Many women are uncomfortable about the age lines and wrinkles that develop around their eyes with the passing years.
They feel it makes them look older, and they long for the skin of their youth.
According to the manufacturer, Revive Moisturizing Eye Cream uses a scientifically developed formula to renew the cells and provide them with hydration. This anti aging eye cream in turn helps to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and lines around the eyes.
What is Revive Moisturizing Eye Cream?
Revive Moisturizing Eye Cream was developed specifically to target to skin around the eyes, hydrating and moisturizing it, diminishing the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and making it look more youthful.
It contains biochemically engineered proteins which refresh and renew the skin cells.
Who is the Manufacturer of Revive Moisturizing Eye Cream?
The manufacturer of Revive Moisturizing Eye Cream is Revive, an organization that produces cosmetics and beauty products like creams and lotions. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Houston, Texas.
The founder was Dr. Gregory Brown, a physician, and researcher who bioengineered proteins which are able to biochemically revive the skin.
How Does Revive Moisturizing Eye Cream Work?
The product contains “bio-renewal technology,” a series of biochemically developed proteins uncovered by Dr. Gregory Brown, founder of Revive. These proteins are capable of reviving the skin and giving it a youthful glow.
They also hydrate the skin around the eye, making it look fuller and diminishing the appearance of wrinkles.
Revive Moisturizing Eye Cream’s Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The primary active ingredients in the product are the bio-engineered proteins which have the ability to hydrate and revive to look and feel of the skin, making it more radiant and youthful and erasing wrinkles and lines.
These are some of the ingredients in the product:
- Oligopeptide-24: Oligopeptide which is a mix of fatty acids and amino acids. Produces collagen, which diminishes lines and wrinkles on the face. Has the ability to stabilize skin cells. Included in many anti-aging products.
- Steareth-20: Synthetic polymer; oil-based substance which cleans and emulsifies the face. Often included in anti-aging creams.
- Glycerin: This ingredient is a ‘humectant’, meaning it draws water. As such, it is an ideal moisturizer for the skin on the face, and particularly around the eyes.
- Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract: This extract of the pea plant has the ability to condition the skin and protect it from damage. It is often found as an ingredient in anti-aging products.
- Soy Amino Acids: The components of protein. This protein is able to lift, refresh and moisturize the skin, as well as almost eliminate the appearance of wrinkles and lines.
- Glyceryl Stearate: Fatty acid found naturally in the human body, as well as in vegetable or soy oil and palm kernel. It has the ability to emulsify the skin, and to protect it from being damaged.
What are the Advantages of Revive Moisturizing Eye Cream?
- It may diminish lines and wrinkles on the skin around the eye
- Accelerates process of skin cell renewal
- Hydrates and deeply conditions skin around eye
- It may eliminate puffiness and dark circles under the eyes
- Makes eyes appear brighter and more prominent
What are the Disadvantages of Revive Moisturizing Eye Cream?
- Contains soy (soybean oil) which is a common allergen
- Only affordable for selected customers
- Proteins were developed biochemically
- Small quantity of product in container
How Should You Use Revive Moisturizing Eye Cream?
The product should ideally be used twice a day – once in the morning and once in the evening. Take a small amount on your fingers and very carefully spread it on the skin around the eye. Leave it on and let it dry.
How Much Does Revive Moisturizing Eye Cream Cost?
The current cost of the product on the manufacturer’s website is $150 for one container. Right at this moment, there do not appear to be any discounts or specials which would help to reduce that price.
What Revive Moisturizing Eye Cream’s Return Policy?
If a customer is dissatisfied with their purchase, they can receive a refund of they return the product within 30 days of purchase. Empty containers will not be honored with a refund. Shipping and handling costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Note that if you have also received product samples, you must also return them or risk incurring additional fees. Only items purchased from the manufacturer’s website are eligible for a refund.
Does Revive Moisturizing Eye Cream Offer a Free Trial?
According to past reviews, the product was offered through a free trial in the past and samples are sometimes offered. At the moment, there does not appear to be any kind of trial and the product is not offered at a discount rate.
Revive Moisturizing Eye Cream Review – Final Verdict
This product was designed by Revive, well-known cosmetics organization founded by a medical doctor based on his research on reviving the skin.
This best rated eye cream focuses, of course, on the skin above and below the eye. Unfortunately, the big name means this product is not affordable for very many people. More than that, it’s hard to wrap your head around the idea of spreading biochemically invented proteins all over your face.
On the upside, a product that may eliminate puffiness and dark circles under the eyes sounds very helpful. Customer opinion was fairly positive on the results of the product.
Some customers were very happy, saying the product got rid of fine lines around their eyes. There were also some customers who said the product didn’t do much for them.
Another downside of this product is the number of filler ingredients included. That always makes the possibility of customers being intolerant to one or more substances more likely. Make sure you research the ingredients very carefully before you begin using this product.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on ReVive Eye?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on ReVive Eye!
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."