What is Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream?
Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream is an anti-aging product that is intended to smooth out the wrinkles and fine lines that develop around the eyes with time. The cream is rich in healthy, restoring anti-oxidants.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the Manufacturer of Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream?
This product is manufactured by a company called Ageyless, which was founded in February of 2019 in St Petersburg, Florida. This organization produces anti-aging products that are meant to erase wrinkles and lines on the face and around the eyes. They pride themselves on delivering products and ingredients which have undergone rigid scientific testing.
How does Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream work?
This cream is very high in anti-oxidants, which heal and repair damage to the skin.
Other ingredients provide the skin with hydration, which both moisturizes and smooths and plumps out some of the wrinkles and fine lines in the area.
This cream uses stem cell metabolites as one of its primary active ingredients, which is a common inclusion in skincare products. Their role is to preserve the skin functioning and vitality by repairing and restoring damaged skin. They also increase collagen production, which firms and tightens the skin. Stem cells are rich in healing antioxidants.
Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
There are 5 patented skincare ingredients in this product. No inactive substances are mentioned. Some of the main ingredients are:
- Eyeliss™ – This is a proprietary anti-aging ingredient which is meant to make the skin firmer and more elastic and remove bags and puffiness under the eyes. It’s made up of 3 active molecules which are esperidin methyl chalcone, dipeptide VW, and lipopeptide Pal-GQPR. Research in mice has shown that esperidin methyl chalcone reduces oxidative stress and inflammation in the skin.
- Syn®-Coll – This is the company’s proprietary collagen mix, included to replace the collagen that has diminished with age, leaving the skin to sag. Collagen firms and strengthens the skin and smooths out the lines and wrinkles on the screen. There’s less research on creams, but studies have shown that taking collagen orally can reduce the signs of aging on the skin.
- PhytoCellTec Alp Rose – This is the proprietary stem cell ingredient with amazing anti-aging properties. Stem cells are very high in anti-oxidants which heal and repair damage to the skin. They initiate the production of additional collagen, which makes the skin both firmer and more elastic.
What are the Advantages of Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream?
- The cream can erase wrinkles and fine lines on the skin.
- This product is rich in immunity-boosting anti-oxidants that heal the skin.
- Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream absorbs deep into the skin tissue.
- The company doesn’t test their products on animals.
What are the Disadvantages of Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream?
- The cream has a very high price-point.
- The product can make you ill of orally ingested.
- It takes 4-8 weeks to see real results for this product.
Agelyss Restorative FAQs
Q: How should you use Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream?
A: Use this cream once or twice a day, ideally in the morning and again in the evening. Take a small amount of the cream and rub it around the eye area using gentle circling movements, taking care not to get any inside the eyes. Continue until all of the creams are absorbed into the skin.
Q: How much does Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream cost?
A: The cream can only be purchased on the manufacturer’s official website. There are 3 purchasing options. At the moment, the prices are reduced:
- One bottle for $59; for a savings of 25%
- 3 bottles for $108, which is $36 a bottle, for a savings of 54%
- 6 bottles for $188, which is $32 a bottle, for a savings of 60%
The company offers free shipping on orders above $79.
Q: What is Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream’s return policy?
A: This company believes strongly in their products because they have a risk-free, 365-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason in the year following your purchase, you may return the unused portion and get 100% of your money back.
Q: Does Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream offer a free trial?
A: No, the manufacturer of this product is not offering a free trial, nor any free samples of the product. If you want to try this product, you’ll have to purchase it on the official website. They pride themselves on not having an automatic shipping program.
It does seem as if the company started out with a free trial system, and this gleaned customer complaints. Apparently, they changed the policy after this.
Agelyss Restorative Eye Cream Review – Conclusion
There are some fantastic reviews of this product from customers who were overwhelmed by how effective the cream is at reducing wrinkles, fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles under the eyes.
However, all of these reviews were on the manufacturer’s website, so it’s hard to know if they’re really genuine. We do know that this cream is somewhat unique in terms of ingredients, with 5 patented anti-aging ingredients.
There is the possibility that this product could cause an allergy or skin reaction for people who have sensitive skin. For this reason, it’s a good idea to try to scream on a small patch of skin first and wait 24 hours.
The skin around the eye is extremely sensitive, so you have to be careful with it. It’s a good idea to show this cream to your dermatologist before you begin using it to make sure that it’s suitable for you.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."