In This Article
What is Rodan Fields Anti Age Multi-Function Eye Cream?
Rodan Fields Anti Age Multi-Function Eye Cream is a cream designed to combat signs of aging in the eye area. It targets fine lines, crow’s feet, dark eye circles, and puffiness.
This product is manufactured by Rodan + Fields, a company founded by dermatologists and is considered a premium skincare brand. The manufacturer website features other product as well, and it contains vital information like product ingredients, description, and other sections like Return Policy, and a Contact Us page.
Most especially, a satisfaction guarantee is being offered within 60 days to any unsatisfied user, following instructions provided on the page.
Who is the Manufacturer of Rodan Fields Anti Age Multi-Function Eye Cream?
Rodan + Fields is the brand behind the manufacture of Anti Age Multi-Function Eye Cream. The main model is identified as Anti-Age Multi-Function Eye Cream. The manufacturers formulated this anti-aging eye cream to mainly target the eye area while solving issues to do with it including firming the under-eye area while maintaining it to provide a vibrant and youthful appearance.
This cream is claimed to be efficient in reducing the appearance of dark circles and wrinkles. It is also claimed to get rid of puffiness under the eye. This cream is claimed to have ingredients which have the capability of communicating from cell to cell like the ingredients of Skinception – Eyelasticity.
The ingredients are also composed of antioxidants and peptides. These are claimed to help in minimizing the appearance of crow’s feet and also making the skin more vibrant and youthful effectively. The effects are pretty similar to Plexaderm reviewed by our team as well.
How Does Rodan Fields Anti Age Multi-Function Eye Cream Work?
Rodan Fields Anti Age Multi-Function Eye Cream is a product created based on scientific research, which makes it a reliable product. The cream contains powerful peptides to diminish the presence of crow’s-feet, helps lessen the appearance of both puffiness and dark under-eye circles.
It also has special optical diffusers which noticeably brighten the eye area, adding to the younger look one would like to achieve. The ingredients in the product are all clinically tested and proven to be effective and safe, and the cream formulation is ideal to use for the delicate skin around the eyes.
Rodan Fields Anti Age Multi-Function Eye Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This cream contains numerous ingredients, mainly emulsifying agents, peptides and skin-conditioning agents, so enumerated below are the more prominent ones that make the product work:
- Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil – Acts as a skin-conditioning agent.
- Caffeine – Has skin-soothing properties.
- Hydrogenated Polyisobutene – An emollient and moisturizer. According to International Journal of Toxicology, lifetime exposure studies using rats and dogs exposed to Polybutene have failed to show any carcinogenic or tumor promotion effect, the CIR panel does not believe that Hydrogenated Polyisobutene may pose any risk.
- Saccharomyces Lysate Extract – Acts as a skin-conditioning agent.
- Lecithin – Hydrates, replenishes and repairs the skin. According to PubMed, the available data suggests that the use of Lecithin and Hydrogenated Lecithin are safe to use as rinse-off products. they may also be safe in leave-on products at concentrations up to 15%.
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract – Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Honey Extract – Has healing properties, and helps prevent infections.
- N-Hydroxysuccinimide – Activates the elimination of blood originated pigments which causes dark circles.
- Tetrapeptide-21 – A peptide that activates collagen production. As per Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational dermatology, study, 10 healthy volunteers in a clinical trial, were asked to use facial creams containing 50 ppm tetrapeptide daily for 8 weeks. The study showed the increase of type I procollagen mRNA levels in the skin.
- Tetrapeptide-16 – A peptide that has skin-lightening properties.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-1 – A peptide that aids in improving the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 – A peptide that aids in improving the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
What are the Advantages of Rodan Fields Anti Age Multi Function Eye Cream?
- It is rich in peptides that might improve the skin structure and fade away aging signs
- It could brighten the skin complexion
- It might reduce inflammation and fight free radicals
- It may condition the skin and act as a moisturizer
What are the Disadvantages of Rodan Fields Anti Age Multi-Function Eye Cream?
- There’s little information about this eye cream on the product website.
- There’s no guarantee given that it has been clinically proven to work.
- It has many unrecognizable ingredients.
Rodan Fields Anti Age Multi-Function Eye Cream Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Take Rodan Fields Anti Age Multi-Function Eye Cream?
A: The eye cream should be applied to freshly-cleansed skin two times a day, morning, and night.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Q: How Much is Rodan Fields Anti Age Multi-Function Eye Cream?
A: The product retails at $62 on the manufacturer’s official website. ‘Rodan Fields Anti Age Multi-Function Eye Cream’ can be purchased through their Official Website.
Q: What is Rodan Fields Anti Age Multi-Function Eye Cream Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer has 60 days return policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return this product within 60 days of the product purchase to claim a full refund.
Q: Does Rodan Fields Anti Age Multi-Function Eye Cream Offer a Free Trial?
A: NO. The manufacturer does not offer a free trial on this product.
Q: What are the Important Features?
- Formulated by dermatologists so reliability, efficacy, and safety are all carefully considered in making this product
- The cream needs to be used on a regular basis to be able to reap the full benefits it offers
- Since this eye cream is part of the Redefine skin regimen, the rest of the products in this line should be used in order to attain maximum results
Q: Can you please tell me where can I buy this cream in Germany and how much does it cost?
A: Rodan and Fields products are banned in Europe. Rodan + Fields use ingredients such as DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl urea, Retinyl palmitate, Methylisothiazolinone, etc, which are banned by law in Europe.
Q: Why are Rodan and Fields banned in Europe?
A: If you’re not familiar with formaldehyde, it’s a known carcinogen – a substance that exacerbates cancer growth. DMDM Hydantoin releases formaldehyde and it’s in Rodan and Fields’ products. Europe banned the use of DMDM Hydantoin.
Rodan Fields Anti Age Multi-Function Eye Cream Review – Final Verdict
Rodan Fields Anti Age Multi-Function Eye Cream seems is designed for use on the eye area and it helps to eliminate aging signs. Its use might get rid of dark circles, wrinkles, and fine lines, and under-eye puffiness.
It may also soothe the skin, improve moisture levels, and restore a youthful look. However, this formula might cause serious allergic reactions on some skin types, and you should carry out a patch test before using it.
It seems to be challenging to find the good ones from the various options of eye creams available on the market. Let’s have a look over the eye cream reviews which may help to find the best one.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging eye creams and eye serums based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."