What is Symetrin?
Symetrin is an anti-anxiety supplement composed of four key ingredients wherein two of which are patented: Sensoril and Libifem. Symetrin is designed to provide mood-uplifting effects to people who are stressed and those who are suffering from anxiety.
In addition, it also increases one’s libido and/or sex drive. The product has a website that is well-designed and informative – see Symetrin.com. As it appears to be on its webpage, the product seems to be catering to women.
What are the ingredients in Symetrin?
As mentioned earlier, Symetrin is composed of four distinct ingredients and two of which are patented. These ingredients are as follows:
- Sensoril – Backed by clinical data, this multi-patented product is an extract of Withania Somnifera a.k.a. Ashwagandha – a plant widely used in Asia for its benefits in relieving stress. A clinical trial (randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled) performed using the extract have shown that Sensoril can decrease the level of cortisol (stress hormone) in the body. The said study involved 98 subjects assessed to be chronically stressed. They were made to take Sensoril in various doses and the subjects have shown positive improvements.
- Libifem – Another all-natural patented formula, this Fenugreek extract helps in increasing one’s sexual desire. A study was conducted using Libifem on eighty female subjects who are healthy, are menstruating, and who are in a steady relationship. The study assessed the experience and sexual function of these subjects in a randomized, double-blind setting. The results show that those female subjects who were given Libifem have experienced more sexual arousal and desire.
- Vitamin D – This fat-soluble vitamin has a role to play in uplifting one’s mood. Vitamin D promotes the release of happy hormones such as dopamine and serotonin.
- Vitamin B6 – This vitamin also aids in the management of stress and anxiety by helping in the release of serotonin.
How Does Symetrin Work?
Brain chemistry plays a significant part in the whole picture of emotional stability. When brain hormones responsible for one’s mood and emotions are not at healthy levels, emotional instability like mood disruptions, exhaustion, anxiety, and stress sink in. The body needs agents to help it cope up. Symetrin is a product that helps hormones maintain its optimal levels and it can do it through the various, harmonious effects of its different ingredients as mentioned earlier.
What are Symetrin’s Benefits?
- Natural: The ingredient of Symetrin were taken from natural plant-based derivatives
- Uses non-addictive ingredients: Some anti-anxiety products have an addictive effect but since Symetrin uses a natural formula, the chance of getting hooked to it is slim
- Contains two patented ingredients with clinical data – Sensoril and Libifem
- No adverse side effects: Currently, there are no reported adverse effects associated with the product
- Has a 30-day free trial: If the product is not effective, it can be returned
What are Symetrin’s Drawbacks?
- No FAQ section: as informative as the site may be, the authors have missed this important section, which is too bad because most consumers directly go to the FAQ page to easily locate answers regarding the product.
- Incomplete information about the product’s ingredients: the packaging of the product does not include all of the ingredients that were used in its formula. For the four main ingredients that it has, the amounts of each ingredient used in the formula were also not indicated. Placing the ingredients and their corresponding amounts in the packaging is important as it helps the consumers identify whether they may be allergic to one of the product’s components.
Products Similar to Symetrin
Q: How to Use Symetrin?
A: Symetrin is taken twice daily. For additional support, another two tablets are taken. These tablets are easy to swallow as these are just small and coated.
Q: Are There Any Side Effects?
A: Symetrin is a natural health supplement and it claims to have little to no side effects. Based on online research, as of this time, there are no reported adverse side effects associated with this product.
Q: Where can I buy this product? I can not find it at Walmart or Walgreen.
A: In our research, we are unable to find the Symetrin official website. Symetrin can be purchased via Amazon but currently unavailable. (We don’t know when or if this item will be back in stock.)
Symetrin is a good depression supplement to take if one is experiencing anxiety, stress, and sadness. It is made from premium, patented ingredients and has a good reputation based on consumer reviews.
However, there are also warnings to be considered before taking this product such as allergy precautions. In addition, this product is not intended to treat or cure complex mood disturbances/ psychotic conditions such as depression and bipolar disorder to name a few.
Symetrin is just an aid to help one get by from everyday stress and anxiety; for chronic conditions, it is wise to consult a medical professional instead.
Depression and anxiety are common disorders that can make daily tasks extremely challenging. Some estimates allege that approximately one in ten Americans suffer from some level of depression and/or anxiety. Symptoms of anxiety and depression include ongoing feelings of sadness accompanied by unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness. While some people require medication to deal with these occasionally crippling symptoms, others may find an all-natural product helpful. An all natural relaxation supplement should promote healthy neurological function. All ingredients should be clinically proven to reduce feelings of anxiousness, sadness, unease, irritability, tension, and nervousness.
Below you'll find some of the most effective natural nervousness relief supplements on the market today, in our opinion.