoing.
This formula contains Hyaluronic Acid as one of its key ingredients which is essential for maintaining joint lubrication. Still, depending on many factors that includes product formula and user health profile. it may or not be able to provide good, all-around joint health care for you. Consider other alternatives to improve your choices.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.