What is Litozin?
The company that manufactures Litozin, Orkla Health, provides a very informative and user-friendly website for anyone considering this U.K. brand. The product is designed to address all areas of joint health, including stiffness, inflammation, and loss of mobility.
The product information site features joint care information and several customer testimonials. Litozin can either be ordered directly from the Orkla Health website but it is also available to purchase in U.K. retail stores. Unfortunately, there is no mention of any money back satisfaction guarantees although there are customer discounts offered for certain purchases. The cost of Litozin is approximately $40.00 (the cost is listed in U.K. currency on the site).
How Does It Rate?
- Litozin is a Product of Orkla Health
- Orkla Health is the leading supplier of food supplements in the Nordic Region.
- Orkla Health offer products that meet specific health needs at every stage of your life
- They are the preferred supplier in our home markets (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Poland and the Baltics), where They have local offices. Besides, Orkla Health is represented in several other countries, from US and South America, to Europe and Asia.
- Rosehip Powder
- Litozin is offered in two different formulas
- Litozin is all-natural
- Litozin is clinically tested
- Customer discounts are offered
- Customer testimonials are shown
- The website is user-friendly
- Litozin has to be ordered from the U.K.
- Rosehip may cause stomach irritation in some users
- No money back guarantees are offered
- No lubricants or fatty acids are in the formula
Litozin Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Litozin uses just one ingredient which is Rosehip powder. Unlike many other non-prescription joint pain relievers, it relies on this one substance to treat the joint pain. The Rosehip in Litozin is dried via a patented process and is said to have high levels of Litozin (Glycoside of Mono and Diglycerol) a clinically tested ingredient that, in studies, has shown to reduce joint pain more successfully than other standard pain killers.
According to one study, Litozin reduced pain in 82% of users in just three weeks. There are no known side effects associated with Litozin and the product is 100% natural and suitable for vegetarians, unlike products that contain fish-derived ingredients.
How Does Litozin Work?
Available in a powdered form, a bonus for those unable to take oral capsules, the Litozin dose can be reduced over time. The manufacturer recommends that the user start with an initial amount of 3 capsules twice a day for 3-5 weeks and reduces the amount to 2 twice a day thereafter.
Litozin Review – Final Verdict
Rosehip is becoming popular in relieving joint pain and appears to be a viable alternative to the more standard Glucosamine and Chondroitin formulas. Because it has proved successful in clinical trials, this type of product would be recommended. However, North American consumers can easily find similar brands here, rather than having to order Litozin from the U.K.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned joint pain supplements based on the available research: