What is Nuflexol?
Nuflexol is an organic joint health supplement designed to lessen the symptoms associated with arthritis. The product is meant to reduce pain and inflammation in the joints, as well as increasing flexibility and mobility so that users have a better quality of life.
Another goal of this supplement is to lubricate the area between the joints, which lessens the stiffness that often goes along with the disease.
How Does It Rate?
- This supplement is manufactured by Biocentric Health Inc., which is in Lauderdale by the Sea, Florida. This 25-year old company focuses on alternative health and nutrition treatments, like organic supplements.
- They employ a team of 4 medical doctors who are dedicated to designing and producing health products that improve quality of life.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Nuflexol can reduce the inflammation that goes along with joint arthritis.
- It is designed to increase the flexibility and mobility of the joints.
- The product claims to lubricate the joints, creating less stiffness.
- This product can be very dangerous if ingested by children.
- It contains rice flour, which is a common allergen.
- You can’t take this supplement if you’re taking anti-coagulant or antiplatelet medications.
How does Nuflexol work?
There are 2 main active ingredients that complement each other. Hyaluronic Acid is a humectant which draws liquid. This liquid is used as synovial fluid in between the joints, creating better lubrication. This leads to improved flexibility and mobility in the joints.
The second substance is a proprietary ingredient called ParActin®, which is made up of several components. It tries to balance out NF-kB levels and activity. This reduces the inflammation in the joints and lessens pain. The positive benefits of these ingredients to treat joint symptoms have been demonstrated by research.
Nuflexol Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
This product contains 2 main active ingredients and a few inactive substances.
– This is the manufacturer’s proprietary ingredient, and it took medical doctors 20 years of research and development to produce it. Some of its components are listed as Bioactive 14-Neo-Andro, Andropholides, Neoandrographolide, and 14-deoxy-Andrographolide, etc. A research carried out in May of 2019 showed the efficacy of this ingredient at treating the pain associated with knee arthritis.
– This leads to the production of additional synovial fluids for the space between the joints. This added lubrication of the joints and cartilage reduces pain and stiffness in the joints, and it also improves flexibility and mobility. We have outlined the advantages of hyaluronic acid in reducing joint pain and inflammation in our other article, 1MD MoveMD reviews.
Q: How should you take Nuflexol?
A: The recommended dosage is 1-2 capsules per day with a full glass of water and a meal. The time of day is not important. Don’t take more than the recommended dosage, or it could cause your body harm.
Q: How much does Nuflexol cost?
A: You can only purchase this product on the manufacturer’s official website, although they do sell some of their other products on third-party websites. The price is $39.95 for a one-time purchase. If you subscribe to the auto-shipping program, you get a bottle automatically every month. There’s a 10% discount so that the cost is $35.96 a month.
Q: What is Nuflexol’s return policy?
A: The manufacturer is offering a 90-day return policy. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, you can send it back to the company within 90 days of the purchase and contact them to request a refund. They will not return the shipping and handling fees.
Q: Does Nuflexol offer a free trial?
A: No, the manufacturer is not offering any kind of free trial for this product. They don’t hand out any sample products to customers. If you want to try this supplement, you’ll have to buy it on the manufacturer’s official website.
Q: Can this be taken with Eliquis safely?
A: Before you begin taking this supplement, it’s essential that you make an appointment with your doctor to discuss the product. Make sure that it’s suitable for you and doesn’t interact with any medications that you’re taking.
Nuflexol Review – Conclusion
According to reports, taking this supplement regularly can bring down joint swelling and inflammation and decreases pain. This product should also increase the flexibility and mobility of your joints.
This joint supplement can repair existing damage to the joints, and also make them less likely to be harmed in the future. It can help you be active and participate in sports and activities, which will improve your quality of life.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you'll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned joint pain supplements based on the available research: